Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are Johnybegood and Hpalace really Harry and Meghan
definitely them 11 23.91%
Who knows ... just two nutters maybe 21 45.65%
Moo. 14 30.43%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
This one is quite funny. I have zero doubt that this one was actually a lie by the way but the Sun have verified their claim by saying the authors of "Finding Freedom" said it was true. Who are the authors of Finding freedom? Two ex journalists from the royal press corps.

"Meghan claims she "never looked up my husband online" and "didn't do any research into the monarchy".

But according to the authors of Finding Freedom, Meghan looked up Harry via a thorough Google search for their first date."
Did she goggle Prince Harry Mountbatten-Windsor or Prince Harry Mountbatten-Windsor wealth.. ?
Old 08-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Can I just state that any likeness between Adolf Hitler and Johnnybegood i may have implied in my post was entirely done in jest. Unless anyone has proof of course to prove otherwise.
We could check his posts on the Wayne Hennessey thread to see any love?
Old 08-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Harry and Meghan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Nice try at deflection what's your excuse for Ken Hinds? Oh but I'm forgetting only whities are racist?

Deflection? You claimed my initial point was a “typical” response, but now won’t engage and just want to talk about Hinds.

Someone’s deflecting alright.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:09 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Deflection? You claimed my initial point was a “typical” response, but now won’t engage and just want to talk about Hinds.

Someone’s deflecting alright.
You are hilarious. I couldn't give a monkey's about the mixed race chaps politics, which your only fixation is. If you watched the video Ken Hinds is a joke. If Piers Morgan had made similar comments you would be baying for blood.

It sums the BBS up completely that Dyche is regularly labelled a racist without a shred of evidence as it fits their narrative.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You are hilarious. I couldn't give a monkey's about the mixed race chaps politics, which your only fixation is. If you watched the video Ken Hinds is a joke. If Piers Morgan had made similar comments you would be baying for blood.

It sums the BBS up completely that Dyche is regularly labelled a racist without a shred of evidence as it fits their narrative.
Think you’ve jumped the gun a bit, you’re little trap having not worked perhaps as well as you thought.

Either way you seem particularly outraged about something, but you’re arguing with the wrong person. I haven’t passed judgement either way on Hinds (although he doesn’t appear to say a lot in your video) or Dyche, merely made a comment on the predictability of a careerist Tory Brexiteer denying the existence of systemic racism.

Direct your outrage elsewhere chap.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:36 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Think you’ve jumped the gun a bit, you’re little trap having not worked perhaps as well as you thought.

Either way you seem particularly outraged about something, but you’re arguing with the wrong person. I haven’t passed judgement either way on Hinds (although he doesn’t appear to say a lot in your video) or Dyche, merely made a comment on the predictability of a careerist Tory Brexiteer denying the existence of systemic racism.

No trap. I'm just pointing out your total inability to see two sides of a coin.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:45 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
No trap. I'm just pointing out your total inability to see two sides of a coin.

You’re seeing what you want to see I’m afraid. You keep going on about my “excuse for Hinds” when i haven’t mentioned him.

Not sure why you keep trying to prod me into commenting on him. If you think he’s racist, go ahead and explain why rather than ranting at me.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:25 AM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopefully Harry does not allow his wife to leak his reaction to Philips death through her friends in the media and comes back alone so he is not part of a money making media circus
Old 09-04-2021, 11:27 AM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Please refrain from using that derogatory term chap unless referring to your own cock
Old 09-04-2021, 11:27 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Awkward times ahead.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:29 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
Hopefully Harry does not allow his wife to leak his reaction to Philips death through her friends in the media and comes back alone so he is not part of a money making media circus
He can stay away in his 11 million mansion as far as I am concerned. Doing all this when he was in Hospital was just an added part of the Me Me Me exhibited.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 09-04-2021, 11:32 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Awkward times ahead.
Yep. Very interesting times too.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 09-04-2021, 11:34 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
My initial feeling is somehow Meghan will make this all about herself. It could end up in an undignified circus.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 09-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
He can stay away in his 11 million mansion as far as I am concerned. Doing all this when he was in Hospital was just an added part of the Me Me Me exhibited.
Yep, I wonder how he'll be feeling with this news. Rather guilty I would imagine. MM won't give a sh!t.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:37 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Some will no doubt use the passing of Prince Philip as another schtick, but this bereavement will be difficult for Harry and indeed for all the royals whether you like em or not.
Its a time to let him RIP and avoid cynicism and creating unnecessary opinions, despite any stories we are fed from the media
Old 09-04-2021, 11:40 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
My initial feeling is somehow Meghan will make this about herself.
“I cannot believe he had the selfishness to go and die before he could see the beautiful new princess that will grace the world with her presence shortly. Then he could have seen what colour her skin was, that he was wondering about”

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 09-04-2021, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Some will no doubt use the passing of Prince Philip as another schtick, but this bereavement will be difficult for Harry and indeed for all the royals whether you like em or not.
Its a time to let him RIP and avoid cynicism and creating unnecessary opinions, despite any stories we are fed from the media
TBF this is true. I will really really try and not say any more. I think you are right.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 09-04-2021, 11:43 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Yep, I wonder how he'll be feeling with this news. Rather guilty I would imagine. MM won't give a sh!t.
She will be working out how to profit from it. Its not because she is of colour, its because she is a bitch.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:44 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
How many people are allowed at funerals currently? And are Harry and Meghan allowed back into the country at the moment?
Old 09-04-2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
By the media do you mean what H&M leak to their friends. Charles and William will not want to talk to Harry. He will wake up to learn this on Fox News