Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-05-2019, 02:32 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How the hell do you get a Sinnoh Stone in this game? Got so many Pokemon over 100 candies now but still not got one.
Old 28-05-2019, 04:20 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
How the hell do you get a Sinnoh Stone in this game? Got so many Pokemon over 100 candies now but still not got one.
I got mine by doing training battles or battling my other half. She wasn't happy as she needs one too. I also got another from a Pokestop I believe.

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 28-05-2019, 04:21 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've recently picked this game back up. One of my challenges is to make 3 new friends. Anyone care to be a legend and allow me to add them?

Thanks
Phil

BBS Honours
Old 28-05-2019, 04:49 PM

Imajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Me too, Imaj1ca is my name in Pokemon Go. Stu
Old 28-05-2019, 05:24 PM
I am The HULK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imajica View Post
Me too, Imaj1ca is my name in Pokemon Go. Stu

Need your trainer ID bud

BBS Honours
Old 28-05-2019, 05:57 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You can add me.

Had a mass influx of Shinx lately, enough to evolve a Luxray and a Shiny Luxray. Still no sign of Riolu though.

Finally!!!! Got a Sinnoh Stone yesterday and evolved a Magmar into Magmortar. Also taken to collecting certain Pokemon as I have Let's Go Eevee on the Switch and I need the version specific ones from the Pikachu game, bloody evolved a Growlithe though and now realised I need one, used to get loads of them and now I need one I can't hatch one for love nor money.

9613 9671 3621

Same goes for anyone else I don't currently have as a friend.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 29-05-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Old 28-05-2019, 09:20 PM
I am The HULK

Thanks bud.

Anyone, feel free to add me. 6162 1639 5075

BBS Honours
Old 29-05-2019, 11:11 AM

Imajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1277 9967 6678
Old 30-05-2019, 11:44 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-06-2019, 07:06 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I've suspected this for a while but the x4 for walking in events is bullshit and rigged.

Riolu is usually 5km per candy, currently 1.25km. Mine was on 0.9km last night. Where I walk my dogs is bang on 1.5km so this morning I done 4 circuits, so 6km which works out at 4 and almost 5 candies, so with the 0.35 left I should have got 5 almost 6 candies this morning, but instead I ended up getting 3. Clearly Niantic do something to their counter because there is no way I shouldn't have got 5 almost 6 for the distance I actually covered. X4 my arse!
Old 07-06-2019, 02:29 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I might as well stop playing now.

Old 29-06-2019, 10:27 AM

ShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatShiftyJJ has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Anyone feel free to add me:

0048 3898 4342
Old 21-07-2019, 09:05 AM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
I've suspected this for a while but the x4 for walking in events is bullshit and rigged.

Riolu is usually 5km per candy, currently 1.25km. Mine was on 0.9km last night. Where I walk my dogs is bang on 1.5km so this morning I done 4 circuits, so 6km which works out at 4 and almost 5 candies, so with the 0.35 left I should have got 5 almost 6 candies this morning, but instead I ended up getting 3. Clearly Niantic do something to their counter because there is no way I shouldn't have got 5 almost 6 for the distance I actually covered. X4 my arse!
Don't think the distance tracking being inaccurate is intentional to rig anything. It's often inaccurate. Sometimes you get more distance. Then it can also completely bug. For example in a tower block it will often walk all over the place even if you're not moving. Think I got like 10km "walking" when I left it on once over night

Also if you're using adventure sync and want to get distance from exercising make sure pokemon go is closed. Otherwise it often doesn't count it as the pokemon app does the tracking as walking.

I've added those who put their codes here. Enjoy community day if you're doing it today. Bit lame it's an hour later though. Will be really annoying in the winter if it stays like that. Maybe preferred when it started in the morning.

Twitter
Old 22-07-2019, 12:31 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windom Earle View Post
Don't think the distance tracking being inaccurate is intentional to rig anything. It's often inaccurate. Sometimes you get more distance. Then it can also completely bug. For example in a tower block it will often walk all over the place even if you're not moving. Think I got like 10km "walking" when I left it on once over night

Also if you're using adventure sync and want to get distance from exercising make sure pokemon go is closed. Otherwise it often doesn't count it as the pokemon app does the tracking as walking.

I've added those who put their codes here. Enjoy community day if you're doing it today. Bit lame it's an hour later though. Will be really annoying in the winter if it stays like that. Maybe preferred when it started in the morning.
Doug why is your avatar on PGo a woman?
Old 24-07-2019, 08:12 PM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Doug why is your avatar on PGo a woman?
Many reasons but why shouldn't it be?

Twitter
Old 24-07-2019, 08:22 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windom Earle View Post
Many reasons but why shouldn't it be?
Because you're a big hairy man.
Old 25-07-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Because you're a big hairy man.
It's fictional 😂

Twitter
Old 30-07-2019, 07:32 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
6150 8283 4538

Feel free to add for Norwich gifts lol

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 03-08-2019, 03:30 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Managed to catch a Shiny Male and Female Ralts. Already got a Gardevoir so decided to go for a Shiny Gallade, even though my regular Male Kirlia is rated better, just because I think Gallade (and Gardevoir for that matter) look better in their Shiny Blue colours.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:49 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did a raid on Norwich Castle last night with the girlfriend so we now run this city (at the moment) and managed to get this little beauty as well.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!