Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Yeah, i'm not sure a chubby dweeb in his twenties with thousands of posts on a forum is best placed to lecture anyone on making 'every second count'.

The 900 seconds were completely worth it btw.

Hi SJLM. I think the glance from Wenger and then the thumbs up probably puts this theory to bed unfortunately, nice try though.
Oh hi Colo Colo 12 I think you might be thinking a little bit too much if I may be so bold to say. Still whatever tickles your pickle

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 01-07-2018, 09:06 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
no mat you said so !
I think he's right Mat you did say so
Old 01-07-2018, 09:07 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
If you say so
I say so as well you div .
Old 01-07-2018, 09:09 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, i'm not sure a chubby dweeb in his twenties with thousands of posts on a forum is best placed to lecture anyone on making 'every second count'.

The 900 seconds were completely worth it btw.

Hi SJLM. I think the glance from Wenger and then the thumbs up probably puts this theory to bed unfortunately, nice try though.
You've racked up 200 posts in under two months you mong. At that rate you're posting on here more than me. On an away fans board and posting gifs. I'm not surprised that you found those 900 seconds to be worth it, you seem like a right oddball. You're still proving me right by having no football talk about you, as I say oddball.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:13 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nah. That was his response to the kid in the front row who called out "Hey, Wenger. You ****!"
Old 01-07-2018, 09:37 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
You've racked up 200 posts in under two months you mong. At that rate you're posting on here more than me.
I'm an old fart, you're in your twenties ffs.

If my son at 24 is wetting his pants on a forum, at what naughty Palace fans post, i'll smack him around the head and tell him to feck off outside.

Quote:
You're still proving me right by having no football talk about you, as I say oddball.
I think talking about Football fans tends to come under Football.

I think Grand Aigle has some competition for BBS's biggest simpleton.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:48 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes, by yourselves.

Agreed. You don't have a couple though, you have THOUSANDS.

Newsflash, so will you when your stadium is redeveloped. I'll say again, you already have THOUSANDS, just look at the jump in your attendances every time you get promoted.

It took 15 mins while waiting for Spain Russia.

I understand your attempt at deflection though, a massive blow to your delusions i imagine.
What a load of bollocks. Up there with 'I know you are but what am I'.

You'll go down this season. No quality in your squad, much better league than last. Enjoy. You'll stadium will be empty by April.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:01 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

If my son at 24 is wetting his pants on a forum, at what naughty Palace fans post, i'll smack him around the head and tell him to feck off outside.

Come on mate it doesn't get more pathetic than this! Unashamedly a middle aged internet troll

Let me guess you've married to a really fit wife, loads of great kids and a very successful businessman but your big passion has always been a bit of internet trolling to blow off some steam. I hear all the happiest middle aged men do that

You live at home with your mum and you have literally nothing better to do than to troll on the internet. You might even ruffle some feathers if you punched below your weight a bit and tried to dig out some league 1 fans

You're in our shadow, have been for decades - always will be.

Your fans will never touch ours unless our carefully thought out Main Stand development actually turns out to be a relocation to a soulless bowl on a university campus. You never know but I wouldn't count on it

If you need to boost your self-esteem a bit why don't you go on a Sunderland forum and give it the big one.

Last edited by little dedders; 01-07-2018 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:10 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dedders View Post
You'll go down this season.
I'm happy for you to make such predictions, nine times out of ten you will end up with egg on your face.

Quote:
No quality in your squad.
You would say that though.

Quote:
You'll stadium will be empty by April.
Considering we had 24k when we were bottom of the championship a few years ago, i'd say it's unlikely.

Quote:
Come on mate it doesn't get more pathetic than this! Unashamedly a middle aged internet troll

Let me guess you've married to a really fit wife, loads of great kids and a very successful businessman but your big passion has always been a bit of internet trolling to blow off some steam. I hear all the happiest middle aged men do that

You live at home with your mum and you have literally nothing better to do than to troll on the internet. You might even ruffle some feathers if you punched below your weight a bit and tried to dig out some league 1 fans

You're in our shadow, have been for decades - always will be.

Your fans will never touch ours unless our carefully thought out Main Stand development actually turns out to be a relocation to a soulless bowl on a university campus. You never know but I wouldn't count on it

Another day, another nerve touched.

Regarding my wife, she actually looks like a creature from the swamp, sadly.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:19 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You'll stadium will be empty by April.

Wrong, itís every 80 mins.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
I'm happy for you to make such predictions, nine times out of ten you will end up with egg on your face.

You would say that though.

Considering we had 24k when we were bottom of the championship a few years ago, i'd say it's unlikely.

Another day, another nerve touched.

Mid life crisis. Have it in private please.

Your stadium held 8k back then!

You don't have a 90% chance of staying up next season.

Thick!

Last edited by little dedders; 01-07-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:43 PM

Quote:
What made you delete the 'IQ of 10' part?

I thought it was cracking comedy tbf.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:

Your stadium held 8k back then!

You don't have a 90% chance of staying up next season.

Thick!
Oh god, he's added more.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:17 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:

He is doing that to the steward.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:03 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:

F**k me sideways.

If my Dad was posting gifs on the NSC I wouldn't smack him I'd just admit to him not being my old man. You're embarrassing, and you've admitted it. I could half understand if you were a 16 year old but Jesus have a word with yourself.

You're assumptions are nearly as creative as your gifs you saddact.

200 posts in under two months, predominantly gifs and of an olf age

I'd go as far to say you're definitely the biggest oddball from the Brighton end to post on here. And that's some going.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:29 AM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
F**k me sideways.

If my Dad was posting gifs on the NSC I wouldn't smack him I'd just admit to him not being my old man. You're embarrassing, and you've admitted it. I could half understand if you were a 16 year old but Jesus have a word with yourself.

I'd go as far to say you're definitely the biggest oddball from the Brighton end to post on here. And that's some going.
100% this! Certainly the biggest weed twat on here and **** he has some very strong competition!!
Old 02-07-2018, 07:59 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Yeah you're good..

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1 View Post
Yeah you're good..

Taken by yours truly

Clinton Morrison.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
F**k me sideways.

Jesus, he's actually replied at 5 in the morning. Someone needs a big hug from his Parents.

Best years of your life and you're on here at the crack of dawn crying that a naughty Brighton fan is posting gifs.

I think it's probably time to start working on losing your virginity mate. Women love oversensitive, chubby forum dwellers in their twenties. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
100% this! Certainly the biggest weed twat on here and **** he has some very strong competition!!
I love you GA
Old 02-07-2018, 01:03 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:

Actually laughed out loud!
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"