Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-04-2021, 07:13 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
Jesus, I don’t want him to go but IMHO murder is a bit over the top
What!? I mean go and play for PSG or whoever.

Oh got it just reread my own post
Old 08-04-2021, 07:26 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post
He will go to Arsenal if the pull for play for your boy hood club is too much. Or if SP wants to cash in right now before his contract gets too low.
Wasn't this boyhood club thing proved to be a miss quote or a load of rubbish?

Old 08-04-2021, 12:06 PM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think Wilf needs to be advised against another Summer Mail "I want to get away" exclusive.

Won't do him any favours with Palace fans if he then has to stay again.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:17 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Wasn't this boyhood club thing proved to be a miss quote or a load of rubbish?
Don't think so. I am pretty certain that Arsenal were his favourite team while he was in the Youth team and I remember that from back then, not from media or recently. TBH with Henry etc etc etc around it's not a shock back then, less so now I guess. Ronaldinho was the player I remember him singling out as his favourite in one interview but a big fan of Henry in the PL.

'Fan' might be a bit strong if interpreted as some sort of never miss die hard.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pretty sure there was a video of him in his car, and they asked him who he supported as a kid, he replied 'Arsenal, still do' IIRC.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:52 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Arsenal fan I work with says they were thinking of selling Saka to fund odegard, also talk of them selling laccazet
Old 08-04-2021, 03:54 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Wilf said he was an Arsenal fan, but wanted Barca to win in the champions league final because he loved Ronaldinho.

So ‘fan’ is doing quite a bit of work there.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:54 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Arsenal fan I work with says they were thinking of selling Saka to fund odegard, also talk of them selling laccazet
Mental if true. Saka is going to be some player.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:55 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Mental if true. Saka is going to be some player.
He’s not gonna be as good as Odegaard. But I agree, they should find the money elsewhere.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:06 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Wilf said he was an Arsenal fan, but wanted Barca to win in the champions league final because he loved Ronaldinho.

So ‘fan’ is doing quite a bit of work there.
I'm always wary of football fans that say stuff like that.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:27 PM

montrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmontrealeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Much as I would love him to stay, he has to go to a club where he won't be "targeted". Apart from the one season at Man U, he has been "kicked to death" in game after game for ten years. This has got to take its toll sooner or later. I am always amazed at how quickly he recovers from injury. But he cannot keep this up. If he stays at Palace he risks a premature end to his career.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:39 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I think he’d have to go abroad for any deal to work for both parties, unless PSG, Bayern or possibly Dortmund show an interest he may as well finish his career here now
Old 08-04-2021, 09:11 PM

hulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I think he’d have to go abroad for any deal to work for both parties, unless PSG, Bayern or possibly Dortmund show an interest he may as well finish his career here now
Been this way ever since he signed his bumper deal with us. Salaries are going to go down in football, not up. I think we’re in a pretty strong position to offer him a further extension at the same price and expect him to sign it.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:57 AM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
I believe we only have 8 games left to marvel at one of our greats
For all his imperfections we have been very fortunate to witness his extraordinary talent in a Palace shirt
These games will soon be gone so let's let him do his thing and enjoy the man before he becomes just a memory
Old 09-04-2021, 08:11 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster View Post
Been this way ever since he signed his bumper deal with us. Salaries are going to go down in football, not up. I think we’re in a pretty strong position to offer him a further extension at the same price and expect him to sign it.
So, the salary we can offer him is more than what he’d get from a top team like PSG or Bayern if he ran his contract down and left on a free?
Old 09-04-2021, 09:21 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
So, the salary we can offer him is more than what he’d get from a top team like PSG or Bayern if he ran his contract down and left on a free?
If he ran his contract down, wouldn't he be a bit old for those clubs?
Old 09-04-2021, 10:31 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
If he ran his contract down, wouldn't he be a bit old for those clubs?
Like Cavani and Ibrahimovic playing in their late thirties? At 30, he will be at his peak or close to his peak, surely?

He will end this season with more goals in a season than ever before. He’s still improving. He may well score even more next season (without Covid and a serious hamstring injury that kept him out of some easier games on paper at least). My advice to Wilf would be to see out his contract, unless a proper Champions League club comes calling. Arsenal? They are a club in ‘transition’, ie going nowhere!
Old 09-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Good player.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:06 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Good player.
Thanks for the insight
Old 09-04-2021, 11:15 AM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Thanks for the insight