Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 18-08-2019, 08:47 PM

The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Same here, I knew Potter would be a solid appointment sadly. They've got everything we don't, structure, direction and a vision. I'm not bitter as such though, I'm just more angry at how we're falling backwards.
Good post Charlie
Old 18-08-2019, 08:53 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Same here, I knew Potter would be a solid appointment sadly. They've got everything we don't, structure, direction and a vision. I'm not bitter as such though, I'm just more angry at how we're falling backwards.

Lol. When they actually finish above us instead of scraping clear of relegation by a gnats cock, maybe I’ll be a bit concerned. We’re 2 games in and as usual the clearasil crew emerge out of the box room at their mums house giving it the large.

We should really be playing bets on which month they’ll go back into their embarrassed hibernation.

2 club wankers, the lot of em.
Old 18-08-2019, 09:03 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Lol. When they actually finish above us instead of scraping clear of relegation by a gnats cock, maybe I’ll be a bit concerned. We’re 2 games in and as usual the clearasil crew emerge out of the box room at their mums house giving it the large.

We should really be playing bets on which month they’ll go back into their embarrassed hibernation.

Good post Joe

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 18-08-2019, 09:14 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Parish Wig View Post
Good post Charlie
Rubbish post, Pig
Old 19-08-2019, 06:03 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You are probably right but you've possibly shouldn't posted this on the away end, so the self righteous wankers could see it (like the Pig)!!
But what I will say, it is a lot easier when you have got someone who is bankrolling a Club, with a seemingly bottomless pit of money and who doesn't seem to want the money back, any time soon - very nice.
Parish is a wealthy man but clearly not as rich as Bloom and unfortunately his attempt to get more investment into the Club (ie The Americans) hasn't really come off. Add in high wages being paid to an undeserving few ie Benteke and IMO the failure to sell Zaha, when it was clear that we were going to be left with one unhappy bunny, mean that Club, in stuck in a bit of an impasse ATM, when they s/b moving forward.
Tbh, Brighton have had this massive financial advantage over a lot of Clubs, yet on NSC and on here, very few of their supporters have the grace to admit that they have lucked out, having such a wealthy backer who, TBF, clearly loves his Club.
Hopefully not but possibly from now on, they may for a time and at last, have a period of dominance, over us.
If you look way back on here, at least 2 posters (one was that idiot Woody) actually posters 'Soon, We will leave Palace for dust'..............That was in 2010 !
Old 19-08-2019, 06:34 AM
Probationary User

noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
You are probably right but you've possibly shouldn't posted this on the away end, so the self righteous wankers could see it (like the Pig)!!
But what I will say, it is a lot easier when you have got someone who is bankrolling a Club, with a seemingly bottomless pit of money and who doesn't seem to want the money back, any time soon - very nice.
Parish is a wealthy man but clearly not as rich as Bloom and unfortunately his attempt to get more investment into the Club (ie The Americans) hasn't really come off. Add in high wages being paid to an undeserving few ie Benteke and IMO the failure to sell Zaha, when it was clear that we were going to be left with one unhappy bunny, mean that Club, in stuck in a bit of an impasse ATM, when they s/b moving forward.
Tbh, Brighton have had this massive financial advantage over a lot of Clubs, yet on NSC and on here, very few of their supporters have the grace to admit that they have lucked out, having such a wealthy backer who, TBF, clearly loves his Club.
Hopefully not but possibly from now on, they may for a time and at last, have a period of dominance, over us.
If you look way back on here, at least 2 posters (one was that idiot Woody) actually posters 'Soon, We will leave Palace for dust'..............That was in 2010 !
All Brighton fans know they have lucked out with Tony Bloom. It's not only the financial side but the way he runs things and I think many Palace fans underestimate that aspect.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:45 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

^^^This. No reason whatsoever to even glance to admire what they are doing. Even their massive academy has produced nobody. £309.8m debt on fu k all
Old 19-08-2019, 07:48 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
He runs things by chucking in money and running up a huge debt. But they think this is amazing, the twats.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:13 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
They will get into financial difficulties soon. The only question is when. If TB had untold wealth he would write the debt off and /or fund bigger purchases.
Old 19-08-2019, 11:31 AM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
They will get into financial difficulties soon. The only question is when. If TB had untold wealth he would write the debt off and /or fund bigger purchases.
Exactly what he said turn the debt into shares i
Old 19-08-2019, 12:18 PM

Gullible 'weeds
Old 19-08-2019, 12:41 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Exactly what he said turn the debt into shares i
I'm sure Cobblepot is an honest fella
Old 19-08-2019, 12:45 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
All Brighton fans know they have lucked out with Tony Bloom. It's not only the financial side but the way he runs things and I think many Palace fans underestimate that aspect.
Underpaying staff the right way?
Old 19-08-2019, 04:25 PM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
This.

We would be nowhere without TB and those of us with half a brain or old enough to appreciate it are indeed well aware we have lucked out big-time.

I know this rankles with some of the CPFC faithful, but if a sugar daddy came along now for you lot with 300 mil to shell out on creating a family 'dynasty' for club he loves, who would say no? Plus he is a canny operator and has built a smart back room team to guide the club. Ashworth was a good move, says a lot about where he wants to take the club IMO.
Old 19-08-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
This.

We would be nowhere without TB and those of us with half a brain or old enough to appreciate it are indeed well aware we have lucked out big-time.

I know this rankles with some of the CPFC faithful, but if a sugar daddy came along now for you lot with 300 mil to shell out on creating a family 'dynasty' for club he loves, who would say no? Plus he is a canny operator and has built a smart back room team to guide the club. Ashworth was a good move, says a lot about where he wants to take the club IMO.
Fair enough post.
Old 19-08-2019, 04:55 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
This.

it doesnt rankle with CPFC fans, what rankles is your continuously calling all other clubs 'tinpot' if they dont have a 300 million sugar daddy, or accusing others of cheating if they are bankrolled by a millionaire.....rank hypocrisy !!
Old 19-08-2019, 05:02 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
This.

We wouldn’t say no who would . But we wouldn’t sneer down our noses at other clubs regarding their circumstances. That is the big difference between the clubs fan base .
Old 19-08-2019, 05:05 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
We wouldn’t say no who would . But we wouldn’t sneer down our noses at other clubs regarding their circumstances. That is the big difference between the clubs .
If it meant having a stadium in the middle of nowhere and a bunch of clueless knobs who heard about football at a bridge night attending ,then I would say no.
Old 19-08-2019, 05:15 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
We wouldn’t say no who would . But we wouldn’t sneer down our noses at other clubs regarding their circumstances. That is the big difference between the clubs fan base .
Spot on

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 19-08-2019, 06:42 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
If it meant having a stadium in the middle of nowhere and a bunch of clueless knobs who heard about football at a bridge night attending ,then I would say no.

I thought it was lacrosse ?