Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Yep, 3pm is go.

Hoping to hear back from Darrell before thenů
If not and you need to add an extra player you could add a generic user (make up a username and password) and put it on autodraft and we can find someone to take it over this week.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Exactly the plan, good sir! See you in the room.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 04-09-2016, 01:51 PM

mcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Man... Second pick... Hate picking early.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Third
Old 04-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Sorry for not checking the order in advance. What a disorganised year on my part, generally. Huge apologies all round.

Old 04-09-2016, 03:41 PM

mcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right. I appear to have royally fudged that up.

Anyone want to trade and RB2/3 for any/two of the following:

E Sanders, P Dorsett, Zack Ertz,
Old 04-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
I have hardly got a RB1 let alone a 2/3
Old 04-09-2016, 03:57 PM

Yeah. I genuinely have only one RB so I'm kinda desparate.

Never mind. I've got a killer WR corps.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry chaps, I was at a wedding this weekend, so drafting was always optimistic (and I don't think it would've improved my team anyway!).

Fingers crossed, about to see what mayhem has taken place.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott View Post
Sorry chaps, I was at a wedding this weekend, so drafting was always optimistic (and I don't think it would've improved my team anyway!).

Fingers crossed, about to see what mayhem has taken place.
The autodraft will have selected random IDP in the 9th-10th round onwards. Who may not even be on any team.

Guys, my running backs are all available for trade. None of them are RB1s, but you're welcome to make offers.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:03 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in however that auto draft has give me a load of crap. Let's hope I can pull some strings
Old 05-09-2016, 11:17 PM

There's a trade block function to hawk players you'd take offers for might be worth using that. I've put a few of mine on.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:16 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just did my league draft. Please rate my team . Standard scoring, 12 team.

QB Blake Bortles
WR Odell Beckham Jr
WR Dez Bryant
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB Jamaal Charles
TE Jordan Reed
W/R Emmanuel Sanders
K Dan Bailey
D Houston

BN Matt Jones (RB)
BN DeSean Jackson (WR)
BN Justin Forsett (RB)
BN Dak Prescott (QB)
BN Will Fuller (WR)
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 06-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Like the WRs, I'd try to look for a starting RB this week though, I'm not sure Charles will play much. Jones will probably do for now. Bortles is primed for a big year
Old 07-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
I don't like Bryant without romo throwing to him
Old 07-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Captain Fun.

We doing predictions and eliminations and ting?

Old 08-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've set up the picks and survivor leagues, details on the NFL thread.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:20 AM
DAMN!

MR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Have all the spaces in the league gone?
Old 11-09-2016, 03:53 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dak Prescott or Blake Bortles in week one?
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 13-09-2016, 11:19 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pulled some strings with 6 changes from auto draft and got week 1 win however Keenan Allen out for the year is a blow