Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-04-2019, 10:33 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I don't know a lot about the bloke apart from the obvious, but he has always struck me as a bit of a dodge pot.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 12-04-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:38 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Weak response.
Not really. I read his initial post and then his subsequent clarification. The intent in his first post was clear, it was emotive grandstanding. Seldom does he let a chance go by to mount the high horse of moral righteousness by condemning another.

His subsequent clarification was utterly Maz-like, as was your buy in. Sad that I have to explain this.

The case is murky to the point of being opaque.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:39 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I don't know a lot about the bloke apart from the 9bvious, but he has always struck me as a bit of a dodge pot.
Like many brilliant mathematicians he seems to be 'on the spectrum'
Old 12-04-2019, 11:00 AM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Like many brilliant mathematicians he seems to be 'on the spectrum'
Whereas in 1984 I was mostly to found on my Commodore 64.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:53 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You use the term rape very emotively.
Eh? The question was what did he need to face justice for. The answer is rape. I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to describe the offense he was to be extradited to face. It was a rape investigation. Quite how a factual response is "emotive" I don't know.

Assange jumped bail to go hide in the Ecuadorian Embassy for six years to avoid extradition to face a rape inquiry in Sweden. That's just a statement of fact.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:55 AM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
The case is murky to the point of being opaque.
In which case he should have a very good case in court, which he should have gone to answer, rather then skipping bail to avoid justice for six years.

It's not like Sweden is some tin pot dictatorship. They have a perfectly respectable legal system.

Quote:
Seldom does he let a chance go by to mount the high horse of moral righteousness by condemning another.
Honestly, saying people shouldn't be allowed to evade justice in a rape investigation because you admire their hacking the yanks isn't a high horse. It's not even a Shetland pony.

Last edited by Heb 7:4; 12-04-2019 at 11:59 AM.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:00 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Goes on a bit. Anyone care to summarise?
He’s a paranoid lazy narcissist with a victim complex who revels in blaming everyone else for problems he largely creates himself.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:01 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Assange jumped bail to go hide in the Ecuadorian Embassy for six years to avoid extradition to face a rape inquiry in Sweden. That's just a statement of fact.
Wasn't it also to avoid extradition to the US re the hacking and leaking?
Old 12-04-2019, 12:02 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavey View Post
He’s a paranoid lazy narcissist with a victim complex who revels in blaming everyone else for problems he largely creates himself.
Thanks. I'd gleaned that from reading half of it. I wondered if there were any big revelations in there but it doesn't sound like it.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:05 PM
Landlord

Son of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matayusgiovanni View Post
Whereas in 1984 I was mostly to found on my Commodore 64.
Sad trombone sound effect needed here
Old 12-04-2019, 12:12 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
In which case he should have a very good case in court, which he should have gone to answer, rather then skipping bail to avoid justice for six years.

It's not like Sweden is some tin pot dictatorship. They have a perfectly respectable legal system.

Honestly, saying people shouldn't be allowed to evade justice in a rape investigation because you admire their hacking the yanks isn't a high horse. It's not even a Shetland pony.
I seem to remember this was the consensus on Wikileaks thread when JS sought refuge in the embassy. Strikes me that all JS achieved is placing himself under miserable house arrest for years only to be (as was always the case) back at square one when he unwillingly emerged. The continuation of his story would have fitted perfectly as another chapter for the LBR article and would have reinforced the thrust of the piece. Now he should face justice/clear his name by defending himself against credible allegations.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Wasn't it also to avoid extradition to the US re the hacking and leaking?
No. The yanks didn't want him at that point. Assange came out with this bizarre line that the Swedish accusers were making it all up to get him to Sweden as part of a deal to extradite him to the US.

As if the yanks wouldn't just ask us directly. We'd have acted on a US extradition request just as we would a Swedish one.

Funnily enough the day before he was arrested on the Swedish accusation, Assange was living in the UK without the slightest worry. It was only once he was wanted on a rape charge in Sweden that he became impossible for him to go to Sweden because of the US.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
I seem to remember this was the consensus on Wikileaks thread when JS sought refuge in the embassy. Strikes me that all JS achieved is placing himself under miserable house arrest for years only to be (as was always the case) back at square one when he unwillingly emerged. The continuation of his story would have fitted perfectly as another chapter for the LBR article and would have reinforced the thrust of the piece. Now he should face justice/clear his name by defending himself against credible allegations.
Yes, was always a bizarre move. Best thing for him now if Sweden reopen the case and request extradition. If they get priority over the yanks request, then Assange will afterwards be able to challenge the US extradition in both Swedish and British courts.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:26 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Had the US gotten him before Manning was pardoned etc, they'd have been pursuing much more serious charges.

By even his close friends accounts, the man is a narcistic, ego driven prick who's arrogance knows no bounds.

But the whole issue around the sex cases in Sweden the UK arrest and US extradition are questionable in the extreme. Its pretty obvious had he been sent to Sweden he'd be in a US Prison by now. That they were trying to extradite him over very questionable sex offences, and that the US is claiming extradition over a virtually unused offence is pretty clear that this is all about the Iraq Expose and dealing with a 'thorn in the side'.

The man might be the worst cockwomble on the planet, but the US want him for humiliating and embarrassing them publicly - The UK is playing ball on a technicality (arguably no one claiming Asylum is going to turn up for a court hearing) and Sweden's extradition approach was far more about it being him than the crimes.

What he did in regards to the US demonstrated explicitly how the US (and UK) utilise the notion of classification of secrets as a means of PR protection and avoiding justice and the truth. Like Snowden, their crimes are minimal compared to those they uncovered being perpetuated in our names.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Does the US extradition treaty with sweden have some sort of clause that the U.K. extradition treaty with the US does not possess?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 12-04-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:44 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Yes Maz
I should take it as a compliment; you required a straight answer, and you got it.

But it’s eeally rather foolish of you, when you have rightly been called out for calling a factual statement ‘emotive’ (how would you describe an accusation of rape other than saying it was an accusation of rape ffs), to start flinging defensive arrows around everywhere at random.

Very Farage.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Women have had sex with me while I’ve been asleep. I wouldn’t call it rape, exactly.
I think you'll find that's called dreaming.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Now that was droll.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
It was pretty good
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:53 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
By even his close friends accounts, the man is a narcistic, ego driven prick who's arrogance knows no bounds.
It seems that an inability to read other peoples reactions to him is a major factor in this.

Last edited by Del Fenner; 12-04-2019 at 12:56 PM.