Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 03-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
You think trade will stop if we leave .... Ok then. But everybody will want to trade without tariffs.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:27 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
I think most of our Dads did.
Actually my dad fought against Japanese imperialism!
A big mention also to my mum - NAAFI manager -for keeping our boys fed and watered.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!

Last edited by SKATE; 03-04-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I have to admit that in-exile is on top form this morning
Off for a little nap .... Making my way up to Spurs around 3 ... I'm in the bloody Spurs end with two Spurs fans.
Be sitting on my hands the whole bloody game mate.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Actually my dad fought against Japanese imperialism!
interestingly the European union's leadership structure is based on the Japanese Imperial staff!
Old 03-04-2019, 10:34 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Off for a little nap .... Making my way up to Spurs around 3 ... I'm in the bloody Spurs end with two Spurs fans.
Be sitting on my hands the whole bloody game mate.
Always horrible being amongst the opposition fans and having to keep your trap shut.

Hopefully you will have reason to hold back the emotions of joy as we go on and ruin their party.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:38 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I have to admit that in-exile is on top form this morning
He's certainly not getting any smarter.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:50 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Unashamedly nicked from Ruskin Old Boy

Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
I think my concern is what happens the morning after. Entrusting the future to this shower verges on terrifying.
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
interestingly the European union's leadership structure is based on the Japanese Imperial staff!
And our nations leadership structure is based on a Japanese fire drill.

Last edited by fang; 03-04-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:01 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
And our nations leadership is structure is based on a Japanese fire drill.
I thought it was more of a "divine wind".
Old 03-04-2019, 11:08 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
If only it was 'divine'.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:54 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Quote:
If only it was 'divine'.
Has this now moved onto stopping South Korean imports?
My Wife quite likes her KIA !
Old 03-04-2019, 01:00 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
You think trade will stop if we leave .... Ok then. But everybody will want to trade without tariffs.
Why don’t they then?
Old 03-04-2019, 01:00 PM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:

I always wondered what happened to Delors, now I realise it was hara-kiri, well deserved too.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Why don’t they then?
Because of protective Customs unions like that of the EU.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I always wondered what happened to Delors, now I realise it was hara-kiri, well deserved too.
Of course the Japanese general staff was based on the first world war German general staff model ... The circle is starting to close....
Old 03-04-2019, 11:12 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tony Blairs a good guy, he only murdered a few million innocent iraq' dont mention him here
Old 04-04-2019, 06:40 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
Tony Blairs a good guy, he only murdered a few million innocent iraq' dont mention him here
Scratched record.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:52 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
From a poster who I thought had been scratched.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-04-2019, 06:52 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think most of our Dads did.
Mine certainly did - on a minesweeper in the Med as it happens. A totally erroneous argument from a total idiot.