Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Precocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPrecocious.Moi? has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
He is Swanseas man striker now. Therefor he he will be very expensive. He is also 29 yrs old. He is on high wages. He doesn't look that effective and doesn't justify a huge outlay. We don't 100% need him now. There are better options out there and cheaper. He wouldn't fit into the group.

Is that enough for you? I have more reasons.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Skip To The End

Wibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Isn't Gomis getting an 8m payoff from Swansea if he leaves? They got him on a free but were paying him a massive signing on fee over 4 years. Fair play to him for negotiating that for himself but doubt he'll have the hunger anymore.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:18 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precocious.Moi? View Post
He is Swanseas man striker now. Therefor he he will be very expensive. He is also 29 yrs old. He is on high wages. He doesn't look that effective and doesn't justify a huge outlay. We don't 100% need him now. There are better options out there and cheaper. He wouldn't fit into the group.

Is that enough for you? I have more reasons.
All valid except the last which is based on supposition and rumour. Tbh I'm not sure we need Gomis although I expect if we do buy him he'll be an asset.

Would rather gestede, babacar or modeste
Old 25-01-2015, 03:31 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibble Wobble View Post
Isn't Gomis getting an 8m payoff from Swansea if he leaves? They got him on a free but were paying him a massive signing on fee over 4 years. Fair play to him for negotiating that for himself but doubt he'll have the hunger anymore.
They agreed to paying him 8m as a signing on fee, they now want 9m (8m to pay him as they havent paid him any of it yet and 1m transfer fee)

As a former Champions League player Gomis would be a quality signing for us but he is showing the form of a player who is not happy at the current club he is at after sitting on the bench for most of the season. That being i'd still chose him over Gestede, if not then look elsewhere over the both of them.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
Not when it's such a pointless statement based on zero reasoning.
And your reasoning why he is the better option....not really doing a great deal at Swansea or contributing a great deal to the overall performance then factor in the cost age and your looking at an over priced ageing striker with a big ego. Not the kinda guy we need here
Old 25-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
They agreed to paying him 8m as a signing on fee, they now want 9m (8m to pay him as they havent paid him any of it yet and 1m transfer fee)

As a former Champions League player Gomis would be a quality signing for us but he is showing the form of a player who is not happy at the current club he is at after sitting on the bench for most of the season. That being i'd still chose him over Gestede, if not then look elsewhere over the both of them.
I'm not sure what being a former champions league player has to do with anything as there have been many donkeys that have played and indeed won it....take Moan Utd.....I rest my case
Old 25-01-2015, 03:44 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post

8,000,000 as a signing on fee? Football truly has gone mad. No wonder he let his contract run down. Leave him there.

I'd be happy with Gestede or Slimani, but only if someone wants Campbell. Don't think we have room for six strikers in the 25.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle68 View Post
And your reasoning why he is the better option....not really doing a great deal at Swansea or contributing a great deal to the overall performance then factor in the cost age and your looking at an over priced ageing striker with a big ego. Not the kinda guy we need here

That's fine and well reasoned. I'm not condemning posts such as yours but rather the numerous posters who gave no argument but "felt it wasn't right", "he's not a palace type signing" etc etc.

For the record I think Gomis would be good signing but obviously not without risk given the fees involved. Gestede would be a lower risk signing - I'd also be very happy with.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Old crap i know, but not a Pardew choice but a SP choice??

"Blackburn are believed to be demanding 5m for the striker but Pardew admits transfers this month are being dealt with by chairman Steve Parish.
When asked whether there had been any developments with Gestede, Pardew said: “No, not that I’m aware of.“I think we have enquired for about three to five players as to whether they're available and that’s where we’re at and the chairman is pursuing some lines of enquiry in the right manner.”

To view the link you have to Register or Login
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 25-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Old crap i know, but not a Pardew choice but a SP choice??

"Blackburn are believed to be demanding 5m for the striker but Pardew admits transfers this month are being dealt with by chairman Steve Parish.
When asked whether there had been any developments with Gestede, Pardew said: No, not that Im aware of.I think we have enquired for about three to five players as to whether they're available and thats where were at and the chairman is pursuing some lines of enquiry in the right manner.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I think the point is that SP pursues the players that the manager suggests NOT that he is targeting players that AP doesn't want!
Old 25-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
I think the point is that SP pursues the players that the manager suggests NOT that he is targeting players that AP doesn't want!
So this was an AP choice / suggestion to SP ??
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 25-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
So this was an AP choice / suggestion to SP ??
Of course.
Old 25-01-2015, 04:13 PM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Don't think we have room for six strikers in the 25.
No but we have room for 5 - Sanago doesn't count as one of the 25.
Old 25-01-2015, 04:43 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by herts_palace View Post
No but we have room for 5 - Sanago doesn't count as one of the 25.
Oh cool. Loads of options then.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:33 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A Blackburn rovers blog twitter is saying they're hearing a deal is close to being agreed. Hope so !
Old 26-01-2015, 02:54 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
A Blackburn rovers blog twitter is saying they're hearing a deal is close to being agreed. Hope so !
Yeah but who with
Old 26-01-2015, 02:58 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle69 View Post
Yeah but who with
Get steady

Pretty obvious really.
Old 26-01-2015, 03:04 PM

ianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Be happier with this than Gomis.
Old 26-01-2015, 03:09 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
good news
lets wrap this up palace
Old 27-01-2015, 11:57 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
This one has gone very quiet.