Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 09-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

Queudrue is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Do you want a mirror so you can start jacking off at yourself??
aaaaaahahahahahaha
Old 09-10-2004, 07:47 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Elephant with mouse gyp
Mark Hughes reckoned it took a deflection off the defender's outstretched boot and I think he may be right. Jones had it covered otherwise!! They didn't follow up Hughes's idea on the TV, so can't be sure.
Hmm. I wondered what he was on about. Can't say I saw a deflection at all.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
How strange was Beckham's behaviour? We were cruising the game, no presure, no attitude, and he starts jumping in all over the place? To me it stank of Beckham deliberately ruling himself out through suspension and/or injury.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
Hmm. I wondered what he was on about. Can't say I saw a deflection at all.
It's a Druid thing, he was still thinking (if that is possible) about the first goal
Old 09-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Beckham's goal was quality.

But did anyone else find Graeme Le Saux the most tedious, dull commentator in history.

"Two goals ahead, I'd imagine Sven will be the happier of the two managers?"

You don't say, Graeme...

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 09-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
The BBC were creaming themselves so much over England it wasn't much interested in Wales - the slow-mo of the Pembridge "foul" which lead to a booking showed he got the ball cleanly but Motson ignored it
Old 09-10-2004, 07:56 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Video highlights

To view the link you have to Register or Login

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 09-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Just seen it again, it WAS deflected off Simon Davies...

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 09-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Meh
Old 09-10-2004, 08:14 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
Just seen it again, it WAS deflected off Simon Davies...
Fair enough - that'll be why Lineker and Co didn't go back to it after Hughes mentioned that it was a deflection then!
Old 09-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruskin Old Boy
The BBC were creaming themselves so much over England it wasn't much interested in Wales - the slow-mo of the Pembridge "foul" which lead to a booking showed he got the ball cleanly but Motson ignored it
Over here a lot of programmes and, for that matter, football matches on pay-per-view, have a choice of soundtrack, so you can watch the game in your preferred language and with the approriate bias. I guess the BBC should have done the same or at least put a different commentary on in Wales.
On the radio we had Terry Butcher and Kit Symons, which is balanced. Not that Kit sounded very impressed by Wales.
Old 09-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Jungle is indeed "massiv"

kettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC987
He's gone to hospital with a suspected broken rib!....
CLEVER by him i say, he knew he couldnt carry on, and he had the yellow card from the game before, so he thought lets get this yellow card out of the way and let me get some revenge on Thatcher.
He woulda missed the Azerbaijan game if he didnt get the yelloiw card
because of the injury. So now next time he plays for England, he dont have to worry about picking up a yellow card and missing th next game!
Difficult to explain, but i understand
Never thought of it like that- he still was an idiot for getting himself booked though- thats just the kind of lesson I thought he'd learned after Argentina but mint goal and much improved performance. Well done Mr. Beckham.
Old 09-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah!

Poor

Innocent

Ben

Blollx
Old 09-10-2004, 10:53 PM
do i have to?

richard III is playing for a contract
he always goes after someone like a loon once they've fouled him-thought he would have matured by now-but yes a crackin shot
Old 10-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think that is a good thing though.

When Becks isn't fired up, he is useless, we all know that.

Anway, he had a bloody good effort very well saved aswell.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
Over here a lot of programmes and, for that matter, football matches on pay-per-view, have a choice of soundtrack, so you can watch the game in your preferred language and with the approriate bias. I guess the BBC should have done the same or at least put a different commentary on in Wales.
On the radio we had Terry Butcher and Kit Symons, which is balanced. Not that Kit sounded very impressed by Wales.
Viewers on BBC Wales had diferent commentators to those in England. People with digital TVs in England could have had the BBC Wales commentary if they wanted.

I didn't use that option this time, but usually I find Welsh commentators to be harsher against their own sides than English ones.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:13 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC987
He's gone to hospital with a suspected broken rib!....
CLEVER by him i say, he knew he couldnt carry on, and he had the yellow card from the game before, so he thought lets get this yellow card out of the way and let me get some revenge on Thatcher.
He woulda missed the Azerbaijan game if he didnt get the yelloiw card
because of the injury. So now next time he plays for England, he dont have to worry about picking up a yellow card and missing th next game!
Difficult to explain, but i understand
Exactly. He's a smart footballer. What a goal too. However I definitely think that he should be playing central midfield with SWP in the team as well.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:19 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is here
I've often thought Beckham could play on the left for England as he could curl in some wicked shots and crosses from those positions. If we have no natural left footers why not just play a strong player and he could never have scored a goal like that from the right.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
Hit the red button and picked the Five live commentary. Much better than Motson & Le Saux.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Good Morning

B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad
Shame it's only his 4th goal in outfield play for England ever. And it's also a shame he has forgotten how to cross the damn ball. The guy's just not a special player anymore, he needs a swift kick up his @rse rather than all the praise he gets for doing next to nothing most games.

I'm glad he'll miss the next game.