Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 07:55 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Love how all these supposed physios and doctors have suddenly appeared on the BBS.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:59 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
just don't get it when did fans become accountants
It pays better than the medical profession.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Bolasie is like an old girlfriend.... you remember the great times, those WOW times ... but you look back over the past 12 months and think 'was it all that great?' .... and the answer is no.

So when your girlfriend (or Bolasie) clearly wants to be somewhere else, might as well let him go, esp if you get to keep the dog (or £30m).

In future you will think 'wow.... if she (he) were here now ... but then youll remember all the times she pissed you off (or blazed the ball widely) and think 'yeah... did the right thing'.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krise View Post
I'm curious to how City will fare in the Premier League this season. My guess is they will win it with over 10 points, because of superior strategy. The Barca team of 2010 and 2011 had a fantastic understanding with each other though, best team I've ever seen by quite some margin.
For some reason, je ne sais quoi, but I don't value your opinion........
Old 11-08-2016, 08:02 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elma fudd View Post
The only thing we will miss is the yannick song. Great entertainer but too inconsistent
This isn't true obviously, we will clearly miss him as a player. Not saying it isn't the right decision, but let's not kid ourselves.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
It seems that Bolasie really wants to move on now and that is the key. I agree with you in principle but it would be counter-productive to keep him against his will and see his performances and value deteriorate.
I think Bolasie leaving has been on the cards for a while now. His performances at the back end of last season looked to me like a player who wanted out, not the same effort or desire as the player we all got used to seeing.

I can not help but think that Everton fans will not take too kindly to him. If they were spending 5 or 6 million on him they would probably love him but 30 million will buy him no time to settle in / impress, they will want instant results and I don't think they will get them
Old 11-08-2016, 08:12 AM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betray
the full backs of our opponents will, in their own heads at least, not be dreading playing us as they were. this could go two ways - one they become more positive and push forward causing us a lot of problems, or they think they havent got to worry as much and leave us space that they had become very good at not leaving due to their wariness with bolasie.

His reputation had started to become bigger than the performances, but sometimes that in itself is half the job done.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:18 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Regardless of the fee and this rubbish we are looking for in terms of his lack of interest, he's going to be seriously missed in my opinion. And I think it will impact performances on the pitch more than many are giving credit for
Old 11-08-2016, 08:25 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
I think Bolasie leaving has been on the cards for a while now. His performances at the back end of last season looked to me like a player who wanted out, not the same effort or desire as the player we all got used to seeing.

I can not help but think that Everton fans will not take too kindly to him. If they were spending 5 or 6 million on him they would probably love him but 30 million will buy him no time to settle in / impress, they will want instant results and I don't think they will get them
To be honest it is hard to know what Bolasie they will see at first. He may be so motivated by the move he turns it on and starts brightly, but it is down to consistentcy over a period of time. I think they will soon get pissed off if he does wayward shooting though
Old 11-08-2016, 08:28 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loved watching yannic last few years frustrated me as well but if he goes wish him well was looking forward having 3 wingers to choose from thought competition would spur them all on.if were selling him for the money I would be dissapointed unless he had a real drop in form we would get good money for him next summer but if he just wants to go for the money then other then palace match it not much palace can do. If he goes to everton realy only moving sideways seems top 6 or 7 clubs who would have watched him didn't think he was worth that sought of money all tho I don't think he is the sought to worry about what his price tag is he will still be smiling all the way to the bank doing his music social media ect.Everton fans will be expecting a lot for there money so he is going to have to hit the floor running and keep that form up which I'm reAly not sure he can do he never was coincident at palace all season had purple patches here and there but for 300 000 we excepted that for 25 30 mill and 80 grand a week will everton fans Add to that I think he will find Liverpool a very different city to live in compared to London.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:28 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
Regardless of the fee and this rubbish we are looking for in terms of his lack of interest, he's going to be seriously missed in my opinion. And I think it will impact performances on the pitch more than many are giving credit for
I think you are wrong!

Suspect we will at some point discuss it further as Townsend rattles in another!
Old 11-08-2016, 08:32 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
I think you are wrong!

Suspect we will at some point discuss it further as Townsend rattles in another!
I like Townsend a lot but consistency has been a problem for him too though. But it's clear Bolasie wants to move on and at least we have a quality player to replace him already
Old 11-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Lordashenden

Lordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordashenden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Bolasie is worth 30 million then Townsend is worth at least 50 million
Old 11-08-2016, 08:37 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
Agree we would have been relegated without him . He has his faults but was always a good outlet for us and you can see most defenders hate playing against jim .
Old 11-08-2016, 08:46 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
The money for the player is a no-brainer. But for all his non-end-product he is a complete nightmare to play against, because even during a bad game he has the ability to hurt you. Ridiculously strong. Fast & skillful. Wilf carried the team without him and it was a struggle for him, because you can’t put two players on both of them. It was an impossible conundrum for the opposition.

I guess once it’s done we will have received a more finished player (in respect to Townsend) and got £18m as well if this was to go ahead so…

But I will say one thing and that is I have never been a fan of Townsend. But at Newcastle he became someone you take notice of. I hope we see Newcastle Andros and not the Spurs player.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:52 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordashenden View Post
If fees are only based on the last 6 months maybe.

But they arent. They are based over a few years, where Bolasie has clearly been better. Hence the reason one of the best managers in Europe wants him.

And take a look at threads from around christmas. Bolasie being called one of the best wingers in the league, hardly anyone wanted Townsend.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:53 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordashenden View Post
No way mate.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
It's a shame but this is one time we've not sold an asset for less than they are worth.

My only worry is if Pards' plan A doesn't work then we have lost a bit of magic that has got us out of jail at times.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:56 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
If fees are only based on the last 6 months maybe.

But they arent. They are based over a few years, where Bolasie has clearly been better. Hence the reason one of the best managers in Europe wants him.

And take a look at threads from around christmas. Bolasie being called one of the best wingers in the league, hardly anyone wanted Townsend.
Townsend has been an England player since 2013....
Old 11-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
I love Yannick and will be sorry to see him go but it's probably for the best for him and us.

£25m+ How much would he be worth if he could shoot or cross?!
Closed Thread