Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 06:28 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Played out of position most of the season. He is NOT a lone striker/target man!

He looked a lot better with another forward or wider cutting in. He’s scored goals at the top level his whole career

Not a world beater but far from a problem to have
I saw most of the games he played last season and he was average imo. He works hard which is a positive but he lacks a cutting edge. We have bigger problems than him though.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:35 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He should be a good partner for CB if the big fella got his act together, he was our most dangerous player first half and worked the defenders i hope i will be proven wrong about him i was about RH.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:48 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I saw most of the games he played last season and he was average imo. He works hard which is a positive but he lacks a cutting edge. We have bigger problems than him though.
I do agree he was average. Difference I think is you are judging him on that alone. I thought he looked a lot better at the end of the season when he wasn’t a lone striker. He was much better as he was at afcon and as he has been at previous clubs in the premiership and France.

Play him right I think he’s a good player. We didn’t and I think his reputation suffered for it. I presume he wouldn’t have signed if he was set for a lone striker role again. I hope
Old 04-08-2019, 06:59 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
He should be a good partner for CB if the big fella got his act together, he was our most dangerous player first half and worked the defenders i hope i will be proven wrong about him i was about RH.
I presume Wilf is the nominated partner for Benteke until/ unless we sign someone else. Ayew will probably be Wilf's understudy and a sub we bring on alongside him at times.

There's a chance Ayew may well start next week with Wilf away longer of course.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:12 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Jordan why you?
Old 04-08-2019, 07:38 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I do agree he was average. Difference I think is you are judging him on that alone. I thought he looked a lot better at the end of the season when he wasn’t a lone striker. He was much better as he was at afcon and as he has been at previous clubs in the premiership and France.

Play him right I think he’s a good player. We didn’t and I think his reputation suffered for it. I presume he wouldn’t have signed if he was set for a lone striker role again. I hope
Let’s hope so as it looks as though we will be relying on him.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:38 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I presume Wilf is the nominated partner for Benteke until/ unless we sign someone else. Ayew will probably be Wilf's understudy and a sub we bring on alongside him at times.

There's a chance Ayew may well start next week with Wilf away longer of course.
I expect your right but i hope Wilf plays wide with Ayew behind or close to CB, Meyer will find our runners so movement is the key to us scoring.
Closed Thread