Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:26 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
GJN how DID you get that much money?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 09-09-2015, 11:51 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You have to trade effecitvely. Sometimes I pick up cheap 4* / 4.5* potential 18 year olds on days off. Sometimes get cheap 2.5* 19 year olds who are projected to be 4.5* potential, other times 3* players who have good stat placement but no bids and you can get them for 1m or something like that.

I probably draw 2 x 4.5* 17/18 year olds a season in the youth system. If they are not High Professionalism or above they get sold as soon as they turn 18.

I am at a stage now where I am stuck in D3 and waiting for my team to bloom and hope the fanbase grows. Before income my expenses are 50m a week, and the loss of that 600m means I no longer enjoy 5m a week in interest received.

I have a Costa Rican team. When the TG hits L10 I will spend on a monster GK (most important position), then build from there. Not building YA, and will see if this is a viable strategy, but suspect it is not.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:53 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also IoW, transfer fees 2/3 years ago were insanely good. Means I made a profit on most players I purchased and sold meant for my first team, not just younger players.

I have cases where I purchase someone for 100m and easily offloaded for 150m. That doesn't happen in this market anymore. It is important not to overpay these days.

Let me know your team ID's to add to my buddy list. Might start a Swedish team for a laugh, see where I can take it!
Old 10-09-2015, 01:05 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
Anyone else still play?

I meant to bid 67m for a 4* striker, but ended up bidding 678m .......... epic fail
WOW! HOW THE FCK DID YOU MANAGE THAT? THE SELLER WOULD BE DELIGHTED.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:19 AM

The seller doesn't get to keep it. The game admins reduce the amount for the seller, but takes the full amount from the buyer. Apparently last season someone over bid by 1 BILLION!

How did I do it? Lots of things going on in my life and was careless
Old 10-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Probationary User

johniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerjohniho ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
i thought this thread would be active again. good to see you guys still playing it.
Old 14-09-2015, 08:41 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
Also IoW, transfer fees 2/3 years ago were insanely good. Means I made a profit on most players I purchased and sold meant for my first team, not just younger players.

I have cases where I purchase someone for 100m and easily offloaded for 150m. That doesn't happen in this market anymore. It is important not to overpay these days.

Let me know your team ID's to add to my buddy list. Might start a Swedish team for a laugh, see where I can take it!

My lot just dont seem to attract any value or turn out any good. How long to do keep yours before selling? I though XP was more important than professionalism. I spent my time yo yoing between leagues. Too good for third tier but not good enough for 2nd

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 14-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just started playing again, after many years away. Any tips on how the game has advanced?

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 14-09-2015, 03:08 PM

I would say High Professionalism and Routine are both important. Low Injury and Agression are bonuses. Not sure how important Good Tactical is, but try to get that as well. There is a tool I use which tells you how close the players is to the next half star in recommendation. Will try and find it when I am home.

CPFC_R_GREAT: The consensus on the TM forums is that routine is over powered. So strategies replinishing 32/33 year olds every season will get you up the league quicker. However, seeing red and decreases in player stats destroys my soul, so can't / won't do it
Old 28-09-2015, 05:28 PM

I have a friendly league called "Eagles League". Good if some of you can join.
Old 28-09-2015, 09:38 PM

Cant find it can you send me an invite?

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 29-09-2015, 11:11 AM

Done.
Old 06-02-2019, 07:36 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I would HAVE to change this blokes first name if I had him in my squad

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018