Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2019, 09:55 AM
A bit of Turkish Delight

CEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayCEagle is five years ago and 3,000 miles away
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Doubt it. But yes, an offer like that would be a dilemma for us. A huge fee but play first half of the season without him or a replacement? No thanks.
Why did we not sign that young German? winger who was on standby and evidently wanted to join? If Wilf stayed he would have aa season in the development squad and although young, if Wilf had gone we had a potential replacement. hat was the point of having somebody on standby if they were not good enough to step into Wilf's boots? s it all rumour only?
Old 18-08-2019, 10:30 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEagle View Post
Why did we not sign that young German? winger who was on standby and evidently wanted to join? If Wilf stayed he would have aa season in the development squad and although young, if Wilf had gone we had a potential replacement. hat was the point of having somebody on standby if they were not good enough to step into Wilf's boots? s it all rumour only?
Which young German winger?
Augustin? He plays in Germany but is French. He didn't want to join us apparently and wanted to look at other moves in other countries. Last I heard he was possibly going to Nice.

Sarr was mentioned a lot but again he isn't German.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:16 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Salthouse & co back up and running

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-08-2019, 10:24 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf reminds me of Neymar in the way that he controls the ball. They seem to share some intimate understanding of close control.
However, the massive difference is that Neymar can read the game, and his passing and finishing are also top drawer.
However they both fall down a bit in temperament. It has cost Neymar quite a bit at the top of the game I reckon.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:29 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastend eagle View Post
Wilf reminds me of Neymar in the way that he controls the ball. They seem to share some intimate understanding of close control.
However, the massive difference is that Neymar can read the game, and his passing and finishing are also top drawer.
However they both fall down a bit in temperament. It has cost Neymar quite a bit at the top of the game I reckon.
Neymar’s problem is that he’s a disruptive, diva twat who does thinks like fake injury every February to go visit his sister in Brazil for her birthday. On the pitch he’s brilliant, good enough to start for any team in the world.

I don’t think Wilf is anything like that in terms of character, but you’re right about their similar play styles.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post

Modern day journalism "So they are sending send a team to London to see if a deal can be struck". if nobody checks the grammar, who's checking the facts?
Old 24-08-2019, 10:34 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
If it’s true and a 100m have to take it and nibble on to January. If true
Old 25-08-2019, 12:44 AM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
£100m and a big club... hard to turn that down as an individual and a club. Suspect wages would be good

Just hope it’s not true! Otherwise January can’t come quick enough!
Old 25-08-2019, 12:58 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yep, float the idea someone is willing to pay silly money as a way of opening up the idea he could still be sold this window. This'll go quiet for a couple of days then it'll be Napoli for 60 million or similar.

Werner Herzog
Old 25-08-2019, 02:19 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:

As you imply, its very likely to be more agent bollocks.

If by any chance it was true, 100m would be a great offer. But selling him at a time we couldn't replace him and potentially putting our Premier League status at risk would be ridiculous.

If a bid like that really came through I would tell him that if they want him that much, they can have him at the end of January for 95m and just pretend we are paying a 5m loan fee to keep until then.
Old 25-08-2019, 02:33 AM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
£100m and a loan back until Jan 1 would be a pretty good deal for us which I could see PSG going for too. PSG won't have a problem getting out of the Champions League group stages and will still be top of the French league.
Old 25-08-2019, 03:36 AM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If true he’s gone surely. Who knows how we’ll do in the meantime, but we should not stop him taking that path if true for that money.
Old 25-08-2019, 04:22 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufski13 View Post
If true he’s gone surely. Who knows how we’ll do in the meantime, but we should not stop him taking that path if true for that money.
I'm not sure we're going to get the best of Zaha from now to January anyway. He didn't tackle back after being dispossessed on the edge of our box yesterday and isn't throwing himself into getting past people. Instead, he's doing fancy step overs, ect, to try to open a window to cross rather than go past his man and risk an injury.

It's sickening that the situation has been allowed to get to this stage, by the club's longstanding refusal to invest in creativity and Zaha now not giving his all ( IMHO ) for the only club that really believed in him, now that we are surplus to his requirements again. I just don't see him doing much for us between now and January and even less between now and the close of the Euro window. ( would love to be proven wrong )

Can't believe I'm saying this but seeing him go would almost be a relief. A few more matches of watching him protect himself from tackles and give less than 100% and whatever good will and happy memories I have left regarding Zaha will be completely sullied. Even in my 40+ years of watching Palace, I can't really remember top quality players staying after wanting out so can't recall seeing many vital players giving less than their all. What I'm coming to believe is that it is better to watch an inferior player giving everything than a superior player playing well within themselves. Just want him gone now, as soon as can be arranged. Rip the band aid off and be done with it.
Old 25-08-2019, 05:37 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Sounds like fake news to me
Old 25-08-2019, 05:40 AM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I'm not sure we're going to get the best of Zaha from now to January anyway. He didn't tackle back after being dispossessed on the edge of our box yesterday and isn't throwing himself into getting past people. Instead, he's doing fancy step overs, ect, to try to open a window to cross rather than go past his man and risk an injury.

It's sickening that the situation has been allowed to get to this stage, by the club's longstanding refusal to invest in creativity and Zaha now not giving his all ( IMHO ) for the only club that really believed in him, now that we are surplus to his requirements again. I just don't see him doing much for us between now and January and even less between now and the close of the Euro window. ( would love to be proven wrong )

Can't believe I'm saying this but seeing him go would almost be a relief. A few more matches of watching him protect himself from tackles and give less than 100% and whatever good will and happy memories I have left regarding Zaha will be completely sullied. Even in my 40+ years of watching Palace, I can't really remember top quality players staying after wanting out so can't recall seeing many vital players giving less than their all. What I'm coming to believe is that it is better to watch an inferior player giving everything than a superior player playing well within themselves. Just want him gone now, as soon as can be arranged. Rip the band aid off and be done with it.
Yep , couldn't agree more , especially the playing well within himself & below his standards , literally going through the motions , although he did perk up a bit yesterday after a few tackles on him that he didn't appreciate shall we say
Old 25-08-2019, 05:54 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Final roll of the dice by Salthouse before the European window slams shut
Old 25-08-2019, 06:19 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Neymar replacement this is the same 100 Brazil caps, better than 1 in 2, champion league winner Neymar?
Old 25-08-2019, 07:06 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Someone will be along shortly to say Zaha is better than neymar

If it was true snap their hands off for 100 mil, we can cope till January without him
Old 25-08-2019, 07:24 AM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It’s sad that we could lose Wilf, he has been synonymous with Palace for the last few years but for that amount of money we have to let him go and being PSG means we don’t have to watch him week in week out elsewhere in the premier league. I don’t feel quite as despondent as I used to about this if the team can pull together and play like they did yesterday we can survive and we’d have money to invest. The crucial thing for me is who Dougie can find for us in January to be the creative player/ game changer that we all know we need especially if Wilf goes
Old 25-08-2019, 07:37 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
That pays for the new stand.
Closed Thread