Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-02-2020, 02:12 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Neon, the U.S. distributor for #Parasite, responded to Trump's attack on the film: "Understandable, he can't read."
Old 21-02-2020, 06:25 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Looking at the networks, he was well represented in coverage ...
You do love a good chart, don’t you ?!
Old 21-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
You do love a good chart, don’t you ?!
Unless they're made by the Lib Dems, yes.
Old Yesterday, 03:45 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Bloomberg must really hate Trump to change parties and then chuck untold money at the thing, even pledging to support the nominee against Trump no matter what. Maybe Trump didn’t give him a short putt in a golf match and now he wants revenge.
The good thing about not living in the US is I don't have to watch a barrage of Bloomberg ads (not like I'd be watching commercials anyway [good job dumbass]), but it also means I have no idea who the hell Steyer is.

Last edited by Funk Butter; Yesterday at 03:51 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:10 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
... but it also means I have no idea who the hell Steyer is.
Another very rich person with little or no hope of winning the nomination.

I too don't know much about him, but I understand he may have a lot of African American support, and is known for his Philanthropy (is that a word?).

I would say of the multi millionaires in the race, he would be the most "likable" for what that's worth. Having said that, I am subject to his ads, and he comes over as annoying as all the others in them in my opinion.