Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:09 PM

Gunners is loud, is proud, is PalaceGunners is loud, is proud, is PalaceGunners is loud, is proud, is PalaceGunners is loud, is proud, is PalaceGunners is loud, is proud, is PalaceGunners is loud, is proud, is PalaceGunners is loud, is proud, is PalaceGunners is loud, is proud, is Palace
Got this for Xmas after playing the first one again. Reason I did that was I read the book on the story of the second one and could imagine myself playing it and it's certainly lived up to expectations.

Tis now my number one game. Uncharted 2 after I complete AC2!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
The first one was so so boring.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:20 PM

JnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heartJnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heartJnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heartJnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heartJnrReadingEagle is finding a place in our heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsta
1000G. Done.
you went around collecting the feathers and glyphs ?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:32 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
I'm very stuck.

Have just been welcomed into the Assassins thing, left the animus and then gone back in to Monteriggioni a couple of years on. There's an exclamation mark on the mini-map, but it says that the memory is not available until I have collected more codex pages-what do I do? Where are the codex pages?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by JnrReadingEagle
you went around collecting the feathers and glyphs ?

I did yeah, it actually wasn't nearly as painful as i thought! I don't usually bother with collection achievements but this game is so good i just had to. Absolutely can't wait for both pieces of dlc for this!
Old 03-01-2010, 01:04 PM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
I'm very stuck.

Have just been welcomed into the Assassins thing, left the animus and then gone back in to Monteriggioni a couple of years on. There's an exclamation mark on the mini-map, but it says that the memory is not available until I have collected more codex pages-what do I do? Where are the codex pages?

You have to go to all the different cities and collect the codex pages. There not that hard to find because there all on your map hey look like a triangle with a paper in the middle of it. Find them all go back to monteriggoni it should work. the real hard bit where you have to decode it starts!!

all of the time!

You say that you need me!

You'll always be mine..

and im feeling Glad all over!
Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm very stuck.

There like a piece of paper on your map there pretty easy kill a few soliders done.

I am currently in my 5th city I believe done 5 missions got the viewpoints,codex pages got 4 glyphs left.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 03-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Once a Mascot

Palaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got this FREE when i subscribed to empire only 19.99
Old 03-01-2010, 02:59 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Cheers guys, I've got another 11 to go now, now I know what to do

I also see that I'm not too far till the end...

Can't wait for Assassins Creed III. Will be in mordern day imo.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:04 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Cheers guys, I've got another 11 to go now, now I know what to do

I also see that I'm not too far till the end...

Can't wait for Assassins Creed III. Will be in mordern day imo.
I hope not - we've already got similar games IMO. Victorian London would be sweet
Old 03-01-2010, 03:09 PM

I'm not sure we have similar games-sure we have assassination games like hitman or mission stealth games like splinter cell but I can't see anything like an Assassins Creed.

It wouldn't make sense for there not to be modern day one, after all the sub-plot. If we didn't, there wouldn't really be any need for the animus or the 'real-life' parts.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:37 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Apparently ACIII is likely to be in ancient Japan or Medieval Europe. Oh and the main character is likely to be a female.

Ubisoft said there was no point making it modern as there's already games out there like that.

So far I've been to Florence, San Gimignano (Tuscany), Monteriggioni, Forli, and Venice. Am I right in thinking that Rome is in the game too? Didn't realise until the other day that when I lost my sword in a fight that afterwards I'd picked up the wrong one... So instead of my captain's sword I had a normal crappy one. No one I wasn't deflecting the guards attacks.

This is seriously the best game I've ever played! I want to get all the glyphs etc but am concentrating on the main story and a few side quests at the moment like the Assassin's Tombs.

The feathers are so long though. I think so far I have about 7 out of 100. Viewpoints I'm on about 42 of 66.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:06 AM

aaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another dayaaronmax will last through forever and another day
My kids got this....and have been playing pretty constantly. To save me being a proper parent and monitoring them can someone tell me whether it's suitable? They're 12 & 13
Old 04-01-2010, 10:12 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Aaron it's pretty gorey, but it's nothing new and certainly not particularly over the top. You can't really go on killing sprees like in GTA.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:06 PM

Definitely suitable. I was 12 when I played the first Assassins Creed and it didn't do me much harm(most of it was already caused )!
Old 06-01-2010, 05:30 PM

I'm stuck.

At the part where I've got all the codex pages and have to arrange them into a map of the world.

Now I'm pretty sure I've done this. However it still sys I have to arrange the pieces. Any ideas? Solutions?
Old 08-01-2010, 09:20 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Not a clue. Can you go visit Leonardo anytime in Venice? Because I can't find him, and I wish there was an icon on the map for him.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:06 PM

Finished game

why do you need to go and see him?
Old 10-01-2010, 07:43 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I want some more Codex pages translated. I have about 5 or 6 now that need doing.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leonardo is where the big L is on your map

he is either in Florence or Venice
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."

Last edited by dannyboy1807; 10-01-2010 at 10:23 AM.