Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
What does he look like? Anyone got a facial shot?
Old 03-04-2021, 02:01 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
You didn’t rate Eze either....
Incorrect I think as far as I can recollect , always said Eze had undoubted skill , but I wasn’t sure , particularly with Roy if he would work hard enough and also effect the game enough . He drifted out of a number of QPR matches (ask QPR season ticket holders) but possess great talent. Maybe it was his languid style that takes a bit of getting used to .
In someways as much as I like Eze these questions remain albeit at a higher level . Clearly cpfc also had some reservations as we watched him for two seasons before buying . Whereas I was far more confident about Watkins and a year or more earlier than most .

Maybe now cpfc are learning and taking a punt early , I’ve always been an advocate of this approach , for example see my comments on Tooney, James , and Maja whilst at Sunderland or Gallagher at Charlton for example .
So I was just saying the Bristol city lad needs to develop not that he can’t , and at present doesnt warrant a really big fee. Maybe in hindsight I should have posted would be a punt rather than “quite a punt “.

Last edited by aj4england; 04-04-2021 at 08:14 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:56 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Palace already have some good wingers in their Academy like Scott Banks and Harlem Hale who is a 20 year old flying winger released by Southampton and who is impressing since breaking into our U23 side.

COYP
Old 07-04-2021, 09:01 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Is he any good? We can’t be spaffing money up the wall on just anyone!
Old 07-04-2021, 09:05 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
What does he look like? Anyone got a facial shot?
Old 08-04-2021, 01:10 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
You'd think so but I saw an interview with Hector the other day and he didn't seem to regret that decision.
Doubt that he would admit it mistakes in public.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:28 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

SOURCES: CRYSTAL PALACE ‘RAMPING UP’ INTEREST IN TRANSFER DEAL WITH BRISTOL CITY

Crystal Palace are ‘ramping up’ their interest in Bristol City’s Antoine Semenyo and are the early favourites to sign him, a source close to the situation has revealed exclusively to Football League World.

The young Bristol City attacker can play in a number of roles across the front-line and has been involved a fair bit this season for the Robins – though often used as a sub rather than from the start.

Even so, he’s earned a few more starts in recent weeks and the performances that he has put in have attracted interest from the Premier League, with Bristol City set for another season in the Championship next year and so potentially at risk of losing him this summer.

Indeed, Football League World has been told exclusively that Premier League side Crystal Palace are ‘ramping up’ their interest in the player and, as things stand, are the early favourites to beat off rival sides for his signature and complete a deal.

Palace have dipped into the EFL for attacking players of late, of course, with Ebere Eze arriving from Queens Park Rangers and settling in quickly at Selhurst Park.

They’ll hope, then, that Semenyo can do similar if he makes the switch from Ashton Gate to south London this summer.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:52 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hoping this is true, done business with them previously with the yala signing, which with their sell on clause they did quite well out of it also. Hopefully makes this signing easier to complete
Old 16-04-2021, 12:30 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Love our transfer dealings lately, going to be an interesting summer.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:23 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Would be an interesting one. I think he does have some talent and has had a better season this time round but he still isn't as established in the Championship as Eze was. Although I presume the price would be a fair bit lower due to that too.

I don't think he had really convinced anyone at Bristol City last season and probably still hasn't quite yet either.

But obviously still very young.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 16-04-2021 at 09:27 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 01:08 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Would be an interesting one. I think he does have some talent and has had a better season this time round but he still isn't as established in the Championship as Eze was. Although I presume the price would be a fair bit lower due to that too.

I don't think he had really convinced anyone at Bristol City last season and probably still hasn't quite yet either.

But obviously still very young.
EMT donít you have family connection to BCFC? If so whatís their thoughts on him?. Apologies if I got it wrong Re family.
Old 17-04-2021, 05:20 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Why don't we resign Bolasie on a free and then throw him into the deal as a makeweight to really take the piss. Whatever happened to that loser Volt who used to come on here
Old 17-04-2021, 05:22 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I still laugh my head off that this is a club that practically gave away Bolasie and how it must have hurt to see what unfolded
Old 17-04-2021, 07:00 AM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I still laugh my head off that this is a club that practically gave away Bolasie and how it must have hurt to see what unfolded
If Semenyo can reproduce that he will have done his job...unfortunately so few do
Old 17-04-2021, 07:06 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Love our transfer rumours lately, going to be an interesting summer.
EFA

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 17-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We’re going after a player that spends most of his time on Bristol City’s bench....

Definitely a Palace signing that.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 17-04-2021, 12:05 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
They didn't though. We spent virtually 1m for him (after those add-ons) and they had virtually no choice but to sell as he was being very uncooperative and unprofessional in order to force the move and get the move (and higher wages).
Old 17-04-2021, 12:06 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
EMT donít you have family connection to BCFC? If so whatís their thoughts on him?. Apologies if I got it wrong Re family.
I do, yes.

Always have to be a bit careful about what I share but don't think there will be any issue with this.

Their view when I mentioned the initial link to them:

Iím really not sure. Until this season I would have said he was a waste of space - his impact on games was nothing but you could tell he had some talent. This season he started brilliantly and got lots of assists and was our threat going forward. He went quiet and then came back strong when Pearson arrived

Heís still getting better which is a good sign and I think he will go beyond us but not 100% sure yet

May be worth a £2-3m punt for a Prem side. Could turn out brilliant if he brings all his attributes together but not convinced I would go mad. Unlike Brownhill, Webster and Bobby who you could just tell were top tier quality

He is quite a Palace player though

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 17-04-2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:06 PM

aashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Happens to best of us, collymore in our instance.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:19 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE View Post
Weíre going after a player that spends most of his time on Bristol Cityís bench....

Definitely a Palace signing that.
New direction from club, we used to look at the treatment room, now we are looking at the bench, another 10 years and weíll be signing Premier ready players