Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-04-2021, 09:12 PM

Paulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulinmorden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
What do you think when you are at Watford though
Nasty horrible w*nkers.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:18 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Am I the only one...

Who simply cannot leave a solitary bean in a can when emptying into a saucepan or bowl. Remember as a little kid thinking ‘I can’t leave one bean all alone in the can when all his mates are in the pan’ so it must be from that.

My kids now do the same.

So I suppose I’m not the only one.
Nope, I do that too.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:20 PM

leeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
After having a shower and dried - I always put my clothes on in the same order:
1: Socks 2: Pants 3: top/shirt 4: trousers
Is the correct order.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:31 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Whenever I hear Everton play Z-Cars as the teams come out the tunnel, I think of the words
Once in Royal David's City
Stood a lonely Cattle Shed

The words fit perfectly and always come into my head when the song plays!
The words that come into my head are "Oh FFS. Not this shite music again. Have they still not realised how dweeby and horrible it is?" It would be perfectly fitting for the Pantex.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:35 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
No you are not. I can handle wet cotton wool though.

I always eat my meals in order. I don't mean breakfast, lunch then tea, I mean what's on the plate. If I am eating a roast I will eat the beans, corn, broccoli etc first, then the potatoes, then the meat. The main part of the meal is always left to last.

I also never have a drink until the meal is finished.
According to officials who used to work with him at the time, Norman Lamont did this when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer, and he did it during briefing meetings. There was a theory that he did it just to see the look on the officials' faces. His PS of course had seen it all before.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:35 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I hold my breath from last set of traffic lights until I get to my work carpark.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:00 PM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtStryker View Post
There is a lot of very weird people on this site. Just, very weird.
Great research opportunity for any budding psychologists/psychiatrists/psychotherapists though.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
After having a shower and dried - I always put my clothes on in the same order:
1: Socks 2: Pants 3: top/shirt 4: trousers
That is so wrong

2, 4, 3, 1 is the correct order. 2, 4, 1, 3 is acceptable as an alternative
Old 07-04-2021, 10:22 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
I drink 4 litres of Pepsi Max per day, and have done for the last 20 years or so.

Or at least I did, until I realised I was spending £90 a month on soft drinks, and switched to Tesco own brand Xero - now only costs £30 per month
Old 07-04-2021, 11:50 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
When I think of Opal Fruits, or Starburst for the younger generation, my mouth always starts to water.
Is that because the advertising campaign worked too well?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 07-04-2021, 11:53 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
No you are not. I can handle wet cotton wool though.

I always eat my meals in order. I don't mean breakfast, lunch then tea, I mean what's on the plate. If I am eating a roast I will eat the beans, corn, broccoli etc first, then the potatoes, then the meat. The main part of the meal is always left to last.

I also never have a drink until the meal is finished.
I always eat my meals in order of least favourite first to favourite last. Others will mix and match my son does it in the opposite order.

I ALSO don’t drink but then guzzle

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 08-04-2021, 12:02 AM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I weigh myself every single day, without fail
Old 08-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post

Same.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:01 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
The words that come into my head are "Oh FFS. Not this shite music again. Have they still not realised how dweeby and horrible it is?" It would be perfectly fitting for the Pantex.
Monday's game was the first time I'd heard that siren introduction... bloody hell it was ear splitting (and shit). I'd imagine many an away player (or fan) has thought there was a pending nuclear attack if they play that every home game!
Old 08-04-2021, 01:01 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
I take my blood pressure every morning without fail.

I've forgotten why to be honest.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:13 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
When I’m driving and I’m pulling into a main road, I always imagine a car smashing into the side of my car.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 08-04-2021, 04:22 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
I drink 4 litres of Pepsi Max per day, and have done for the last 20 years or so.

Or at least I did, until I realised I was spending £90 a month on soft drinks, and switched to Tesco own brand Xero - now only costs £30 per month
Speaking of fizzy drinks. I don’t drink fizzy drinks or eat chocolate as that makes me hyper. I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon
Old 08-04-2021, 04:42 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
That is so wrong

2, 4, 3, 1 is the correct order. 2, 4, 1, 3 is acceptable as an alternative
Underwear, socks, trousers and shoes need to go on before shirt. Otherwise you are unnecessarily creasing your shirt.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:51 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
What do you think when you are at Watford though
What a bunch of copycats!
A bit like when Blackpool started playing Glad all Over
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 08-04-2021, 05:08 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Speaking of fizzy drinks. I don’t drink fizzy drinks or eat chocolate as that makes me hyper. I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon
You’re not a lager or cider man then Raz ?