Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
Cheapest is Asda at £37.71 so I have read
Sainsburys have it for £37 exactly.
Old 27-11-2009, 12:04 AM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else absolutely in love with this game? I think its probably the most fun I've had on the ps3 (way more than gta 4 for certain). The problem with the first one was the missions and game in general had a 'so what' kind of a feeling about them. So far this has a strong storyline and looks to have improved on the first one in so many ways.
Old 18-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Got this for Xbox 360 today! Going to give it a right good go over the weekend!

How's everyone else getting on?
Old 18-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Cutting Edge Hair

GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0GladItsAllOver is walloping Brighton 5-0
Just completed this, still the best game on the 360
Old 18-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
What's the Longevity like GIAO?
Old 18-12-2009, 01:43 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I completed this on PS3 the other day - one of the best games I've ever played. I need AC3 now!
Old 18-12-2009, 11:11 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I never completed the first one. I reckon I should pick it up again and see how I get on.
If you guys reckon this is one of the best games you have played, I should really look to pick it up when the price drops in a few months.

I have recently completed the new Uncharted which was very good.
Old 21-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Just started playing the first one (picked it up for next to nothing).

It's a bit easy tbh. Is there any way of turning up the difficulty?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 21-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Internazionale

I am absolutely hooked! I played until 4am Sat/Sun and I finally managed to get to bed at 6:10 this morning.

Not only is this game great to play, and it's one of those... "Just one more mission" levels, but it has everything. And it's simply stunning. The scale of the landscape is huge.said to a friend when trying to describe it... It's very much Zelda meets Grand Theft Auto meets Tomb Raider!!!

Some of the Assassinating is fairly easy I must admit. Infact it's harder finding the people than it is to kill them, but there's nothing quite like bumping off some c**t who's murdered your father and then to have to fight your way out from the guards.

Some of the "Truth" things are really weird though! This is quit possibly my new favourite game ever... Although Zelda Ocarina of Time probably just still beats it out! The only part of the game I didn't like was the bit where I came out of the Renaissance period. I don't like the Present / Future!

Oh yes only minor downfall... You can't just run around killing everyone like GTA otherwise you get taken out of it.
Old 25-12-2009, 02:44 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Got this as a Christmas pressie today. Played the first few levels, and just left Florence. A bit unimpressed as it's going, still it is an amazing game but is already getting unimpressive.

Does it get better?
Old 26-12-2009, 12:24 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Got this for christmas too, really really love it, takes a while to get going but once you get custume/sword etc its really nice.

Nice feel to the game too
Old 26-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Really quite reasonable

Grunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrunt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
Got this as a Christmas pressie today. Played the first few levels, and just left Florence. A bit unimpressed as it's going, still it is an amazing game but is already getting unimpressive.

Does it get better?
I found the start a bit slow too - I think it's to do with getting people used to the whole set up, particularly if they didn't play AC1. After that it's immense. My only gripe is that sometimes the automatic camera gets in a really awkward position and messes you up. But other than that it's outstanding.
Old 26-12-2009, 01:03 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Looking forward to this as I quite liked the first one (even though the gameplay became incredibly samey after a very short while) though I'm waiting until I find it for less than £30 I think...

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 26-12-2009, 04:25 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt
I found the start a bit slow too - I think it's to do with getting people used to the whole set up, particularly if they didn't play AC1. After that it's immense. My only gripe is that sometimes the automatic camera gets in a really awkward position and messes you up. But other than that it's outstanding.
It does now seem to be getting a little more multi-dimensional now tbh, and there is much more stuff than just going round stabbing or fighting people. Looking a lot more promising than it was yesterday
Old 31-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
1000G. Done.
Old 31-12-2009, 04:03 PM

It's great.

About to do the flying mission
Old 02-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Internazionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
It's great.

About to do the flying mission
Even I haven't got that far yet! But then I keep going around all the towns / cities finding the viewpoints so I can open up more map. Oh and I've got 5 out of 6 Assassin's Medallions.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:35 AM

I'm just flyig straight through the main quest, gonna leave the side ones until after the end
Old 02-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanpalace07 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm loving this game atm. It's actually my brother's but I'm 'borrowing' it fom him . I liked the first one in spite of its repetitiveness, confusing ending and lack of things to do when you completed it. This one is a lot better though. The setting is awesome and the new money system is good as well. You can buy stuff for a town that gets you more money and there is loads of stuff to buy. The new weapons are cool. I'm liking the poison blade. Apparently you can get Altair's armour and sword from the first game as well. I'm playing this more than Forza 3 at the moment.

Last edited by danpalace07; 02-01-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Internazionale

I believe you get Altair's outfit if you get all 6 Assassin's Tomb medallions to unlock the outfit in the Monteriggoni Mansion basement.