Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-02-2010, 08:11 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Going out for a carvery today, no roasting in LA Towers.
Old 21-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Hmmm I think I will be currying possibly buffeting rather than roasting today.
Old 21-02-2010, 08:25 AM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
Going out for a carvery today, no roasting in LA Towers.
Be careful skin.... they will try and mix the condiments.

However if they won't give you crackling if you don't have pork.... stab em with the carving fork
Old 21-02-2010, 09:26 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Got a busy day today so keeping it simple. Chicken breasts roasted with winter root veg. Sage leaves laid on chicken and wrapped with prosciutto. Mmmm.
Old 21-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Got a roll of sirloin in the fridge, but might go for a carvery again.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 21-02-2010, 11:05 AM

Polish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to OlliePolish Prancer belongs to Ollie
I have only cooked a couple of roasts, and wanted to treat the other half by making one for a change.

I have got a lovely bit of beef rib in the fridge, any tips on the best way to cook it, we prefer our meat rare.
Old 27-02-2010, 05:18 PM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've sadly got to go into the office tommorrow but will look forward to coming home to Mrs Monkoids roast!!

Will be having spare rib of suffolk free range pork
Old 27-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Chicken tomorrow, half a lemon in the cavity, smeared with butter and rashers of streaky bacon. Leeks, broccoli, peas amd sweetcorn, with the usual roasties and......yorkshires!

Old 27-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am having to cook for myself so won't be a roast as I don't have any roasting tins yet. Prolly go for chicken and salad

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 27-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrazor
I am having to cook for myself so won't be a roast as I don't have any roasting tins yet. Prolly go for chicken and salad
Why aren´t you eating with Mummy and Brother?

Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
My culinary skills in the kitchen will be serving up roast beef tomorrow and I've made an apple crumble for dessert - even though I don't actually like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Chicken tomorrow, half a lemon in the cavity, smeared with butter and rashers of streaky bacon. Leeks, broccoli, peas amd sweetcorn, with the usual roasties and......yorkshires!

Nothing better than a lemon up the **** of a chicken
Old 27-02-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
My culinary skills in the kitchen will be serving up roast beef tomorrow and I've made an apple crumble for dessert - even though I don't actually like it.
What cut babs???
Old 27-02-2010, 05:26 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkoid
What cut babs???
Boneless forerib
Old 27-02-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Boneless forerib

Lovely nice bit of fat on that I'd wager.

Going to make some apple sauce tonight..... got bramley apples the size of grapefruits from the green grocer
Old 27-02-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkoid
Lovely nice bit of fat on that I'd wager.

Going to make some apple sauce tonight..... got bramley apples the size of grapefruits from the green grocer
Yes, there is a fair bit on it. It's the only cut of beef I like really - it's always nice and tender, probably because of the fat.
Old 27-02-2010, 05:31 PM

even better on the bone but it pushes the price up
Old 27-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Old School BBS

Really hot oven first barbs, sear it for 15/20 minutes, then whack the oven down.

Old 27-02-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Serve the yorkshires on a side plate and I'll turn a blind eye
Old 27-02-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Really hot oven first barbs, sear it for 15/20 minutes, then whack the oven down.
Yeah baby get that fat all crispy

Really is a fantastic meal the roast.....

Though looking forward to my lobster, crab and homemade chips tonight