Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 08:02 AM

Ian J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
We haven't signed him, we have taken him on loan to have a look at him and see if we want to peruse him any further,
I thought that we signed him on loan as we were too skint to buy him outright
Old 01-03-2019, 08:06 AM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
We signed him on loan as that way he wouldn't then be Cup tied.
Old 01-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Harsh, but made me chuckle
I'm pleased for you.
I'm absolutely in pieces and am currently cutting a foot off the shafts of all my clubs to make them fit in my dustbin
Old 01-03-2019, 11:10 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
I love this presumption that Jules will go into coaching. Has he ever made a statement that backs this up? I've never seen it.

And by a coaching role, do you mean goalkeeper coach or just a sentimental role?

Proper role.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:12 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
I love this presumption that Jules will go into coaching. Has he ever made a statement that backs this up? I've never seen it.
And by a coaching role, do you mean goalkeeper coach or just a sentimental role?
Agree, and Dean Kiely seems to be doing a great job, so unless he moves on, I see no need to have an additional goalkeeping coach.

I assume you need certain badges, even to be a goalkeeping coach, and see no evidence Jules has been doing his.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
This guy played for the U23s on 4th February and hasn't been heard of since.
Is he injured ?
If we're supposed to be having a look at him with a view to buying him, seems ridiculous if he doesn't play.
I'd hate to think that he was just an excuse for Dougie to have a free holiday in Rio.

Pleased to see the club have listened to me
Starts today for 23s
Old 04-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Pleased to see the club have listened to me
Starts today for 23s
No, you were just panicking over nothing.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Watching the highlights, sad to seem him get caught letting the only goal in at the near post.
Old 26-03-2019, 08:06 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Saw he played yesterday and kept a clean sheet for the reserves, has he been playing a few games with them? Did he have much to do from anyone who saw the game?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 26-03-2019, 08:10 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didn't have much to do sheff u were not great so hard to judge him yesterday didn't do anything wrong tho .
Old 26-03-2019, 09:02 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He needs firstly to be playing more and at a higher level than the Under23's if we are ever to be able to judge his true ability. The difficulty to that is we cant offer him that option much, so for now can only be judged by what our keeper coaches along with people like the experienced Julian Speroni see during training as offering true potential.
Lets hope he has what it takes as we clearly need an up and coming young keeper to come through.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:51 PM

no comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Interesting comments from Roy on Perri in the SLP: To view the link you have to Register or Login

We're definitely going to need a new 3rd choice now, so this might be more likely.
Closed Thread