Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 02-07-2018, 01:04 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Jesus, he's actually replied at 5 in the morning. Someone needs a big hug from his Parents.

Best years of your life and you're on here at the crack of dawn crying that a naughty Brighton fan is posting gifs.

Probably piddled the bed and posting whilst Mummy puts another plastic sheet on for him.
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 02-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Actually laughed out loud!
Aaaaw. Look at you two getting on so well.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:52 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
Aaaaw. Look at you two getting on so well.
A bit of Fist Bumping is on the cards for these two
Old 02-07-2018, 02:02 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
A bit of Fist Bumping is on the cards for these two
I think we all know what's on the cards for you EIS, a good bit of brown nosing.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:28 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Actually laughed out loud!
The 2 internet trolls both have a terrible sense of humour. Shocker.

Eagle eater swaggering through the BBS, chest pushed out after gloriously taking 1 point off us and finishing behind us in the league despite us breaking the 100 year record for the worst start to a top flight season

We got a point off city, this season. Might sign up to their forum and post some gifs
Old 02-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think we all know what's on the cards for you EIS, a good bit of brown nosing.
Says the child with his nose so far up Tony Bloom's arse he can't see the the bloke's entire aim is to make back a shit load of money lost to BHA by sticking a blot on the landscape of Shoreham.

Presumably because TB knows that there are lots of entirely easily deceived Tarquin's that will support him. Like Coloboy.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:37 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jesus, he's actually replied at 5 in the morning. Someone needs a big hug from his Parents.

Best years of your life and you're on here at the crack of dawn crying that a naughty Brighton fan is posting gifs.

I think it's probably time to start working on losing your virginity mate. Women love oversensitive, chubby forum dwellers in their twenties. Good luck.

I love you GA
What makes you think you're naughty out of interest, is it the bad boy image you need to convince yourself of to try and keep your missus attracted to you? Or do you find posting gifs consistently on here is quite the rascal of you.

As for myself, no need to get into that but your perceptions of me couldn't be further from the truth. You got playground level banter which is about as funny as cancer.

But in all honesty a man who's clearly of old age and has racked up 200 posts on an opposing forum in under two months just ain't normal. I can't forget the gifs, absolutely tragic.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:38 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Probably piddled the bed and posting whilst Mummy puts another plastic sheet on for him.
Ain't you the fraggle who gets so wound up you start PMing people on here?

Clinton Morrison.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:41 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I think it's probably time to start working on losing your virginity mate. Women love oversensitive, chubby forum dwellers in their twenties. Good luck.
Imagine signing up to an opposition fans forum, trying to rile them, ending up getting so ridiculed that you find yourself scrapping with people about who's life is most depressing

Spoiler: It ends badly for the middle-aged bloke posting gifs on an opposing fans forum.

Christ.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:15 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ok Cocothe time to put your big red nose back on and get back to the Brighton circus
Old 02-07-2018, 03:18 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
What makes you think you're naughty out of interest.
Oh, i'm proper naughty mate, i once stole chewing gum from Superdrug when i was 10.

Quote:
As for myself, no need to get into that but your perceptions of me couldn't be further from the truth.
Yeah really, is that why you feel the constant need to get all emotional with your replies on here, do me a favour.

Quote:
I can't forget the gifs, absolutely tragic.
I bet you can't, this place is your life. Other than filling your gut, what else would you possibly think about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by little dedders View Post
Imagine signing up to an opposition fans forum.
I think one of your own on here knows a thing or two about that, can't remember who though.

Quote:
ending up getting so ridiculed
Yes, telling me i live my Mum, i mean bloody hell, i lost sleep over that one. I had to borrow some of Chubby Charlies tissues.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:19 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We are pretty much above Palace in every aspect!

- Better Stadium and Infrastructure
- Better Top Class Academy
- Better Finances
- Better Fans
- Better CEO and Ownership
- Better Wage Bill
- Better Overall Head-to-Head record vs Palace
- Better Area
- Better at Paying Debts
- Better Credit Record
- Better Manager

I really could go on all evening but as the weather is extremely pleasant this evening I will leave you to reflect.

Nothing about atmosphere
Old 02-07-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Says the child with his nose so far up Tony Bloom's arse he can't see the the bloke's entire aim is to make back a shit load of money lost to BHA by sticking a blot on the landscape of Shoreham.

Presumably because TB knows that there are lots of entirely easily deceived Tarquin's that will support him. Like Coloboy.
What a bizarre post, don't think i've mentioned the messiah on more than one occasion.

I do love the bloke tbf, i'd happily shout it from the rooftops.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:20 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
No school today ?
Old 02-07-2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
What a bizarre post, don't think i've mentioned the messiah on more than one occasion.

Couldn't jump off the rooftop whilst you're there could you
Old 02-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:

So, yeah. Massive brown noser then.

Off you plop.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Couldn't jump off the rooftop whilst you're there could you
Dear oh dear, wishing death upon me. I really get to you don't i?

Even though you're a Palace plonker and a massive brown-noser, i don't wish any harm upon you buddy, i want you to know that. xx

Last edited by ColoColo12; 02-07-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Dear oh dear, wishing death upon me. I really get to you don't i?

Even though you're a Palace plonker and a massive brown-noser, i don't wish any harm upon you buddy, i want you to know that. xx
I don't think I've seen a troll getting riled like this for a long time! Resorting to kinder garden jokes to try and keep face

Here are some tips...

Internet trolling can succeed in riling people BUT you are conceding that you are the sort of person that seeks happiness through anonymously winding people up online. This makes you look genuinely sad and unhappy with life.

BUT

in your case you aren't going to rile anyone because:

1) You've made it very clear that you aren't intelligent and are just posting partisan bollocks and scrapping about whether you are a loser or not (you are - see above)
2) You've volunteered the information that you are middle aged
3) You took 1 point off us this season
4) You finished behind us this season despite your start
5) You've been an inferior club to us for the whole time most of us have been alive.
6) Literally no objective, neutral football fan in the world would say your fans are even close to being as good as ours

You are the lowest of low hanging fruit on here and you are only going to wind yourself up more and more.

Your best bet would be to make a new account and start posting as a Man Utd fan. Give yourself a chance of getting a half decent reaction and have a go at us about losing the cup final or something
Old 02-07-2018, 04:02 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
I don't think I've seen a troll getting riled like this for a long time! Resorting to kinder garden jokes to try and keep face

Here are some tips...

Internet trolling can succeed in riling people BUT you are conceding that you are the sort of person that seeks happiness through anonymously winding people up online. This makes you look genuinely sad and unhappy with life.

BUT

in your case you aren't going to rile anyone because:

1) You've made it very clear that you aren't intelligent and are just posting partisan bollocks and scrapping about whether you are a loser or not (you are - see above)
2) You've volunteered the information that you are middle aged
3) You took 1 point off us this season
4) You finished behind us this season despite your start
5) You've been an inferior club to us for the whole time most of us have been alive.
6) Literally no objective, neutral football fan in the world would say your fans are even close to being as good as ours

You are the lowest of low hanging fruit on here and you are only going to wind yourself up more and more.

Your best bet would be to make a new account and start posting as a Man Utd fan. Give yourself a chance of getting a half decent reaction and have a go at us about losing the cup final or something
Not riled but writes an essay!
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 02-07-2018, 04:06 PM

smoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
Nothing about atmosphere
...or players