Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 31-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great gig last night, the Dogs are just that. Loads of attitude, and the mean fiddler is a great venue.

Really enjoyed it, if anyone gets the chance to see them live, go, its well worth the entrance money.
Old 31-03-2007, 05:03 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I went to their single launch party a while back and had a top evening.
Old 31-03-2007, 05:05 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Shoreditch CPFC
Sorry you are feeling rough Tomo.

I've got some spare tickets for good bad and queen at hammersmith palais on sat if anyone fancies it ?

Kasabian tonight.
Cheers, I'd have been quite up for that Pete but I've got a problem with my sinuses and I feel like shit and when I take my medication I get quite drowzy (as if Palace didn't do that already!). Kirstens aunt died yesterday as well so am going to make sure that she is alright tonight and all that. Hope you have a good one mate.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:28 AM

Marshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarshy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone know who is supporting Razorlight on their upcoming arena tour?
Old 01-04-2007, 11:52 AM

I did Marshy but can't remember off the top of my head. Maybe Pull Tiger Tail or someone like that. Will look into it mate.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
GBQ was pretty good. They played the album and then bought on a couple of African dudes to play the bongos, which was cool, but I think we were all hoping for a Clash cover or something we might recognise. When they left the stage before the encore Simonsen muttered something about thanks to the Palais for putting Mick Jone's name up in lights (couldn't work out if he was being sincere or taking the piss) and then said he should at least be given something to remember the place by. At this point he produced an axe and started going nuts and hacking the stage, before holding a piece of wood aloft as his prize that he pocketed before leaving the stage. Damon actually came back on stage to watch him hacking away at the stage and looked amazed as were we. Top bloke, top nutter.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
When they left the stage before the encore Simonsen muttered something about thanks to the Palais for putting Mick Jone's name up in lights (couldn't work out if he was being sincere or taking the piss) and then said he should at least be given something to remember the place by. At this point he produced an axe and started going nuts and hacking the stage, before holding a piece of wood aloft as his prize that he pocketed before leaving the stage. Damon actually came back on stage to watch him hacking away at the stage and looked amazed as were we. Top bloke, top nutter.
Damn, wish I'd gone, sounds a great moment
Old 01-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Humble

DeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Now on sale...
Old 01-04-2007, 02:14 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Top bloke, top nutter.
On the subject of which, another one gets his chance to bring the curtain down on the Palais de Danse tonight when MES leads The Fall onstage to (hopefully) play a blinder. Looking forward to it although I'm struggling with a bit of a hangover at the moment.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:55 PM

Werewolf is playing for a contract
Saw the Kaiser Chiefs on Friday night and, as usual, they didn't disappoint.

Because of the venue, took our 8 year-old and he had the 'best night of his life'.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomo
I did Marshy but can't remember off the top of my head. Maybe Pull Tiger Tail or someone like that. Will look into it mate.
Mouth feeling better ? Do you fancy my spare ticket for Little Man Tate on Thursday ?
Old 03-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As Tomo can't confirm until nearer the time, I wonder if I can be a bit cheeky and ask if anyone fancies the ticket for Thursday at the Astoria for face value to see Little Man Tate ?
Old 03-04-2007, 12:10 PM

Arctic Monkeys in just over a week

Do you want the spare ticket Shoreditch if I defintly have it?
Old 04-04-2007, 10:59 PM

Babyshambles doing 2 gigs tomorrow allegedly. Will let you know when I find out more. They are meant to be doing one in Enfield with The Paddingtons and a couple more bands but possible of another set in a pub or just Pete solo.

Will let people know if they want to.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just got in from a punk night...only one of the bands was actually at all punk...east bay hardcore types except they were from Shropshire. 'Twas alright. The singer had sex with the side of my head though
Old 04-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomo
Babyshambles doing 2 gigs tomorrow allegedly. Will let you know when I find out more. They are meant to be doing one in Enfield with The Paddingtons and a couple more bands but possible of another set in a pub or just Pete solo.

Will let people know if they want to.
Lemme know if you hear more please
Old 05-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Let it Be

Still got a spare for Little Man Tate tonight if anyone fancies it.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:29 AM

Got 2 Tickets for Bright Eyes at Sheperds Bush Empire for July 4th!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:31 AM

RE: Babyshambles

They were down to play at the Woodbury Tavern on the Seven Sisters Road however Adam has said that they may play somewhere else now so don't make definite plans.
They had 2 gigs planned for tonight as well so not to sure what is going on.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
The singer had sex with the side of my head though
This confuses & frightens me