Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-01-2019, 12:23 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
AstroBot Rescue Mission VR

Such an amazing game, possibly one of the best I've played and definitely the best VR game. Easy to lose hours on end in this.

Might even let the kids play it soon............
Old 17-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
The PSVR makes me feel sick, so sadly don’t play it much.

Is there much motion sickness in this game ?
Old 17-01-2019, 10:48 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
The PSVR makes me feel sick, so sadly donít play it much.

Is there much motion sickness in this game ?
Fight your way past the sickness chris.
This is not one of those vr games though.

It's worth it.

Best vr game of all time.
Old 17-01-2019, 10:58 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Actually, Astrobot is worth getting a psvr headset for this game alone.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Fight your way past the sickness chris.
This is not one of those vr games though.

It's worth it.

Best vr game of all time.

Ok cool. Just watched a vid on the net and looks amazing....especially the underwater / wave section.

Cheers !
Old 17-01-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Ok cool. Just watched a vid on the net and looks amazing....especially the underwater / wave section.

Cheers !
It's fantastic, mate and well worth a purchase.
However, if you're still on the fence then go on the ps store and download the psvr demo disc 3, It has an Astrobot level.
Free.
Old 18-01-2019, 01:04 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No motion sickness on this for me, though I get it on others.

Only problem I have is when I need to get up and look round corners and then I can't find the bloody sofa again!
Old 18-01-2019, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
No motion sickness on this for me, though I get it on others.

Only problem I have is when I need to get up and look round corners and then I can't find the bloody sofa again!
Keep away from Super Hot then.

The times I've fallen arse over head playing it.

And worth every stupid looking move I've ever made.