Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Barry Bannan to Sheffield Wednesday (free)

To view the link you have to Register or Login

SLP reporting that Sheffield Wednesday want Bannan on loan.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 30-08-2015, 04:04 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Shame we cannot get a perm deal.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:07 PM

Uswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Suppose it gets him off the wage bill or does it,will we subsidise or do we get a loan fee which seems to be the in thing these days
Old 30-08-2015, 04:09 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
either way good to get him off wage bill,
Old 30-08-2015, 04:10 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still think he's prem quality, just needs a team tha can fit him in. Made a big difference to us in the games he played in in our first season in the top league.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Out of contract next summer so if it is a season loan then at least some of his wages will be off the wage bill. Shame, but we just don't need him now.
Old 30-08-2015, 05:34 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Shame we cannot get a perm deal.
^^^^^.
Old 30-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SSN reported earlier Wednesday have offered Fulham £10m for McCormack. Loan deal for Bannan it maybe, but they have cash for a perm deal
Old 30-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uswortheagle View Post
Suppose it gets him off the wage bill or does it,will we subsidise or do we get a loan fee which seems to be the in thing these days
I guess it could be a combination of the two, like the deal we did to get Chamakh (i.e. they pay us a loan fee but we carry on paying half his wages). It's a clever way of doing things as it effectively keeps within a club's wage structure.

Good player is Barry though, hope he does well there if it does happen.
Old 30-08-2015, 07:38 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Sheffield Wednesday were willing to pay £10M for McCormack, let's have them over.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Out of contract next summer so if it is a season loan then at least some of his wages will be off the wage bill. Shame, but we just don't need him now.
Guess if he does go it's more likely to be on a freebie then.

Amazing to think we have players who have barely played a game for us coming to the end of their contracts!

Thanks Ian... (While admitting grateful for the PO's and the gracious way he walked away)
Old 30-08-2015, 08:06 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wiggins. Wright. That beast of a trialist we nicknamed the Nihilist. Now Bannan.

Wednesday is quickly becoming Palace north.
Old 30-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Good player for a 'first season' Prem team. Bournemouth could do a lot worse. Sheff Wednesday will have a good player there for that level.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-08-2015, 08:35 PM

Rasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
Wiggins. Wright. That beast of a trialist we nicknamed the Nihilist. Now Bannan.

Wednesday is quickly becoming Palace north.
Lewis Price is also in goal for them
Old 31-08-2015, 12:20 AM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed Harkouk View Post
Lewis Price is also in goal for them
And they have Hunt as well
Old 31-08-2015, 12:26 AM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
I guess it could be a combination of the two, like the deal we did to get Chamakh (i.e. they pay us a loan fee but we carry on paying half his wages). It's a clever way of doing things as it effectively keeps within a club's wage structure.

Good player is Barry though, hope he does well there if it does happen.
Chamakh was never on loan
Old 31-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Septum surgery hurts.

bendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I always liked him. He should be looking to get something sorted for himself, 'cos he needs to play and show everyone what he can do. Which is lots.
Old 31-08-2015, 08:16 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL View Post
Chamakh was never on loan
Loan/transfer fee, same thing when they're in the last year of their contract. We paid a fee and then Arsenal were paying half his wages, so it effectively worked like a loan. Splitting hairs?
Old 31-08-2015, 08:21 AM
Time is running out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Guess if he does go it's more likely to be on a freebie then.

Amazing to think we have players who have barely played a game for us coming to the end of their contracts!

Thanks Ian... (While admitting grateful for the PO's and the gracious way he walked away)
What about his goal at Hull that started to give us some belief we could survive (and the 0-0 game against Everton at the same time where he had a blinder)?
Old 31-08-2015, 08:53 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Good player for a 'first season' Prem team. Bournemouth could do a lot worse. Sheff Wednesday will have a good player there for that level.
Bournemouth have better players than him. The championship is his top level for me.
Closed Thread