Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-02-2019, 07:51 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
So pissed off last night. Got in from work to discover one of the dogs had managed to knock some of my Switch cases down and had been chewing the **** out of them managed to get new ones with display sleeves for Super Mario Odyssey and DKC Tropical Freeze. Unfortunately Skyrim had the game cartridge in it too. RIP Skyrim.

Bidding on Ebay for a replacement. No way am I buying it new again. Thankfully the rest are unscathed so I have lost a £50 game rather than what could have amounted to £400-500.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:10 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People thinking the Nintendo Direct today could be Kingdom Hearts related... That would be nice but I'm hoping for Animal Crossing!
Old 13-02-2019, 09:16 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
People thinking the Nintendo Direct today could be Kingdom Hearts related... That would be nice but I'm hoping for Animal Crossing!
Fire Emblem Three Houses still slated for a Spring 2019 release so must be something about that too.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:27 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Eurgh, as cool as that sounds I'm not interested in that or any other Smash content. I'm sure it won't be anything AC as it's just a meme at this point
Old 13-02-2019, 09:51 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Eurgh, as cool as that sounds I'm not interested in that or any other Smash content. I'm sure it won't be anything AC as it's just a meme at this point
It's not anything to do with Smash?! It's a Fire Emblem game. First one on a Home console in over 15 years.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:57 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Please be Mario Golf too!
Old 13-02-2019, 10:07 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Just picked up Skyrim for £35. Bit more than I would have liked but it brand new and sealed so can't complain too much.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:20 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
It's not anything to do with Smash?! It's a Fire Emblem game. First one on a Home console in over 15 years.
Yeah I know, I meant as in they are likely to also announce Smash DLC as well.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:22 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Please be Mario Golf too!
I love Camelot but after the car crash that was Mario Tennis Aces I'd be tentative now.

If only Nintendo would get them on a new Golden Sun. Far better than Fire Emblem etc.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:23 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Yeah I know, I meant as in they are likely to also announce Smash DLC as well.
I imagine so. We will see, quite a few decent games coming this year, a lot of RPGs though.

•Fire Emblem
•Pokemon
•Final Fantasy

There's a few more but having a mind blank right now. Oh of course Animal Crossing too.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:44 AM
So then I says to Mabel

New Pokemon RPG would be great.

Luigi's Mansion 3?
Old 14-02-2019, 12:36 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

2/3D Zelda Link's Awakening remake!!!

Fire Emblem Three Houses out 26th July... Pretty sure there was something else that got my attention too.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:13 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
2/3D Zelda Link's Awakening remake!!!

Fire Emblem Three Houses out 26th July... Pretty sure there was something else that got my attention too.
It's nothing original but I love Link's Awakening. It was my first Zelda game and it made me fall in love with the series. An instant purchase for me.

FE looked good. Sad still no AC but oh well.

Final Fantasy 7 and 9 will be purchases for me too. Astral Chain looked great as well, love Platinum!
Old 14-02-2019, 09:14 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Not specifically Switch related but the new Hollow Knight DLC teaser coming out today, if you haven't played it yet - get it!
Old 14-02-2019, 09:32 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I've never played Link's Awakening but heard it's a good game so will definitely pick it up. Could just be nothing of course but interesting that Nintendo are concentrating on that particular branch of the Zelda Split timeline, as Breath of the Wild falls on the part where The Hero of Time died in Ocarina of Time, as does Link's Awakening.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:03 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Assassin's Creed III, why?!

I'm a huge AC series fan, but III is absolute crap. I can't bring myself to buy it. Ubisoft should have gone for Black Flag surely?
Old 14-02-2019, 11:46 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Hollow Knight isn't a new DLC, it's a whole new sequel!
Old 27-02-2019, 03:38 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Pokemon Sword and Shield announced for the Switch and due out this year.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:46 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Pokemon Sword and Shield announced for the Switch and due out this year.
Looks great! Shame it's going to be a long wait.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just got Zelda, looking forward to playing that. I have to say I have been seriously impressed with the switch. My PS4 is gathering dust now.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".