Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-10-2016, 03:26 PM

Mike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike 'n Tom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sky sports on iPhone to tv??

I have an iPhone 5c but soon an iPhone SE. I have Skysports as a package on the phone subscription. Is it possible to link it to my VT via an hdmi cable? Seems to be a waste seeing things in such a small format.
Old 13-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
There are lightning to HDMI adapters, but I've heard they don't work with Sky Go...
Old 13-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Get a chromecast.
Old 13-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
Get a chromecast.
Do they have a cast option on their stream? Because otherwise mirror screen on video is terrible.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 13-10-2016, 06:56 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
You can't Chromecast sky go even if you mirror your phone to tv.
Old 13-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Do they have a cast option on their stream? Because otherwise mirror screen on video is terrible.
I don't subscribe to sky but before I posted I looked on the chromecast app and it had some ting proffering sky, think it might have been called 'now' or something like that.

But yeah, if it's just mirroring then that's a bit shit.
Old 13-10-2016, 07:52 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bought a lightening to HDMI cable from eBay, it didn't like iOS 10 but worked on iOS 9.
No idea about the Sky question though.
Old 13-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Doesn't the sky app support airplay?
Old 13-10-2016, 08:29 PM

Jamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Doesn't the sky app support airplay?
The Sky Go App doesnt support it. BT sports APP does though.
Old 15-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie W View Post
The Sky Go App doesnt support it. BT sports APP does though.
The BT Sport Mobile App doesn't (ie. the free 6month deal they are doling out)