Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
The stats for how much more likely LGBT people are to face violence (even from their own families), rape, workplace discrimination and as a result suicide, depression etc tell us that we have a LONG way to go.

I donít think you can claim that the BBS is representative of British society as a whole whatsoever. We see posters from sites where bigotry is more accepted like HOL come over here and get banned time and time again.
I still think the majority of people are generally accepting nowadays.

There will always be a minority of bigots causing a disproportionate amount of damage in most contexts.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambridge Eagle View Post
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
What have i said that is so controversial? That homosexuality and trans shouldn't be advocated and normalised to suggestible children?

You state here that homosexuality isn't normal. That's homophobic.
Ok. In those terms you could construe that, and if that offfends you i could understand that. However compare that to some of allegations of what i've written, when i've said nothing of the sort, i dont think it's wildly out of line.

My view on homosexuality is it's occurred throughout human history. It literally isn't 'the norm', it is relatively rare. If people are gay, that's their own affair and i wish them the best, i dont think i've said anything that would go against that.

Also i dont say it's not normal per se, but that it shouldnt be normalised to suggestible children.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:31 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ok. In those terms you could construe that, and if that offfends you i could understand that. However compare that to some of allegations of what i've written, when i've said nothing of the sort, i dont think it's wildly out of line.

My view on homosexuality is it's occurred throughout human history. It literally isn't 'the norm', it is relatively rare. If people are gay, that's their own affair and i wish them the best, i dont think i've said anything that would go against that.

Also i dont say it's not normal per se, but that it shouldnt be normalised to suggestible children.
Why?

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 05-06-2019, 01:32 PM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's not anyones business if it is not being taught in schools, to impressionable children.

Frank Maloney has had surgery and no goes by Kelly Maloney. If i ever met her/him/whatever pronoun she chooses, i'd say hello kelly and be civil. But i'd think she was likely suffering with some kind of gender dysmorphia. That doesn't mean i'd be rude, or wish her anything other than happiness.

But that's an adult, who's come to that conclusion as an adult, and can do whatever they please, even if IMHO it's reckless and ill advised.

What i object to is the way modern education represents gender as some sort of 'feeling'. It isn't. Again, be a gay adult man, be a gay woman, if you really want to have surgery, it's your life.

But children should not be being taught that gender is some sort of mental construct IMHO.

So you don't think children should be taught about reality? That people identify in different ways and that's OK? and it's important to be tolerant of who other people are and not to claim it's abnormal or a mental illness if they identify different from whatever they have between their legs?

It's life. Most children will be more clued up on this than you. You should perhaps actually read up on it or sit through a class. Here's a book you could try:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

They are teaching kids about having the courage and freedom to express who they are and to accept others for who they are. Saying trans people are simply mentally ill is quite simply ignorant and offensive.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:33 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Yesterday he was implying far worse

Quote:
Like lambs getting made to feel comfortable around wolves.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:34 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
I still think the majority of people are generally accepting nowadays.

There will always be a minority of bigots causing a disproportionate amount of damage in most contexts.
I’m guessing by ‘accepting’ you simply mean not beating up or raping them. There’s smaller prejudices which I think I everyone should check themselves for. Just the language we use can add up and be a problem. ‘Gay’ for example being used as the choice insult at school in particular, and probably used by adults in less consmopolitan parts of the UK than London. Just attaching negative connotations to LGBTQ people through language can be pretty shitty for them, as well as adding more legitimisation to discrimination against them.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:34 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Why?
I love you, Paulo.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:35 PM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I dont think they're suitable role models. Does Kipungu, if he's still posting here? Or any other members? TBH i doubt most people in the street would feel they are suitable role models for 5 year old kids.

If that's offensive, ok, but given the lies that people have posted i've said on here, when i clearly haven't, i'd consider it relatively tame.
Why not? How is it any different to doing anything else you want to in your spare time which expresses yourself, like singing or playing football? Or if that's what they do for a living then why not? It helps kids realise that you can be who you want to be free for fear of oppression or judgement.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why?
I dont know how old you are, but as a kid we didnt have sex education until secondary school. And then it was a somewhat uncomfortable teacher talking about the uterus, and sperm and eggs. Literally the biology of procreation.

Was that so bad?
Old 05-06-2019, 01:37 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambridge Eagle View Post
Why not? How is it any different to doing anything else you want to in your spare time which expresses yourself, like singing or playing football? Or if that's what they do for a living then why not? It helps kids realise that you can be who you want to be free for fear of oppression or judgement.
Half of the straight girls I know love this show called Ru Paul’s drag race. It’s something that lots of people find fun, so all power to them.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:

Would you be comfortable letting your daughter share a bathroom / changing rooom with men in a dress?
Old 05-06-2019, 01:39 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I dont know how old you are, but as a kid we didnt have sex education until secondary school. And then it was a somewhat uncomfortable teacher talking about the uterus, and sperm and eggs. Literally the biology of procreation.

Was that so bad?
yes it was pretty fecking useless also you repeatedly refuse to acknowledge that primary school pupils are not being given sex education more they are told that family units don't just exist with a mum and dad.

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-06-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:

Was that so bad?
Me and my pals knew about sex by the time we were 8. Thereís the thing called the internet which you didnít have in your day. Thatís why we teach sex ed earlier in the 21st century.

Not that telling kids that families with two mummies or two daddies exist counts as sex education.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:41 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Quote:

Would you be comfortable letting your daughter share a bathroom / changing rooom with men in a dress?
more comfortable then with a priest? seriously get over your hang ups.

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-06-2019, 01:43 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:

Was that so bad?
Same. But the kids being taught about LGBTQ orientations in schools aren't being taught about sex. They're learning about gender and whether a kid has two mums or two dads instead of a mum and a dad. Those who have an issue with that being taught are twisting it completely out of proportion to fit their pre-existing prejudices.

Old 05-06-2019, 01:43 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
You don't teach little kids about LGBTQ stuff.
Nuff said.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Me and my pals knew about sex by the time we were 8. Thereís the thing called the internet which you didnít have in your day. Thatís why we teach sex ed earlier in the 21st century.

Not that telling kids that families with two mummies or two daddies exist counts as sex education.
Great post ....Stan will just quote the bible now.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Captain America, Avengers Endgame: Avengers... Assemble.

See, I can quote fiction too

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:45 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Would you be comfortable letting your daughter share a changing room with a woman in a dress?

Old 05-06-2019, 01:46 PM

The toilet arguments always a funny one. Don’t they have mixed gender toilets as the norm in many mainland European countries?

Last edited by CP-RJW; 05-06-2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: ‘Bathrooms,’ sounded like a god damn yank.