Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2019, 08:13 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
what is the deal with YC now, is he just sitting on a pay off from Al Nasr? I saw he was with Sakho in Dubai yesterday.
Unattached now for 4 months (not advocating signing him either)
living offshore means he'll get tax breaks on his pension....
Old 29-04-2019, 08:13 AM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Quote:
what is the deal with YC now, is he just sitting on a pay off from Al Nasr? I saw he was with Sakho in Dubai yesterday.
I would take a guess that YC needs to be in Dubai for a while else he exposes himself to a massive tax bill
Old 29-04-2019, 08:18 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
We've missed him hugely. Most underrated player of this prem era. You have to think we should be looking for our next Cabaye. Someone that can pass simply under pressure to compliment the hard work of Kouyate and Luka. I know it's a big ask but maybe even someone that has a bit more in the final third than cabaye did. Althoough i accept that will take some unearthing.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:00 AM

dasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My favourite player - we have so missed him. Can't believe some people thought he was overrated. We would have quite a few more points if he'd still been here.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:07 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasboy View Post
My favourite player - we have so missed him. Can't believe some people thought he was overrated. We would have quite a few more points if he'd still been here.
I don't think he was overrated personally. I do think personally though that he wasn't quite as good as myself and many others expected or hoped he would be.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
if we'd signed him like we did Luka not knowing much about him we'd think he was amazing. He just wasn't maybe the goal scoring midfielder we'd seen at Newcastle who was then signed by moneybags PSG to play alongside some genuinely world class players.

He and Sahko about the only players we've had recently who (probably) wouldn't say Wilf was the best player they'd ever played with.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Oh and maybe Wayne Hennessey
Old 29-04-2019, 11:44 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Martin Kelly - Luis Suarez.

PVA - Drogba

Benteke - Eden Hazard or Kevin Dr Bruyne

Any more??
Old 29-04-2019, 11:44 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Benteke with Hazard, Coutinho and De Bruyne, Meyer with German internationals, Kelly with Suarez, Gerrard, Xabi Alonso and Torres, Van Aanholt with Robben, Sneidjer etc, Tomkins with Payet, Kouyate with Payet and Mane, Guaita with David Villa, Andros with Bale off the top of my head

Last edited by CP-RJW; 29-04-2019 at 11:47 AM.
Old 29-04-2019, 12:20 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely this takes the cake.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:03 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
if we'd signed him like we did Luka not knowing much about him we'd think he was amazing. He just wasn't maybe the goal scoring midfielder we'd seen at Newcastle who was then signed by moneybags PSG to play alongside some genuinely world class players.

He and Sahko about the only players we've had recently who (probably) wouldn't say Wilf was the best player they'd ever played with.
Point!!
Old 29-04-2019, 01:39 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
The oddest thing abot Cav=baye is that for a star player I was amazed how often he was subbed around 65 minutes. At times I thought we used him in a far too defensive role. I think I expected a bit more
Old 29-04-2019, 02:11 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Benteke with Hazard, Coutinho and De Bruyne, Meyer with German internationals, Kelly with Suarez, Gerrard, Xabi Alonso and Torres, Van Aanholt with Robben, Sneidjer etc, Tomkins with Payet, Kouyate with Payet and Mane, Guaita with David Villa, Andros with Bale off the top of my head
The best player any of them have played with is quite clearly Jeff...
Closed Thread