Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 12-09-2002, 01:39 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Liverpool vs Birmingham

That Morrison bloke has scored for Brum.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 12-09-2002, 01:42 AM
Sir Paul The Great

palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
i am pleased for him
Old 12-09-2002, 01:43 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Yes

hope we get to see the replay somewhere on normal telly.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 12-09-2002, 01:43 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by palacefan_72
i am pleased for him

Yeah me too, I smiled when I read he had scored.

And at Anfield as well .
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 12-09-2002, 01:49 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bolton winning at old Trafford too
Old 12-09-2002, 01:51 AM
Visiting Bluenose

Zeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyes
Morrison

Only thing is The Boggies and V**a won and Bolton winning
Old 12-09-2002, 01:54 AM
♥ Mile

This is why I love football I think.

Some mad games tonight.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:01 AM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
He has just added another one. 2-2 FT
Great day for Clint!
Old 12-09-2002, 02:06 AM

99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
how much did Francis and Jordan flog "our" Clint for...(Wa*kers) go on Clinton Palace Hero and soon to be Superstar
Old 12-09-2002, 02:11 AM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
is there a highlites programme on for us non-sky lot???
Old 12-09-2002, 02:14 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Extraordinary

superstar....

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:16 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by 99percent
how much did Francis and Jordan flog "our" Clint for...(Wa*kers) go on Clinton Palace Hero and soon to be Superstar
Yeah, but they were able to replace him with Adebola for a free...

I could cry.

Good on you, Clint.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:18 AM

Canute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great Morrison. Great!!
Old 12-09-2002, 02:23 AM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses grow
Morrison Double

at Anfield tonight
Old 12-09-2002, 02:38 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
and to top it off. Fulham came from two goals down to beat Tottenham and Bolton beat Man utd at old trafford
Old 12-09-2002, 02:45 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally posted by pete eagle
and to top it off. Fulham came from two goals down to beat Tottenham and Bolton beat Man utd at old trafford
Yep, feeling a bit robbed on that one. 94 mins

Still, swings and roundabouts. Worked for us vs Southampton, so i guess it makes it even.

Good that Man U lost and West Ham , still on 1 point. tee hee hee.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:46 AM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
I bet Clinton enjoyed it after the booing he got the last time he played at Anfield
Old 12-09-2002, 02:56 AM
leviathan

Viewing

can we see it anywhere, non sky !!!

clinton morrison, clinton morrison !!!!!

Old 12-09-2002, 03:10 AM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
it almost had to be - a morrison goal or a blunder

Shame he got them for brum though!!!
Old 12-09-2002, 03:50 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
really?! Shove it in the face of them Scouscers after the abuse he suffered. I thought I hated clint since move (despite thinking it is fair enough to move I could not hide some ill feeling) but big smile, my face, now!

I'll go check othr results