Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
I think it's a bit out of order that the Everton away game could be on either 8 or 15 February. Would be good to know which is the free weekend from the outset as it's a good opportunity to go away for the weekend without missing a game.
Old 13-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brod View Post
Tough run in.
But if we are going to break into the top 6 then it is better to be playing the teams around us.
Old 13-06-2019, 10:49 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Wankers early on. Good. They'll probably still be stuck with Solshite and in a total mess.
Old 13-06-2019, 10:53 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Wankers early on. Good. They'll probably still be stuck with Solshite and in a total mess.
We still never beat them.
Old 13-06-2019, 10:57 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
What games are threatened by clubs playing in Europe ? Does the super cup game between Liverpool and arsenal affect any fixtures
Super Cup. **** me, another load of bollox to screw up plans.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Associate member of AWM

Buglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
26 weeks to Brighton....
Old 13-06-2019, 11:04 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Slightly off topic - but did anyone manage to get the download to calendar function offered on the club website working for them?

I've tried on both my PC (Google Calendar) and on my mobile (Android) - and both times I get a message saying that there's a problem with the app at the moment and someone will be looking into it in due course...
I not used the official club calendar before (i might check it out) but I have been using the Sky "Palace" fixture calendar synced to my google calendar for years and works really well (fixtures being updated when rearranged etc)

Its offline at the moment but should be back soon To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
I think it's a bit out of order that the Everton away game could be on either 8 or 15 February. Would be good to know which is the free weekend from the outset as it's a good opportunity to go away for the weekend without missing a game.
I guess it's the first year of the winter break, so not letting the fixtures be known until 14th December isn't great, but:-

a. at least it's Everton away (as opposed to a home match)
b. it's an awful view from the away end;
c. it's a ground we've been to for the last five years.

As most fans won't travel to an away match anyway, there's a limited number of travelling fans who will have to wait to find out.

Imagine you were an Everton fan for this match? There would be fans more fans inconvenienced.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RednBlue View Post
Bummer. Norwich away on New Years Day. My favourite away game on the worst possible day!!!!
Never mind, it could be moved (like Wolves this year) and us not have a match on NYD, but on Tues 2nd Jan, 7.45 ko.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Premiership 20/21

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Slightly off topic - but did anyone manage to get the download to calendar function offered on the club website working for them?

I've tried on both my PC (Google Calendar) and on my mobile (Android) - and both times I get a message saying that there's a problem with the app at the moment and someone will be looking into it in due course...
It worked for me - if you don't select Palace it will download all the fixtures which confused me
Old 13-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Lead Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Begantuan!
At least!
Old 13-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Probationary User

Shep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses growShep knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
Noticed we don't have that block of 4/5 games playing the top 6 like we have had the last 5 years. Could do us a favour.

19/10/2019 15:00 Crystal Palace v Manchester City
26/10/2019 15:00 Arsenal v Crystal Palace
02/11/2019 15:00 Crystal Palace v Leicester City
09/11/2019 15:00 Chelsea v Crystal Palace
23/11/2019 15:00 Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Old 13-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Terrible start (from a personal perspective)

Home when I'm on holiday, and away at the blades on the day I fly back

Could have made it if at home, and was going to Bramall lane if not on the first two weekends
Old 13-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
I guess it's the first year of the winter break, so not letting the fixtures be known until 14th December isn't great, but:-

a. at least it's Everton away (as opposed to a home match)
b. it's an awful view from the away end;
c. it's a ground we've been to for the last five years.

As most fans won't travel to an away match anyway, there's a limited number of travelling fans who will have to wait to find out.

Imagine you were an Everton fan for this match? There would be fans more fans inconvenienced.
It's not just about our match - it's the principle. Surely they could have split them now between the two weekends and then let the TV companies choose from the five. They could have made that three of the big six play on each of the weekends.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:34 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's not just about our match - it's the principle. Surely they could have split them now between the two weekends and then let the TV companies choose from the five. They could have made that three of the big six play on each of the weekends.
I agree. I assumed the fixtures would take into account the winter break now, not that they’d take till December to announce it accurately

It’s not just all fans affected, it’s also the staff at all these clubs, police etc etc.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Lead Worshipper

Quote:
Yes, they could have done and that was what I was expecting to see, before the fixtures came out.

But remember the TV companies call the tune, as they pay the piper. I don't think anyone expected them to do something that would favour the actual supporter over the armchair watchers; again, it's just not who gives them the money.
Old 13-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
I not used the official club calendar before (i might check it out) but I have been using the Sky "Palace" fixture calendar synced to my google calendar for years and works really well (fixtures being updated when rearranged etc)

Its offline at the moment but should be back soon To view the link you have to Register or Login
That worked a treat, thank you.
Old 13-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I'd be really grateful if anyone has a link to the some sort of calendar where all the FA Cup, League Cup and European competition dates are please, just so I can fill in my diary and get an idea of what is when. TIA.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-06-2019, 12:19 PM

SurreyGlazier is playing for a contract
Quote:

Same, no joy with at all. Tried a couple of times
Old 13-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
38 tough games and people get hung up on the order.
Yup, there's no equivalent to Fulham and Huddersfield this season.