Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:01 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
For Fates do I go for a similar look, hair colour... Or go for a Hoshido colour (seeing as Corrin is Hoshidan not Nohrian), or something entirely neutral (I did like Virion's turquoise hair in Awakening)?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160609_095630.JPG (94.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160609_095700.JPG (82.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160609_095727.JPG (116.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-07-2016, 04:52 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Right so ten chapters in to Fire Emblem Fates Birthright I think I better give some initial thoughts.

Starting off the story is starting to pick up a bit now. Initially it seemed to jump about a bit and it was quite difficult to keep up I thought. Now I am solely on the Hoshido line (Birthright) it is starting to make a bit more sense.

It's actually a little strange playing as the Hoshidan's to start with. I have only played Awakening before and the Charachters on the side of Nohr (Conquest) seem pretty well matched to what I am used to. As far as the Hoshido characters go they are weaker, usually requiring a couple of turns to take down enemies, and get taken out a lot easier, however they tend to be quicker and can dodge a lot better. Also in Awakening I often found because of my army strength and how weak healing units and Olivia the dancer were I wouldn't really use them. Now because of the lack of strength I have found using healing units and Azura the Songstress are almost a must. It's an interesting change up to what I am used to but shows another dynamic in this awesome game series. Not really sure how the games interconnect as yet, or whether characters I have gathered now I can use later in Conquest or Revelations, but I am really getting into it now.

I highly recommend getting these games. I really need to stop letting Azura follow my character around though as I did read her and my character make a truly horrifically shit child Kana.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still need to pick the new ones up! damn you lack of money!
Old 29-07-2016, 07:02 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Sell a kidney...
Old 01-08-2016, 10:55 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I am on Chapter 15 of Birthright. Given that I know there are 28 Chapters per game, I can't help feeling like my units are levelling up really slowly. Especially Magic users who I have literally had no use for thus far. Hmmm!
Old 03-08-2016, 08:53 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Nooooooooo! I lost one of my characters last night! One of my favourites too. No warning what so ever! Thankfully their child (I like to collect them all) didn't seem that good anyway from what I read. And at least I now have enough men to women ratio to get every other kid I guess without me having to limit my unit to those who can only S rank with me.
Old 06-08-2016, 12:25 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I started my game again.

Not just because of what happened in the game, but since I started the game the hair colour of my character has really bugged the shit out of me.