Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 04-05-2019, 08:22 PM

Pva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePva's glue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
If this is the case we'll be in Cardiff's position this time next year.
I did then re quote my earlier qoute if you had cared to read it
Old 04-05-2019, 10:22 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
He is still young and if reasonably priced I wouldn't mind adding him to the squad to replace Sako.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:07 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
He is still young and if reasonably priced I wouldn't mind adding him to the squad to replace Sako.
Rather keep Sako I think
Old 05-05-2019, 04:10 PM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Think AWB's ended any interest today
I seem to recall that they said that not even Wilf can get past him - one of the reason she got his breakthrough I seem to recall
Old 05-05-2019, 04:16 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Pete O'Rourke who gets everything from agents and a "source close to the player". Whether accurate or not, this has come from the agent.

Scout I know says he is a "terrible decision maker and so inconsistent"
So was Wilf tbf.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:29 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Think AWB's ended any interest today
Exactly why we’re not signing Hazard, Sane, this summer.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:36 AM

Palacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Exactly why we’re not signing Hazard, Sane, this summer.

Oh FFS!!!!!!! What are Dougie & Parish doing all day?
Old 06-05-2019, 08:42 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Mendis Lang has looked better
Old 15-05-2019, 08:49 PM

Old Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
I agree, M-L looks very good indeed.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:14 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Looks a little chunky to me... not sure how much is muscle, and how much is... well, chunky?
Old 15-05-2019, 10:15 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Looks a little chunky to me... not sure how much is muscle, and how much is... well, chunky?
Another Sako?
Old 16-05-2019, 05:15 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Think his twin brother is the better player tbh. He’s impressed at the Baggies.