Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 09-07-2019, 04:46 PM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Need the money for transfers init... Oh wait a minute!
Old 09-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Patch View Post
I'm gutted - I paid for my gold membership for me and my son and logged on at 12pm today to get two tickets for me and my son for the norwich game and the only two seats together are row 47/48 in U which just won't work. £110 on gold memberships <sigh>
Wouldnít surprise me if a lot of tickets end up on twickets this season...
Old 09-07-2019, 04:53 PM

selhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Similar story here, logged on just after ten am and luckily managed to get one in front of the other in the players lounge for my son and I, nothing left next to each other apart from restricted view and even that was limited. £86 for the two tickets stung a bit though, itís only Everton at the end of the day!!!
Old 09-07-2019, 04:54 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
You are ignoring the huge upgrades to the ground.

Think I will continue to stick to away games.
I am looking forward to trips to Ramsgate, Nottingham and Sheffield in the next
few weeks - at home to Everton not so much.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:59 PM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I could afford a season ticket but I work shifts 4 weekends in a row so I would be depriving other fans of a seat the point isn't money it's about treating your loyal fans like they aren't mere customers but the heart and life of the club which we most certainly are
Old 09-07-2019, 05:54 PM

Kinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I agree. I’ve given up my season ticket due to work and I’m not going to pay for a membership just to have the right to buy a ticket. The club have a purchase history for me going back years if that isnt good enough then I just won’t go. Bet I won’t need one when we are relegated ( bound to happen at some time) and I’m told how much my support is valued........
Old 09-07-2019, 06:28 PM

Goldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
You are ignoring the huge upgrades to the ground.

Think I will continue to stick to away games.
What upgrades?? It hasnt happened yet? And the very little that has been done to the ground isnt any different ok maybe a few changes but nothing great. The playing squad and performances havent changed either.The money thst we pay never gets properly invested parish will properly use the money for a extra coat of paint on the walls surrounding the ground as we are struggling to beat teams like norwich at home. I have a lot of time for the guy but really any need for the riddiculous prices when the performances ecspecialy at home are absoloute rubbish
Old 09-07-2019, 06:38 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Joke prices. Makes me want relegation.
Old 09-07-2019, 06:47 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
Joke prices. Makes me want relegation.
the prices rarely go down if we do. They just don't go up
Old 09-07-2019, 06:57 PM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have gone to less and less games since promotion,but finally gave up on Selhurst completely last season(other than Grimsby.) It used to be a bit of a habit but even if prices drop dramatically if relegated i am not sure now the habits broken i would come back up often.Oh well all good things come to an end i suppose 32 years since i started coming up regularly and even when we are shit i pretty much always enjoyed the day regardless!

Last edited by ob13; 09-07-2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:00 PM

BollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Patch View Post
I'm gutted - I paid for my gold membership for me and my son and logged on at 12pm today to get two tickets for me and my son for the norwich game and the only two seats together are row 47/48 in U which just won't work. £110 on gold memberships <sigh>

Assuming you only buy those two tkts for the whole of the season
Old 09-07-2019, 07:18 PM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace fans in ‘moan up’ shocker.

No-one is forcing anyone to buy a ticket and if you compare to similar size clubs and other London clubs our prices are very reasonable.

The continual moaning in every thread is beyond tedious and the reason why I spent less time on the BBS these days. I know many others who feel the same.

I swear if we won the league or FA Cup people would still fcuking moan!!

Last edited by Optimistic Kev; 09-07-2019 at 07:22 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:40 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by marantz View Post
I could afford a season ticket but I work shifts 4 weekends in a row so I would be depriving other fans of a seat the point isn't money it's about treating your loyal fans like they aren't mere customers but the heart and life of the club which we most certainly are
You could sell on the matches you canít make on Twickets, or ask other Palace mates if theyíd like to buy the occasional match from you?

Alternatively, donít have a season ticket yourself but buy the occasional match ticket yourself from Twickets. Lots of people will put up the August matches due to their summer holidays.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:44 PM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There are alot of people that would love to go to a game but they don't have 50 pounds too spend on a ticket if you have kids as well the club should be making football accessible not pricing a big percentage of fans out of coming to selhurst to support their team
Old 09-07-2019, 07:48 PM

Goldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGoldeneagle1 has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Kev View Post
Palace fans in ‘moan up’ shocker.

No-one is forcing anyone to buy a ticket and if you compare to similar size clubs and other London clubs our prices are very reasonable.

The continual moaning in every thread is beyond tedious and the reason why I spent less time on the BBS these days. I know many others who feel the same.

I swear if we won the league or FA Cup people would still fcuking moan!!
No one would complain if there was a upgrade in our team and where we finish. Instead we are paying premium prices for mediocre results at best. Surely you can see the clubs increase in prices can not be justfied when its the same squad and performance wise every season!!! Also i hope parish is seeing this. His done a lot of good for this club but unless he is going to pull his hand out his pocket and spend money on upgrading the club instead of spending minmial on transfers and allowing the same finishes every season then supporters shouldnt have to pay the increase in prices. Ill still go as thats what a loyal supporter is required to do but its unacceptable to say the least

Last edited by Goldeneagle1; 09-07-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:03 PM

Kinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I managed to sell one ticket last years all the others went unsold and you still need a membership to buy of the site!!
Old 09-07-2019, 08:04 PM

libran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The pricing is a disgrace, season tickets and match day tickets, it's an ageing fanbase, you only have to look round the stadium and away games to see that.
I can't see where the next generation will come from at those prices, clubs across the league are in for a real shock in 10 years time.
It's a shame we can't set the standards with this, hold some back in a certain area for match day tickets, cheap affordable prices
Old 09-07-2019, 08:14 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzman View Post
I agree. Iíve given up my season ticket due to work and Iím not going to pay for a membership just to have the right to buy a ticket. The club have a purchase history for me going back years if that isnt good enough then I just wonít go. Bet I wonít need one when we are relegated ( bound to happen at some time) and Iím told how much my support is valued........
This is my position as well, after I tried to renew on the last day of the season but was not allowed.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:39 PM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People want Millions spent on the team and but also want cheap tickets - you can’t have it both ways.

Do people ever buy tickets for concerts, London Shows, Horse Racing? They are far more than the cost of a ticket to Palace. Even Surrey 20/20 games are now £30 a go.

There are teams that charge more than Palace that finish lower. Where you finish in the league isn’t dependent on the price of a ticket, otherwise Arsenal would win the league every year!!

This is the reason why the development of the ground is so vital. We have to expand otherwise we are totally hamstrung in terms of income and revenue.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
the prices rarely go down if we do. They just don't go up
Then no one can really complain if non ST seats are all empty in that case.

Good post about pricing out younger supporters by Libran above. If your predication is right matchday atmospheres will go through the floor, it will largely destroy the match as a spectacle in the process and devalue it as a result - and to be honest, I think that would serve the powers that be right.