Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

View Poll Results: Should elgin eagle be allowed back?
I want elgin reinstated 3 75.00%
I donít want elgin banned anymore 0 0%
FUE the elgin one 0 0%
Choo choo! Iím aboard the bring elgin back train 1 25.00%
Not hair today but hair tomorrow 0 0%
Moo...ve elgin back to the BBS 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Not in the slightest. Heís been banned permanently. Thatís what happens. We donít allow banned members to return. So if they attempt to re-register we remove them.

And obviously, when youíve got the one mod who probably the most likely to be amenable to a request for a return in the future, publicising correspondence held with that mod and someone else who isnít you which is basically explaining what he definitely shouldnít do to if he doesnít want to completely **** up any future request to return, yeah thatís a genius idea. Well played.
Bullshit.

You been watching the prime Minister for lessons?

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:32 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I like the way that, as soon as someone gets bannd on here, their reputation as a poster suddenly escalates into being on the level of Oscar Wilde, Billy Connolly and Buddha
Jealousy will get you nowhere a ban will make us remember you more fondly

SaulAlinsky
Old 14-02-2019, 02:34 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Bullshit.

You been watching the prime Minister for lessons?
In fairness Moderators have nothing to gain and lay themselves open to criticism if they comment further.

This thread is genuinely not helpful.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:51 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
In fairness Moderators have nothing to gain and lay themselves open to criticism if they comment further.

This thread is genuinely not helpful.
If Elgin feels he was ganged up on, letís have a link to the thread concerned so we can judge for ourselves.

At the moment Elginís banned so I donít see how others asking for information on what happened can make that worse. If the mods are confident theyíve acted correctly, theyíve nothing to be concerned about.
Old 14-02-2019, 03:09 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I disagree with him on many things, but that is what makes a forum work.How boring would it be if everyone agreed with each other all the time. In my ignorance, I do not know why he was banned, but I am sure he has suffered enough, and he won't do it again(chortle!) Lift the ban I say!!!
Old 14-02-2019, 03:23 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
"I don't know why he was banned but lift the ban"

I can't...

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-02-2019, 03:35 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
If Elgin feels he was ganged up on, letís have a link to the thread concerned so we can judge for ourselves.

At the moment Elginís banned so I donít see how others asking for information on what happened can make that worse. If the mods are confident theyíve acted correctly, theyíve nothing to be concerned about.
Don't think publishing threatening e-mails to mods would help his cause much . Threatening other posters however is in quite a few threads. Again, I just can't work out what goes through his head when he does this . He's a grown man ex serviceman, and a train driver .Fecked if I'd get on a train he was driving

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 14-02-2019, 04:22 PM

LiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bring him back we need him
Old 14-02-2019, 04:24 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I guess I'm wrong, but I always thought PK flounced not banned.

As for Elgin Eagle, maybe Parish has had him eliminated for calling his new stand a bodge?
Old 14-02-2019, 04:32 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Don't think publishing threatening e-mails to mods would help his cause much . Threatening other posters however is in quite a few threads. Again, I just can't work out what goes through his head when he does this . He's a grown man ex serviceman, and a train driver .Fecked if I'd get on a train he was driving
Iíve requested the thread, in fact several times now, not the emails.

As youíve mentioned threats to other posters, perhaps you could link to one or two of those for us?

Iíve disagreed with Elgin and yes, he can get over intense on a couple of matters close to his heart. But Iíve never felt threatened by the guy, quite the opposite at times.

Iím not suggesting heís a paragon of virtue, but plenty of other posters are equally outspoken re their views.
Old 14-02-2019, 04:36 PM
analyse this

bourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
His mindset is because he was ganged up on... he felt cornered.
True Dat
Old 14-02-2019, 04:47 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Does anyone know if Wilf had his ban lifted yet?
Old 14-02-2019, 04:51 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
Does anyone know if Wilf had his ban lifted yet?
Maybe if it is they'll lift Elgins
Old 14-02-2019, 05:01 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Vote for Elgin. Get rid of adler
X2
Old 14-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
X2
Old 14-02-2019, 05:40 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post

I think you can lose your temper and still drive trains.

Just not at the same time.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:00 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wasnít serious about mod elections.

(Iíd vote for WCB, thou)
apologies, I have a raging temperature.

WCB would be an interesting Mod. I think I would be banned within weeks
Old 14-02-2019, 07:01 PM

Quote:
I think you can lose your temper and still drive trains.

Just not at the same time.
Brings a whole new meaning to virtue signalling
Old 14-02-2019, 07:11 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
hope to see him back on here one day very soon.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:12 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
apologies, I have a raging temperature.

WCB would be an interesting Mod. I think I would be banned within weeks
WCB would be the worst MOD ever. He would probably agree.

Whike we are getting Elgin back, how about Matov.
Closed Thread