Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-11-2019, 12:23 PM

twilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was talking to someone yesterday and said I am sure I read ages ago that Ponce Andrew had defended his friendship with Epstein saying it was good to be oyal to friends.... And just google and found it

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Its more than ill advised and unbecoming.

Has a single protection officer or royal correspondent spoke out in favour of PA yet at all?
Old 19-11-2019, 01:49 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Do you understand what groomed means?

They were psychologically manipulated to a point where they feel worthless and powerless to do anything, they already picked low status girls with low self-esteem. You are living in an ideal world but you have to think how these girls ended up there in the first place, they were selected and groomed to be obedient, that’s the point.
Yes but there's consent and then there is Royal Consent, apparently
Old 19-11-2019, 02:38 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilly View Post
I was talking to someone yesterday and said I am sure I read ages ago that Ponce Andrew had defended his friendship with Epstein saying it was good to be oyal to friends.... And just google and found it

Its more than ill advised and unbecoming.

Has a single protection officer or royal correspondent spoke out in favour of PA yet at all?
I know two people who worked with PA in the navy. Both told me the guy was disliked by pretty much everyone who knew him. Nothing to do with whispers about any impropriety -he was just considered an arrogant dick.

You're right to say maintaining loyalty to someone convicted of sex crimes is worse than ill-advised or unbecoming forms of behaviour. Unless you are highly religious and believe in the tenets of redemptive forgiveness then associating with someone like Epstein, after the fact, indicates, at minimum, that you condone such behaviour. In the same way that I identify Shamima Begum a terrorist because of who she chose to demonstrate loyalty to, I extend the same assumption of moral 'identity' to PA. It doesn't matter if either were fully invested in the atrocities committed. It's not like some kid conscripted to fight for Nazi Germany -a choice was made to be part of that culture of behaviour. Prince Andrew must have had numerous opportunities to choose to walk away and chose not to.

And we all know it's very likely PA demonstrated 'loyalty' to Epstein because he feared exposure himself, for actual sexual predation.
Old 19-11-2019, 04:01 PM

twilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I know two people who worked with PA in the navy. Both told me the guy was disliked by pretty much everyone who knew him. Nothing to do with whispers about any impropriety -he was just considered an arrogant dick.

You're right to say maintaining loyalty to someone convicted of sex crimes is worse than ill-advised or unbecoming forms of behaviour. Unless you are highly religious and believe in the tenets of redemptive forgiveness then associating with someone like Epstein, after the fact, indicates, at minimum, that you condone such behaviour. In the same way that I identify Shamima Begum a terrorist because of who she chose to demonstrate loyalty to, I extend the same assumption of moral 'identity' to PA. It doesn't matter if either were fully invested in the atrocities committed. It's not like some kid conscripted to fight for Nazi Germany -a choice was made to be part of that culture of behaviour. Prince Andrew must have had numerous opportunities to choose to walk away and chose not to.

And we all know it's very likely PA demonstrated 'loyalty' to Epstein because he feared exposure himself, for actual sexual predation.

he doesn't seem to be liked at all!!! Many thanks for the reply - I agree with it all and ........... just wish I could write a post as good as you do (did)!
Old 19-11-2019, 05:35 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Old 19-11-2019, 05:52 PM

steeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is considerable debate as to whether Epstein committed suicide or was murdered in prison.

Whatever happened Andrew is being only human for an old friend to have died in such distressing circumstances.

No matter what he did , and f he did, it is still a human tragedy.
Old 19-11-2019, 06:46 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeleye20 View Post
There is considerable debate as to whether Epstein committed suicide or was murdered in prison.

Whatever happened Andrew is being only human for an old friend to have died in such distressing circumstances.

No matter what he did , and f he did, it is still a human tragedy.
I take it this post is a piss take?
Old 19-11-2019, 07:34 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I take it this post is a piss take?
don't take the bait
Old 19-11-2019, 07:44 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
You're all being a tad uncharitable. Remember, he may be a nonce enabler, but he's our red, white and blue nonce enabler.
Old 19-11-2019, 11:24 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Apparently Corbyn and the Twat were asked whether they thought Prince Andrew was fit for purpose and neither of them gave the correct retort, which is: "Does he actually *have* a purpose?".
Old 20-11-2019, 02:08 PM

Hal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Do you understand what groomed means?

They were psychologically manipulated to a point where they feel worthless and powerless to do anything, they already picked low status girls with low self-esteem. You are living in an ideal world but you have to think how these girls ended up there in the first place, they were selected and groomed to be obedient, that’s the point.
It's only in the last couple of years that grooming like this has become unacceptable. As far as I can see, many agencies were turning a blind eye to it. I saw a story on the BBC website about a week ago which concerned a young woman whose father had murdered her mother when the woman was a child - about 18 months old I believe.

Towards then end of the story there was a short piece where the mother mused on the fact that her mother - the murder victim - was only 14, perhaps 15 (can't recall as I read the article in a rush) when she became pregnant and so why wasn't her father prosecuted for grooming/ rape / sexual exploitation ?? I think the truthful answer is that back then - the late 1990s - it wasn't a big deal

Just one story but really - does anyone deny that grooming and abuse of children was widespread then ? If Prince Andrew is guilty at least he can say that she was over the age of consent.
Old 20-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Poker King

Jukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Low View Post
It's only in the last couple of years that grooming like this has become unacceptable. As far as I can see, many agencies were turning a blind eye to it. I saw a story on the BBC website about a week ago which concerned a young woman whose father had murdered her mother when the woman was a child - about 18 months old I believe.

Towards then end of the story there was a short piece where the mother mused on the fact that her mother - the murder victim - was only 14, perhaps 15 (can't recall as I read the article in a rush) when she became pregnant and so why wasn't her father prosecuted for grooming/ rape / sexual exploitation ?? I think the truthful answer is that back then - the late 1990s - it wasn't a big deal

Just one story but really - does anyone deny that grooming and abuse of children was widespread then ? If Prince Andrew is guilty at least he can say that she was over the age of consent.
Mandy Smith
Old 20-11-2019, 06:03 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like the Palace is reigning him in

Old 20-11-2019, 06:08 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Looks like the Palace is reigning him in

In a statement, he said he deeply sympathised with Epstein's victims and "everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure".

Of course this is exactly what he meant to say the other night but it just slipped his mind.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 20-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
"Beyond reproach."
Old 20-11-2019, 06:13 PM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

It appears grooming is rife in Rotherham and some other northern towns by Asian men, but the authorities turn a blind eye, terrified of being accused of being racist.
Old 20-11-2019, 06:15 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
We're now faced with an Andrew-shaped hole
Old 20-11-2019, 06:40 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:

It's a 3 part documentary on iPlayer. You've got to feel for the girl. The grandad heard his daughter (her mum) screaming rape one night, the boyfriend fled, chased by a neighbour. She was 14, the boyfriend 23.The parents still did nothing.... unbelievable.
Old 21-11-2019, 08:17 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Friend of mine went to same school as PA - exactly the same character analysis.

He must have had 'arrogant dick' instilled into his psyche at an early age.
Old 21-11-2019, 08:32 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
We're now faced with an Andrew-shaped hole
Life, as we know it, will never be the same again.

Spare a thought for all those Prince Andrew fans out there!