Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Banned by Moderators

rowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Holocaust split thread

If you do the maths it was impossible to burn 6 million bodies at them camps.ask yourself who benefited from the Jewish bank funded 2nd world war(yes Russia Germany Britain).
The Rothschild banking backed terrorist state of you know who.
Old 27-01-2015, 12:46 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowaneagle View Post
If you do the maths it was impossible to burn 6 million bodies at them camps.ask yourself who benefited from the Jewish bank funded 2nd world war(yes Russia Germany Britain).
Not denying the Holocaust there are you?
Old 27-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Banned by Moderators

rowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerowaneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Not denying the Holocaust there are you?
Good god no! That's an imprisonable offence.
Old 27-01-2015, 12:58 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good god no! That's an imprisonable offence.
Not in the UK
Old 27-01-2015, 07:31 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
Who are you? You are playing the innocent but are quoting and recommdening so much jew propaganda.
If that's meant to be a joke it's not funny....
Old 27-01-2015, 07:42 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Idiot.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
I thought this chap had been quiet for a while and it turns out he's posting on the BBS.

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Idiot.
Why am I an idiot? Just cos I don't believe the lie that has been used for 70yrs to justify the Rothschild fiefdom that is Israel? Crack on dickhead.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
This post confirms my thoughts about you, you really are a c*nt.
Lol thanks sharron
Old 27-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why am I an idiot? Just cos I don't believe the lie that has been used for 70yrs to justify the Rothschild fiefdom that is Israel? Crack on dickhead.
Come on mods, do your job and just ban this prick.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:56 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You are swimming in some murky waters. I am the first to enjoy a bit of historical revisionism and debate and I would be willing to concede that when it comes to the Holocaust there are some questions to be asked around the claims of 6 million and so on.

But what I find indisputable is the fact that there was a systematic attempt, sanctioned by the Nazi regime, to kill people for no other reason than what was percieved as their 'inferior' status be it Jews, Gipsys, Homosexuals and mentally handicapped people.

The numbers become largely irrelevant once you accept what a heinous state of affairs that is.

I get why some people think that Israel hides behind the Holocaust but I also think that people need to understand that its backs to the wall mentality, in large part, is driven by the reality that Jews, as a people/race/religion were targeted and were killed in significant numbers for the sole fact of their origins. That has to make you a little paranoid, no matter what.

Trust me. if there had been a state sponsored attempt to wipe out Gingers within living memory then anybody who even said 'boo' to me would be getting a sock full of pennies wrapped around their head so whilst I find a lot of what Israel does as abhorrent I also try to see things from their POV.

That does not excuse it but it also perhaps goes someway to understanding.

Last edited by Mat ov CPFC; 27-01-2015 at 09:01 AM.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:58 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Why ? He is allowed an opinion. Banning people like him is the most dangerous thing you can do because there are cracks in a lot of the Holocaust narrative that we are taught. All banning does is allow those cracks to be pondered upon.

All historical events should be subject to scrutiny.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Yes mods ban me for having a different opinion than sharrons.
What a little cry baby lol
Old 27-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
Why ? He is allowed an opinion. Banning people like him is the most dangerous thing you can do because there are cracks in a lot of the Holocaust narrative that we are taught. All banning does is allow those cracks to be pondered upon.

Thanks
Old 27-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes mods ban me for having a different opinion than sharrons.
What a little cry baby lol
You're a Holocaust denying idiot and a homophobic bigot. The combination of the two is more than enough for a ban.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:05 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
You might be able to argue about the numbers but what is fact is that the Nazi's had an industrial scale operation in place to kill and dispose off anyone who was not considered part of the 'German Reich'. And that was not just Jews.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)

Last edited by dave_who_ru; 27-01-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:07 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
You're a Holocaust denying idiot and a homophobic bigot. The combination of the two is more than enough for a ban.
Maybe he draws cartoons of the Muhammad as well ?
Old 27-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Nothing to see here.

Quote:

There's arguing the numbers and then there's denying it ever took place.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:09 AM
Nothing to see here.

Quote:
Maybe he draws cartoons of the Muhammad as well ?
Why am I not surprised to find you sticking up for the prat?
Old 27-01-2015, 09:10 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
It's unthinking (or unable to think) idiots like you that make this world a dangerous place.now run along and do as you're told shazza.