Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
AFC Wimbledon v Plymouth play-off final (pay on the day )

After yesterdays play-off was marred by Millwall fans it's nice to that todays game is being watched by a bigger crowd and better behaved fans , Plymouth have sold a massive 35k tickets and AFC Wimbledon over 21k , plus it's pay on the day for Wimbledon fans or Neutral's who fancy a day out . To view the link you have to Register or Login
Not sure who I want to win but Plymouth fans have really done themselves proud selling so many tickets .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 30-05-2016 at 08:21 AM.
Old 30-05-2016, 08:21 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
They had sold their allocation of 33k by Monday and asked for more. A number of my relatives are coming up and there are a lot of Janners in London and the South East. Oh I know who I want to win and it isn't the Palace hating AFC.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Doing nothing is a choice

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Don't hate AFCW but would rather Plymouth got promoted
Old 30-05-2016, 09:08 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
I hope Wimbledon get stuffed.Ungrateful morons.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Greeeeeen Arrrrrrrrmy
Old 30-05-2016, 09:11 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Is George boateng still there ?
Old 30-05-2016, 09:20 AM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Come on Plymouth. The Palace-hating Wimbledon can go and **** themselves.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom's Old Man View Post
This is probably the correct view....like all the other lesser South London clubs they seem to be jealous of the pride of South London.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:31 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really proud to see the rise in status of my childhood team Wimbledon, now culminating in a Wembley play off appearance.
The achievements and rise have been nothing short of incredible and all in such a short time, so to see them cap it all with promotion would be stunning. I have supported Palace for the past 46 years with a passion, but still held a great deal of affection for my childhood club over the years, so will be rooting for them today.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:31 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom's Old Man View Post
Spot on.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:35 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
I like the idea of Wimbledon, Charlton and Millwall being in the same league.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:36 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Pasties and Cider
Old 30-05-2016, 09:38 AM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Always had a soft spot for Plymouth Argyle since managing them on Championship Manager 2001/2002!

I've never heard about Wimbledon hating us. I like the place and the tennis. I also think they were screwed by the MK Dons.

I'm pretty neutral on this one but if I had to choose I'd go for Plymouth.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Would quite like to see Wimbledon playing in the same division as the other smaller South London clubs.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:51 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do not care if dons hate us i will be rooting for them. What they have achieved is amazing and if they can get back on the same level with the club that PURCHASED there league position the wrong will be partly corrected. Imagine palace being moved 60 miles away and then starting up your own club and in just 14 years you was on the brink of meeting the team that you once loved that was stolen and moved away by a club that you formed on a park common ? Good luck afc Wimbledon

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-05-2016, 09:54 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Plymouth for me.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 30-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Boateng's still at Plymouth, isn't he?

Hopefully he has a corker of a game and gets himself either in Pardew's plans or at a solid Championship club next season.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:22 AM

Ian of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The old Wimbledon definitely hated us and I remember the mud slinging on the internet between the BBS and their site WISA before and after one game during our first administration period. I don't think we have come under the radar of AFC Wimbledon fans as yet.

To me AFC Wimbledon are just another club, but what I don't like is that too many people who support other clubs are willing them on for success like some sort of fairytale, so for that reason I hope Plymouth win today.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:23 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian of Chatham View Post
The old Wimbledon definitely hated us and I remember the mud slinging on the internet between the BBS and their site WISA before and after one game during our first administration period. I don't think we have come under the radar of AFC Wimbledon fans as yet.

To me AFC Wimbledon are just another club, but what I don't like is that too many people who support other clubs are willing them on for success like some sort of fairytale, so for that reason I hope Plymouth win today.
They really don't like us.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:30 AM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be there today, in with the Janners. Used to watch Argyle a fair bit in the mid 90's when I was at College down there. Looking forward to seeing Hiram Boateng at Wembley - he's much admired down Plymouth way.