Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Do we know what the business with the puppet was?
I quite fancied that ZaZa off of Hector’s House. And Shari Lewis.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I don’t know if that counts. Wasn’t Leon Brittain for instance falsely accused in witness testimony- aka “court documents” - off all sorts of crimes? An accusation is IMO not formal or to be taken seriously until it is tested in a formal environment.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-08-2019, 05:34 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I don’t know if that counts. Wasn’t Leon Brittain for instance falsely accused in witness testimony- aka “court documents” - off all sorts of crimes? An accusation is IMO not formal or to be taken seriously until it is tested in a formal environment.
Correct me if I'm wrong but an accusation has no basis in law. You could say or write what you like about anyone if you're willing to risk the libel (and there's no injunction on the reporting).
Old 13-08-2019, 05:42 PM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
I don't know how someone can be allegedly accused? Or what formality has to do with it.

But this seems quite formal:

"It was in Maxwell’s London home that a photograph was taken in 2001 capturing Andrew grinning with his arm around the midriff of Virginia Giuffre – the 17-year-old, then known as Virginia Roberts, who alleged in court documents that Epstein coerced her into “sexual relations” with Andrew in London, New York and on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands."

To view the link you have to Register or Login

That is not guilt.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:46 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
That is not guilt.
Well done Miss Marple.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:52 PM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Well done Miss Marple.

I'm Sherlock f*cking Holmes compared with some on here.

Last edited by GorBlimey; 13-08-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Commie echo-chamber? lol
Old 13-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
I'm f*cking Sherlock Holmes compared with some on here.
Did you have to lace Sherlock's brandy first?
Old 13-08-2019, 05:55 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Never liked Prince Andrew. Always felt there is something a bit odd about him.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I should have said charged. No chance in a million years, irrespective od actual guilt.
Because of the fact it is a royal?

Because we would never charge a royal with a criminal offence?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Did you have to lace Sherlock's brandy first?
Post edited to remove ambiguity.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:05 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Unlike all the other old school repressed in-bred royals.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:27 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Because of the fact it is a royal?

Because we would never charge a royal with a criminal offence?
Clearly teeing me up to be whacked - who was it?
Old 13-08-2019, 06:28 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Personally never met him but a few i know who have met him gave the same account. A total ****.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Clearly teeing me up to be whacked - who was it?

Princess Anne, convicted criminal that she is. Dangerous dogs IIRC.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Personally never met him but a few i know who have met him gave the same account. A total ****.
This is shaping up to be as credible as Transfer Hotline.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-08-2019, 06:38 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
This is shaping up to be as credible as Transfer Hotline.
Tbf the anecdotal stuff on the thread says exactly the same.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I met him a couple of times once he was laughing as he came out of the workers lunch tent(garden parties) after being told to fu ck of you cannot come in here before 12.00 for lunch. The guy in there was mostly always stoned and did not recognise him(also did not give a shit who he was) and thought he was coming in for lunch.

Another time was in St. James Palace ,was never over the top with anyone...

Still don't know the bloke but to judge him guilty because he is a Royal and a twat dunno about that.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:56 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post

Princess Anne, convicted criminal that she is. Dangerous dogs IIRC.
Ah well, much as I was enjoying the conjecture, i’ve actually met her. She was absolutely charming. It was in a situation where she was not representing anyone & she came across as pretty straightforward & normal tbh. I’m no royal gamy apologist but this Arew thing does sound like crock of shit. He had his arm around a 17 year old??? That it?
Old 13-08-2019, 08:46 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think we are safe as it's only the royals they are after.....
No if you carried out sexual assault or were a nonce that would be just as out of order as Prince Andrew. Thought that would be obvious.