Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 24-12-2018, 07:53 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
be careful if you're out in Brighton tonight. A suspended centre back/sexual predator is prowling the clubs.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:27 PM

CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Wow what a result merry Christmas to you all
And to you.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Wow what a result merry Christmas to you all
And to you, Mat. Indeed, Merry Christmas to all fans of all persuasions on here too.
Old 25-12-2018, 04:40 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Happy Christmas to all on the BBS.......More Highs and Lows to come but we all expect that.........

A few highs for us right now.

Happy xmas.
Old 25-12-2018, 09:00 AM

EastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Merry Christmas to you all, and to our resident weeds have a great day and a shit tomorrow
Old 25-12-2018, 09:30 AM

Battle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Happy Christmas to all on the BBS.......More Highs and Lows to come but we all expect that.........
Happy Xmas to you n yours, great result against Chelsea.
Old 25-12-2018, 09:32 AM

Battle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Happy Xmas to all, apart the likes of Hitler, spencer etc... you know who you are.
Old 25-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Merry Christmas, you catastrophic felching cockspangles
Old 25-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Merry Christmas you filthy animals!
Old 25-12-2018, 12:34 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
MCYBCs