Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-05-2019, 07:07 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Sturridge has pretty much lost all pace.
I thought Sturridge was retired and occssionally helps liverpool out
Old 08-05-2019, 07:17 PM
Right up the Sainsbury's.

Jim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Trouble is there all as fit as Lisa Riley .
I think you meant to post this on the Guilty Fancies thread.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:17 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
I'd be very impressed if we could attract Giroud. Quite simply it won't happen.
Mainly because Chelsea have no one to replace him
Old 08-05-2019, 09:48 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Ah wondered who threw the ball to TTA for the corner .
Old 09-05-2019, 06:47 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Hahaha
Old 10-05-2019, 09:54 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
With his injuries he is a massive risk but I have a feeling we will be in for Welbeck. He has proven he is a Roy type player.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:48 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Says we are interested. Surely we can beat Everton to his signature? Sure, wages required would be high. Sure, his injury record is appalling. But if he could play 30 games for us I think he'd give us something completely different.

Why he should come to us over Everton
    • He stays in London
    • He gets to play under a manager who has worked well with him previously
    • He plays up front in a 2 rather than as a lone striker
    • He gets to play with Zaha

Why he'd be good for us
    • Movement up front, and would anticipate Benteke's flicks
    • Pace to go in behind
    • Pressing and workrate from the front that we haven't had since Jerome
    • Would score 10-15 goals for us and contribute more than just goals
    • Good in the air so an additional set piece threat
    • Wants to get in England team for 2020 so would try hard

If there was one signing I'd like us to make this summer it would be Welbeck on a free transfer.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 25-05-2019 at 09:51 AM.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:51 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Welbeck to Everton, tosun to palace
Old 25-05-2019, 10:00 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Welbeck to Everton, tosun to palace
Let's ******* hope not, thought we had dodged that bullet. If you want a slow targetman we have the best one in the Premier league here. His name's Benteke. Any target man is going to fail at Palace under the current system. If we rectify the system Benteke will do well.
Old 25-05-2019, 10:18 AM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Let's ******* hope not, thought we had dodged that bullet. If you want a slow targetman we have the best one in the Premier league here. His name's Benteke. Any target man is going to fail at Palace under the current system. If we rectify the system Benteke will do well.
What about if you want a striker who can kick a ball into the goal with his feet?
Old 25-05-2019, 10:24 AM

Palacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have to get away from high wage Ďnamesí and start focusing on younger talent with lower wages & a potential sell on value.
Old 25-05-2019, 10:28 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
If we sell Benteke then I would like Mitrovic the most. Luka may be plus point in signing him
Old 25-05-2019, 11:02 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I think Welbeck would fit is far far better than Motrovic.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
If we sell Benteke then I would like Mitrovic the most. Luka may be plus point in signing him
Agreed. My first choice would be Benteke, but if we must get rid of him then Mitrovic is the target man I'd go for, although £30m is a lot of money for someone who isn't an upgrade at all on an in-form Benteke. Welbeck for me would be additional to the target man.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
What about if you want a striker who can kick a ball into the goal with his feet?
Some fans are so demanding. Perhaps you should go and support Man City or Liverpool
Old 25-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Agreed. My first choice would be Benteke, but if we must get rid of him then Mitrovic is the target man I'd go for, although £30m is a lot of money for someone who isn't an upgrade at all on an in-form Benteke. Welbeck for me would be additional to the target man.
We donít play with a ďtarget manĒ anymore.
We pack out the MF and work the ball into the box, hence why Bats worked so well with us.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:24 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Everton have cash to burn on this type of gamble, we don’t. No more £100k a week players.
Old 25-05-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Everton have cash to burn on this type of gamble, we donít. No more £100k a week players.
They are burning quite a lot. I hope they pay £30m for Mitrovic and that opens the way for Welbeck to Palace.
Old 25-05-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Everton have cash to burn on this type of gamble, we donít. No more £100k a week players.
What about £5m and 50k a week for 2 seasons?

Oh, thatís the same
Old 25-05-2019, 10:41 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Only if Luka signs a new contract