Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-11-2019, 08:20 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Well, the papers will be full of "England are back" headlines tomorrow- but they playing against a defence which is turning in the most inept performance I've seen at international level in many a year...

International level? Above League 1 but below Championship?
Old 14-11-2019, 08:20 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Comm: ‘When Rashford hits them they stay hit’

Anyone explain???
Wanker commentator. He also said England look like contenders again just because they're beating Carpetland. Christ almighty.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:24 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Wanker commentator. He also said England look like contenders again just because they're beating Carpetland. Christ almighty.
Chilwell's come good, don't knock it!
Old 14-11-2019, 08:25 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is ridiculous flat track bullies in the qualifiers double figures could be in danger?!
Old 14-11-2019, 08:26 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Against better opposition we would have conceded a couple already. Lovely going forward, awful at the back. **** knows where Maguire and Stones were for that through ball, terrible positioning
Old 14-11-2019, 08:27 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Against better opposition we would have conceded a couple already. Lovely going forward, awful at the back. **** knows where Maguire and Stones were for that through ball, terrible positioning
I agree we aren't great at the back, but to be fair on them, tonight we are clearly aiming for a cricket score - we will give them a couple of chances
Old 14-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I'm trying to think about something to moan about like the rest of you,one sec that fecking England band!!!
Old 14-11-2019, 08:30 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Well, the papers will be full of "England are back" headlines tomorrow- but they are playing against a defence which is turning in the most inept performance I've seen at international level in many a year...
Even Scotland wouldn’t get beat against this lot. Probably a draw mind.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 14-11-2019, 08:30 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
He’s sensational, ridiculous talent for his age. Crazy that some English people still don’t rate him. Jonny foreigner league I guess.
Yep - unfortunately allot of "Eeeengerland" supporters consider it a disadvantage for one of our own deciding to gain experience and test themselves in the upper "foreign" leagues. Sad times.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
No added time.

I know it doesn't really matter in truth but hardly professional is it? Even 0-0's often have a cursory minute, how can 5 goals result in 0 minutes???
Old 14-11-2019, 08:32 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still not sure why Mount is ahead of Maddison.

It's been so easy even Palace would score more than 1.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 14-11-2019, 08:34 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post

2 penalties knowing us
Old 14-11-2019, 08:36 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post

One is a Chelsea player and the other is Leicester...

Which one does Southgate start???
Old 14-11-2019, 08:37 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is the point of these type of matches ?
Old 14-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Millsie02

Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
This is ridiculous flat track bullies in the qualifiers double figures could be in danger?!
I hope so, I've got 6/1 on more than 8...
Old 14-11-2019, 08:47 PM
Millsie02

What is wrong with this cameraman! He has got some serious shakes... That or whoever fixed the camera ****ed up.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:47 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
What is wrong with this cameraman! He has got some serious shakes... That or whoever fixed the camera ****ed up.
Making me ill
Old 14-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
What is the point of these type of matches ?
It was not that long ago that we struggled against these smaller teams,people complained and moaned that we should get rid of them all at the time and let the kids play....
Old 14-11-2019, 08:51 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I hope so, I've got 6/1 on more than 8...
Looking good hopefully we don't take the foot off the gas!
Old 14-11-2019, 08:52 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Would be nice if England actually got a competitive group for once.