Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-06-2019, 11:36 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
AWB - will you wish him well at Man Utd? (Player watch)

It looks ever more likely that Aaron will be joining them as all parties wish for it to happen. Assuming it does happen, personally, I think it's an 'okay' move for him. Not great, not bad, but just 'okay' for his career.

However, I really dislike everything about Man Utd and whilst it's a cracking deal for us in terms of money receiving in, I'm struggling to think I'll wish him well. I won't and never want them to win, so it's not going to change now because Aaron is there. It's rare that I don't wish a player all the best when they leave, especially those that serve their time, gives 100% and especially is a youth product.... but it's Man Utd FFS!!

By wishing him well, you're essentially hoping he performs and as a result, the club do well, and I just can't do that.

Do you wish him well and hope he pushes on?
Old 25-06-2019, 11:47 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
It looks ever more likely that Aaron will be joining them as all parties wish for it to happen. Assuming it does happen, personally, I think it's an 'okay' move for him. Not great, not bad, but just 'okay' for his career.

However, I really dislike everything about Man Utd and whilst it's a cracking deal for us in terms of money receiving in, I'm struggling to think I'll wish him well. I won't and never want them to win, so it's not going to change now because Aaron is there. It's rare that I don't wish a player all the best when they leave, especially those that serve their time, gives 100% and especially is a youth product.... but it's Man Utd FFS!!

By wishing him well, you're essentially hoping he performs and as a result, the club do well, and I just can't do that.

Do you wish him well and hope he pushes on?
Ideally he will try and shag Ole's daughter, not fit in well with his team mates, not really get in the first team, go on loan to cardiff and play badly, then rejoin Palace for around £8 million in a year.
Old 25-06-2019, 11:52 AM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Did you wish Wilf well when he went to man utd?
Old 25-06-2019, 11:52 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Don’t really care, much like the players really don’t care. They, quite rightly are selfish and thinks about bank balance and their careers. I support palace, not individuals. Don’t wish any player ‘well’
Old 25-06-2019, 11:55 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Last season he had a 73% pass success at Palace. In the Euro U21 there has been a fair bit of criticism for him giving the ball away.

The only outfield players at Utd who had a poorer pass success were Lukaku, Rojo and Dalot, and they are trying to get rid of the 3 of them!

In a team which has possession it exposes his weaknesses and a team without possession highlights his strengths.

He may well improve and there is time to do so but will Man Utd give him the time and the trust to develop? Not sure it will be a great move for him but we shall see.
Old 25-06-2019, 11:55 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Once any of our players go I've got zero interest in them.
Why would you if you're a Palace fan?
Old 25-06-2019, 12:04 PM

The Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Depends if we have any clauses which benefit Palace add to the sale.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:04 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
No. And I love him.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:06 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Once any of our players go I've got zero interest in them.
Why would you if you're a Palace fan?
Maybe because in this instance it is a product of our academy . Something and someone we can be proud of . Plus there is always a chance any player we let go may come back, ( wilf) being just one example . It's because he is palace I will wish him well , and with some pride while I'm doing it .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 25-06-2019, 12:08 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I will feel very uncomfortable for him if he starts making errors, Moan U fans and the cheer leading press will tear strips off him

That £60M will be a weight round his neck
Old 25-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
He fails, helps Man Utd fail. So..........nice seeming lad, local and academy so would never wish ill will on him as such.

Actually, I do wish him well, as long as the wankers stay shit. Don't normally care, but seems different. in this case. Would liked to have seen another season or three of him.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
I could never wish anyone well at that cesspit. My plan will be to try and forget all about him...until we eventuality re-sign him of course.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:23 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Not to bothered really, wilf would hurt more though
Old 25-06-2019, 12:26 PM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Maybe because in this instance it is a product of our academy . Something and someone we can be proud of . Plus there is always a chance any player we let go may come back, ( wilf) being just one example . It's because he is palace I will wish him well , and with some pride while I'm doing it .
Coming from the Academy is of no interest, so did Bostock and he couldn’t leave quick enough.
There is only one player that left us, I have had respect for and wished him well. That is Nigel Martyn, he stayed to try and help us win promotion for a year after we were relegated in 95, when all the other saleable players left. We finished third in 96, lost in play offs, he then went to Leeds in the summer of 96.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:27 PM

MikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMikeTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Did you wish Wilf well when he went to man utd?
I did as he was sold by parrish as we needed the money as no guarentee that we were going up, and Wilf himself wanted to stay til end of season and do everything to get us promoted. Which he did.

Although I like AWB and he's a fantastic prospect i just haven't got the same love for him as i had for Wilf and I don't think he has the same love for our club.

Saying that though, I do hope he plays well for them in a very badly performing team that gets relegated!
Old 25-06-2019, 12:52 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
He's one of our own, so yes I will wish him well... Especially as we are likely to have performance add ons and maybe even a sell on.

However, I wish him well while the rest of their squad founder.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Landlord

Son of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
End of a promising career already. He will struggle to get in the team, make a few cameo appearances in cup games, and always be third choice in case if injuries to the main squad.

Ridiculous to leave the club that brought him through, after just one season in the premiership. Still has a lot to learn and won't get regular first team football to do that learning
Old 25-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Be nice if he’s the only bright light in a relegation threatened, dogshit broth of a squad.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:59 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Fuk Manchester.
Old 25-06-2019, 01:03 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
it's a woeful move unless he's doing it purely for the money. Shit team, shit manager, shit support.

He might as well spend his time learning his trade with us for another year or so before moving to a big club that actually has potential to challenge for trophies.