Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-08-2019, 04:17 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Site is working fine.

Install smarters on your laptop and input your credentials from the account confirmation email they sent.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
What at 150 bucks My apple pro mac is obviously not compatable. At least they answer questions. Lets see what they say. At the mom I would rather write off the 7.50 and go back to Donkey which is more for simple minds
Old 14-08-2019, 04:18 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
CE - Can you think of anyway I can remove category channels in MOL2 so I can get rid of all the crap I never go onto? I can only see how to add individual channels into favourites. In CCVT app you can lock them (which removes them) in settings but can't find a way to do similar in MOL2.

Menu - connections - click on your sub - edit - scroll down - edit groups

do ones don't want or want

Then click ok, then update, then go back on your sub.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:37 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Menu - connections - click on your sub - edit - scroll down - edit groups

do ones don't want or want

Then click ok, then update, then go back on your sub.

Top man - thanks.
Old 15-08-2019, 09:58 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
Not specifically Sports Donkey but similar. I have installed S-IPTV on my LG smart tv and paid for a playlist to be assigned from one of the many ebay sellers for a 12-month stint. It allows hundreds of channels to be streamed including the Sky Sports channels, BT Sports channels, BEIN sports, Premier etc etc. I'm pretty sure it'll cover us for all of the palace games. The only problem is finding a reliable site that shows the schedule of who is showing what. Anyone know of such a site?
Sports Donkey works fine for me in general, but I want to go down this route now for ease of use, using iptv either direct via our LG TV or from apple tv etc.

How is the playlist you subscribed to so far? is it just for sports or also films/tv series etc as well? Would be interested in link for the sign up if you find its working well for you?
Old 15-08-2019, 11:03 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My limitless-hosting account was shit last night.

Video File not found constantly. I never had this problem with Sports Donkey. Anyone else got any recommendations?

I have a Firestick with Kodi as well if that makes a difference.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:04 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Im using a free app now available on fire stick after vader streams got raided. They just released a premium service for £2 per month no ads and. Its always been great, happy to pass it on if anyone is interested. only negative is you need to sign up with a google account. That might not be for everyone. they have a Facebook group but im not on Facebook so cant comment on that, been using it for a year now no problems its great
Old 15-08-2019, 02:04 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Sports Donkey works fine for me in general, but I want to go down this route now for ease of use, using iptv either direct via our LG TV or from apple tv etc.

How is the playlist you subscribed to so far? is it just for sports or also films/tv series etc as well? Would be interested in link for the sign up if you find its working well for you?
You can do this with your sports donkey subscription.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:07 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
My limitless-hosting account was shit last night.

Video File not found constantly. I never had this problem with Sports Donkey. Anyone else got any recommendations?

I have a Firestick with Kodi as well if that makes a difference.

That's a media player issue, not the provider.
Old 15-08-2019, 04:21 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
You can do this with your sports donkey subscription.
I thought it didn't work anymore, so i had not tired?

I just tried it on GSE Smart IPTV on my apple tv and and was getting error..

"Not valid M3U content"

#edit ignore me - its working again after re-adding app. Strange I remember it not working last time, and seems fine now

Last edited by 1905; 15-08-2019 at 04:38 PM.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:27 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
I thought it didn't work anymore, so i had not tired?

I just tried it on GSE Smart IPTV on my apple tv and and was getting error..

"Not valid M3U content"

#edit ignore me - its working again after re-adding app. Strange I remember it not working last time, and seems fine now
Yer it did go down for quite a while but it came back a month or so ago.
Old 17-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Living the dream

Bluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBluewater eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't get any matches on sport donkey, all the videos have a square with a jagged line going through it,
Any ideas? use to be fine last season
Old 17-08-2019, 11:45 AM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Took a gamble on the offer itvrus are doing 3 different subs and a vod 11 different connections and currently working very well.
even doing multi screen on the tv ars v burn in one screen and soccer Saturday in the other both streaming no buffer will see how it handles 4 3pm games later
Old 18-08-2019, 07:04 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by upperteir View Post
Im using a free app now available on fire stick after vader streams got raided. They just released a premium service for £2 per month no ads and. Its always been great, happy to pass it on if anyone is interested. only negative is you need to sign up with a google account. That might not be for everyone. they have a Facebook group but im not on Facebook so cant comment on that, been using it for a year now no problems its great
I miss Vader. Not found anything else where I can watch catch up tv reliably. Interested to hear what app you are using.
Old 18-08-2019, 07:09 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewater eagle View Post
Can't get any matches on sport donkey, all the videos have a square with a jagged line going through it,
Any ideas? use to be fine last season
were you watching through the laptop? for the little bits I used yesterday SD was fine.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:19 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
tried to go back in the thread but cant find the SD welcomeback (?) code. Anyone remember please ?

Tried WELCOMEBACK and it said code use exceeded. Think I'll pay for a day pass with NowTV as I dont have time to faf about trying to set up Flawless. Ive been putting it all off as it seems too complicated.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018

Last edited by Isle of Wight; 18-08-2019 at 11:35 AM.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:37 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Limitless Sky feeds have been poor the last two days. Lots of buffering for some reason. Not my connection
Old 18-08-2019, 01:57 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

Limitless been perfect all half watching the NBC link in EPL folder. Not a single blip so far.
Old 18-08-2019, 05:03 PM
South London and proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Limitless Sky feeds have been poor the last two days. Lots of buffering for some reason. Not my connection

NBC and Flow were perfect.

Serves you right for watching SKY. Apparently they barely spoke about Palace in the entire build up.
Old 18-08-2019, 05:08 PM

I rarely watch the Sky feeds because essentially they are generally poor quality. The same in probably 7/8 providers Iíve used over the years. Not sure why that is but NBC is normally always the best quality.
Old 18-08-2019, 05:19 PM
South London and proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I rarely watch the Sky feeds because essentially they are generally poor quality. The same in probably 7/8 providers Iíve used over the years. Not sure why that is but NBC is normally always the best quality.
Without the shit sycophant punditry