Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-02-2018, 09:56 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
lol!! I was being semi serious.... The fatter you are the further apart your challenged hair follicles are.... Could have sword I saw a thread where someone said you were 20 stone!

If someone as rich as Rooney cannot get it to work how the **** can you?
That was Worksop I think, the cheeky little bugger

I think rooney had FUT treatment, FUE has much better success rates it seems. I think he's fixed it with FUE, same as Andros. Obviously I'm shopping in the bargain trainer bin, looking at the cheapo places in Istanbul.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:00 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Talking of nuts, I take it you realise they are the cause of male pattern baldness.

Have you considered having them removed to save your barnet, as an added benefit life will be much calmer and you won't ever need to contribute to the prostate thread either.

The risk is though it might be too late.
No I didn't know that, cheers. Have to say it didn't make my dog any calmer

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I lost all my hair at 19 through chemo, some of it came back and I am now losing it again. So what. At 19 it bothered me, though I was somewhat distracted at the time. Now, I couldn’t give a shit.

Someone wants to spend thousand moving their pubes, back and arm hair onto their forehead, good luck to them. I’m sure it will all work out fabulously, especially if doing it on the cheap.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:06 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Listen, i have male pattern baldness, it affects two thirds of men, it's not an issue. I'd just quite like to have have hair on my forehead again instead of it starting on my fivehead. Not sure why some people always have to try to come over superior all the time. It doesn't make you come out of it sounding any cleverer. Just don't do it. I was just asking if anyone had had it and were they happy with the results, that's all.
I've had it Elgin, nobody even noticed as i used to shave my head, so dont tell anyone as someone (jealous types usually) will chip away at you.....although the same ones chip away at the baldness. But I now have a relatively full mop of strong hair, although i could of course still shave it if I preferred that look. Made me re-invigorated health wise e.g. diet and excercise, which is probably why i look and feel much younger. I had it in UK so cant comment on Turkey
Old 15-02-2018, 10:07 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
My only concern for you Paul is that cosmetic surgery can become addictive, and the next thing you know you will be googling 'Moobs augmentation'
Old 15-02-2018, 10:10 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I lost all my hair at 19 through chemo, some of it came back and I am now losing it again. So what. At 19 it bothered me, though I was somewhat distracted at the time. Now, I couldnít give a shit.

Someone wants to spend thousand moving their pubes, back and arm hair onto their forehead, good luck to them. Iím sure it will all work out fabulously, especially if doing it on the cheap.
I think they take it from the back and sides of your head, unless you are really bald.

Not sure about the need to smear either. Sorry that you had to endure chemo though, can't have been pleasant.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:13 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
No I didn't know that, cheers. Have to say it didn't make my dog any calmer
Actually, I'm bald too except for that bit round the ears that never falls out. I use an electric razor to keep that short.

It helps to highlight my rather spectacular ears which unusually I am able to wiggle. Its a fantastic thing to able to do when speaking to someone that takes themselves seriously.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:15 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
I've had it Elgin, nobody even noticed as i used to shave my head, so dont tell anyone as someone (jealous types usually) will chip away at you.....although the same ones chip away at the baldness. But I now have a relatively full mop of strong hair, although i could of course still shave it if I preferred that look. Made me re-invigorated health wise e.g. diet and excercise, which is probably why i look and feel much younger. I had it in UK so cant comment on Turkey
Glad it was a success mate. I think as blokes we have an issue with baldness, but it seems technology has come up with answers now. Was it a lot more expensive here if you don't mind me asking?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:17 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
My only concern for you Paul is that cosmetic surgery can become addictive, and the next thing you know you will be googling 'Moobs augmentation'

That's the train driver look mate

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:22 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Actually, I'm bald too except for that bit round the ears that never falls out. I use an electric razor to keep that short.

It helps to highlight my rather spectacular ears which unusually I am able to wiggle. Its a fantastic thing to able to do when speaking to someone that takes themselves seriously.
Hehe, yeah I think there must be a cutoff where surgery becomes impossible

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:23 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

That's the train driver look mate
I bet you were tempted to say the ExiledStirling look then held yourself back
Old 15-02-2018, 10:24 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Glad it was a success mate. I think as blokes we have an issue with baldness, but it seems technology has come up with answers now. Was it a lot more expensive here if you don't mind me asking?
Actually i didnt have an issue with being bald (shaved) so may revert to that look in future, but for now I really like having a full mop again mainly for the health kick it gave me. In the Uk you will pay maybe 15k for quite a bit of gardening. It's less painful than the dentist, just the numbing injections stung a bit, and you have to be face down for about 3 hours while they pluck the follicles out. Expensive but I would recommend it. It's not the elixir of youth but it did help me
Old 15-02-2018, 10:33 AM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
Don't end up like this.

Hahahaha
Old 15-02-2018, 10:46 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
If someone as rich as Rooney cannot get it to work how the **** can you?
This is probably the best post on here.

From what I understand, the procedure in simple terms is that they whack 'better quality hair' from the back of your head on to the front. Great. But as seen with Rooney's barnet, it can still just fall out all over again.

I think a lot of celebrity types who have had successes with these procedures have a 'top-up' every so often. When you're earning £10k+ a week then it's not really a problem and probably the equivalent of a days work to pay for this... When it's more like a month or two month's income...

I just think the sums talked about for something where there is zero guarantee is mental.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:48 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Actually i didnt have an issue with being bald (shaved) so may revert to that look in future, but for now I really like having a full mop again mainly for the health kick it gave me. In the Uk you will pay maybe 15k for quite a bit of gardening. It's less painful than the dentist, just the numbing injections stung a bit, and you have to be face down for about 3 hours while they pluck the follicles out. Expensive but I would recommend it. It's not the elixir of youth but it did help me
Good luck to you mate. That kind of money though

How long ago did you get it done?
Old 15-02-2018, 10:52 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I bet you were tempted to say the ExiledStirling look then held yourself back
Danny Devito?
Old 15-02-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
Danny Devito?
You bastard
Old 15-02-2018, 10:58 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Cheers mate. Will research it more. Wonder why its so much more expensive here.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Good luck to you mate. That kind of money though

How long ago did you get it done?
About 3.5 years ago. It takes about 6months to even notice anything then gradually thickens and grows over next 12 months. Expect 10k-15k for a good job maybe over 2 days. It looks very natural (mainly because it's your own hair). It's expensive but some people buy expensive cars or jewellery (both lost on me) and some do payment plans. I don't think you would regret it but read up as much as you can as at the time it seems like a bigger deal than it is. Now, I don't even think about it
Old 15-02-2018, 11:06 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Elgs, post a picture of the top of your head and let us have a look please?

I am 40 and starting losing mine in my late teens. By 25 I was shaving my head on grade zero (no attachment on clipper). I do it once a week. Would I like to have a full head of hair, possibly. Would I travel across the world and pay £1500 - I doubt it. Its certainly becoming more common so who know, in a a few years you could have a shop round the corner from you doing it. That said, if you were going to Turkey (am i right in thinking you have a place there, or is it Cyprus?) then you could incorporate it in that.

I have to say, I would be interested to see what Iím like with hair again but all the partners Iíve been with since my shaving has said I would look stupid with hair and they like the clean look.....and it is more hygienic.