Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I sort of obsessed about trying to work out what s******s could be?

Heís probably made a spelling mistake and youíre picking on him
Old 07-04-2021, 05:00 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Became claustrophobic, if that's the right word for it.
I use to always wear a silver chain around my neck and a wedding ring on my finger.

Now, if I cannot undo the clasp or get the ring off, I panic.

I have ripped the chain from my neck, broke it, never wear one now and do not wear a ring for fear of not being able to remove it straight away.

Oh, I can also eat Marmite from a spoon.
Not quite there yet, but recently I had to have an x-ray of my hand and the technician ask me to remove my wedding band, and it wouldn't come off.

He gave me some Vaceline, and I finally got it off, but I did start to get a an odd sort of feeling that was sort of like you claustrophobic or panicky.

A bit of an odd feeling to be honest.

A bit different to the feeling I got on my honeymoon when I looked at the ring on my finger and shuddered at the thought of, "What the **** have I done"!

I digress...
Old 07-04-2021, 05:01 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I sort of obsessed about trying to work out what s******s could be?
Could be s******s and the BBS filter has took offence to part of it?

In fact that's just proved it! S*iggers (*n)
Old 07-04-2021, 05:13 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Could be s******s and the BBS filter has took offence to part of it?

In fact that's just proved it! S*iggers (*n)
Ah yes... well worked out.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:14 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I am right handed but can't understand the tradition of wearing a watch on your left arm. When I got my first watch as a kid it was suggested I should wear it on my left arm but it felt completely unnatural and have to wear it on my right
Old 07-04-2021, 05:16 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
And also, if I put a bottle of coke or something in the fridge door I have to break the seal even if I am not going to drink it yet.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:17 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I am right handed but can't understand the tradition of wearing a watch on your left arm. When I got my first watch as a kid it was suggested I should wear it on my left arm but it felt completely unnatural and have to wear it on my right
Sorry, it's not just you... I've been the same all my life.

Nice to see you still wear the same watch you got as a kid...
Old 07-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
And also, if I put a bottle of coke or something in the fridge door I have to break the seal even if I am not going to drink it yet.
Thatís very interesting. What about other drinks...?
Old 07-04-2021, 05:28 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
I am the only one in my range who shoots in the dark, rest like lights (this is indoor shooting club)
Old 07-04-2021, 05:42 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Thatís very interesting. What about other drinks...?
Any kind of soft drink
Old 07-04-2021, 05:46 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
My wife does the same, two is lucky three is unlucky one is pot luck (apparently)

Excellent. My mate thinks Iím a weirdo and that Iím the only one that does it.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:48 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Sorry, it's not just you... I've been the same all my life.

Nice to see you still wear the same watch you got as a kid...

Oh and another thing, is when I am at home I cannot actually wear a watch as I feel "uncomfortable". Anywhere else is fine, but indoors at home, can't wear a watch. I think that's enough from me for this thread
Old 07-04-2021, 05:50 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am I the only one who has to read the Sunday newspaper and supplements in a particular order.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:52 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:

Oh and another thing, is when I am at home I cannot actually wear a watch as I feel "uncomfortable". Anywhere else is fine, but indoors at home, can't wear a watch. I think that's enough from me for this thread
I donít wear a watch indoors or outdoors
Old 07-04-2021, 05:53 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Excellent. My mate thinks Iím a weirdo and that Iím the only one that does it.
Nope my wifey is very sane so you definitely not a weirdo

She even gave me a explanation and it makes perfect sense
Old 07-04-2021, 05:54 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle View Post
Am I the only one who has to read the Sunday newspaper and supplements in a particular order.
I used to do that with playboy. Not sure why the pages gets stuck reading it second time round I can never work out

Old 07-04-2021, 05:58 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:

We must have been separated at birth... Again I'm the same. Or is it brothers by different mothers?

Come in, wallet on the sideboard, watch off and put by wallet.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:59 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
We must have been separated at birth... Again I'm the same. Or is it brothers by different mothers?

Come in, wallet on the sideboard, watch off and put by wallet.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:07 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I thought that was really weird and then I remembered that, when I was a kid, both myself and my father used to loosen off the lemonade bottle topís in the pantry as we preferred it flat.

He used to blame me whenever my mother complained that the lemonade was flat and Iíd get extra pocket money that week for not dobbing him in.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:30 PM

GanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else have a problem with cotton wool. I can't touch the stuff and even the mention of the stuff causes me to physically react.