Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 03-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

Ali77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Bit harsh. I always found James very engaging.
Was a joke. Also, I didn't say anything against him why would I?!

Thanks james for helping run a great site and also for temporarily banning me on transfer deadline day, so I could have some sort of constructive day!
Old 03-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I blame Parish...

Good luck in future plans James.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:23 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks James and does this mean he is off to the Reading FC fans forum so he can be replaced by an overrated way inferior mod from elsewhere ?
Old 03-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Irish was he?
He's not dead, yes, Irish
Old 03-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is it too late to put in a bid for Bozza as a replacement?
Old 03-09-2014, 03:00 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep, good work James - setting the bar on thread-splitting was perhaps your finest modding moment.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:19 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Speech !
Old 03-09-2014, 03:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Speech? No. Just take him out the back and shoot him please.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:26 PM
6000 miles from there

Nobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Merci Obrigado Mahalo Danke Diky Gracias Salamat Arigato Asante Spasibo Kiitos Dakujeme Paldies Tak Bolzin and...

...THANKS!

Old 03-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
So. Farewell
Then James.

When you were
Appointed,
Most of us
Didn't know you.

You were banned
By Simon,
Your trousers
Inflamed him.

But you were a
Mod, not a Rocker.
Sharp creases.
Torn threads mended.

We will not see
Your like again.

(Apologies to E.J. Thribb)
Old 03-09-2014, 03:56 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks, James. We really appreciate your contribution to the BBS over the years, and your camaraderie as a fellow long-suffering Palace supporter. Your often contradictory point of view was always stimulating, even if often a bit off-base!

Anyway, cheers.

PS Trolley has not been permanently retired also, has he? Maybe time for a resurrection?

Last edited by The Vicar; 03-09-2014 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Very flattering I am sure, but I am not leaving the BBS. This is NOT a flounce. I love the BBS and I love all my former fellow moderators. I just do not have the time (or the inclination) to be bothered with administering or moderating. I am still going to post and annoy you all as much as I ever did.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:05 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good work that man. Very kindly sent me a disc of the Ian Walsh Burnley goal, before it was available on one of the club DVD's and he doesn't even know me. Over and above the call of duty. Fortunately I hadn't expressed too many opinions at that stage. Wouldn't want to ask now .
Old 03-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who banned PK?
Old 03-09-2014, 04:47 PM

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Very flattering I am sure, but I am not leaving the BBS. This is NOT a flounce. I love the BBS and I love all my former fellow moderators. I just do not have the time (or the inclination) to be bothered with administering or moderating. I am still going to post and annoy you all as much as I ever did.
Total pre-flounce material.

C+
Old 03-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
He isn't suing the bloody club again is he? James supposedly 'stood down' as a Moderator once already when his company were acting on behalf of Ron Noades and suing CPFC. In fact he just became a 'treasurer' and continued to wage his war against Palace while continuing to operate as a moderator and use this forum to assist him in doing Ron's bidding.

So you'll forgive me in being slightly cynical about the motives for this latest manoeuvre
Old 03-09-2014, 05:50 PM

DaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice photo
Old 03-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Thank you - I am genuinely touched.
Says it all really....probably best you've given up then
Old 03-09-2014, 07:23 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Cheers for the last 14 years James. I know you aint dying or flouncing, but the ali77 temporary ban probably saved me and others from losing it on a stressful day

Keep on posting

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:32 PM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thank you - always seem like a decent guy.