Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-08-2019, 10:13 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Guaita

Ward Cahill Sakho PVA

Townsend Luka Camarasa Meyer

Benteke Zaha

Is a positive and talented team, replace Camarasa with Mcarthury if we are up against the top 6, or top 10 away from home

What we start with today however will be a weakened version. First goal will be huge.

Once everyone is fit I think this will be the team. Today it’ll be same as hertha
Old 10-08-2019, 10:38 AM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Don’t be a douche.

Zaha starts. He’s done nothing wrong.
Hi, my name is John, I like the color red.
You: don't be a douche, reds awful yada yada...

I'm not being a douche at all. I have strong morals and don't believe for a minite what he's done is right for him as a cpfc player, not right for us as a club, and a massive dent impact to our team.

The reason our country is in such a state is because its full of leftie twats that want give everyone a second or third or forth chance.

I don't believe in player power and think Zaha should be put in 23s or benched at least. He's gone from hero to zero on my books, just like Dougie and wrighty.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:19 AM

CPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
McArthur is very underrated on here, our most consistent midfielder for the past 2 seasons.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:29 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post

I'm not being a douche at all. I have strong morals and don't believe for a minite what he's done is right for him as a cpfc player, not right for us as a club, and a massive dent impact to our team.

The reason our country is in such a state is because its full of leftie twats that want give everyone a second or third or forth chance.

I don't believe in player power and think Zaha should be put in 23s or benched at least. He's gone from hero to zero on my books, just like Dougie and wrighty.
Haha you massive bell!!

This is already my numpty post of the year. Well played sir.

Unless I’m being whooshed of course...
Old 10-08-2019, 11:31 AM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

You seem to have achieved the rare double whammy of being both reactionary and completely wet - that's some combo!
Old 10-08-2019, 11:32 AM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

come on
Old 10-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
I think WZ could start today, I hope so. Show us what you can do son, and what Everton and Arsenal are missing out on

However, does Roy have the balls to give him a significant role, or the nous to gee him up to putting in a good performance
Old 10-08-2019, 11:48 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Hope Camarasa is fit to start, especially if Zaha isn't playing and Schlupp is injured. There will be precious little penetration otherwise.

Tough opening match with most of our best players potentially out for various reasons. ( and that includes Schlupp as his goals won us points last seasons ) Hope this place doesn't become too hysterical if we lose this opener. The summer's been bad enough.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:14 PM

Johnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The after match stats are wrong. Meyer had three shots two on target one blocked. Jeez! Jokers at OPTA!
Old 10-08-2019, 06:10 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Some comments in this thread before this afternoon.

As George Michael once sang, ‘You’ve gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith-ah!’

Play the same team as hertha and we will get trounced

We’ll get easily beat and Selhurst will become a toxic place for the entire season.

It'll be the same team as last week, and probably same result...

We will lose this convincingly and the atmosphere won't be pleasant.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel