Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Born in South Norwood

Coveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Help with BBS on tablet

I often follow the BBS on a tablet, but somehow I am unable to open a thread due to the BBS not supported by 'tapatalk' and to refer to the Forum admin.

How can I get back to browsing the BBS as I always have done via google chrome?
Old 10-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
If you're browsing on Chrome Tapatalk should be irrelevant? Try clearing your cookies and then going back to the website normally.

Though you could also just download the app (BBS not Tapatalk) and use that to view the BBS.