Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 19-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShireEagle View Post
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone could offer any advice.

My family and I are off to San Francisco next week. I was looking at the option of going to watch a game of NBA whilst we are over there. (Golden State have some home games)

I've been to a couple of sites and the tickets are very expensive. Does anyone know of any cheaper sites to source tickets or any last minute places I could try.

Thanks
Sacramento games will be cheap as shit. Golden State, no chance.
Old 20-03-2017, 05:25 AM

ShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShireEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks Chester & Funk.

I'll try Stubhub. I'd only really looked via nba.com.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShireEagle View Post
Thanks Chester & Funk.

I'll try Stubhub. I'd only really looked via nba.com.
Golden State are heading for the playoffs, so not a surprise their tickets are expensive as I'm sure there's plenty of demand. If you can get out to Sacramento you'd probably be able to get cheaper tickets, but of course at least one of the teams you'd be watching would be poopy.

If you have the Bleacher Report app you could add the Kings and Warriors teams and they sometimes flash up ticket deals. Signing up your email with the actual teams can be good as well.
Old 24-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
One of these teams is not a college team.

Old 25-03-2017, 02:26 AM
Panty Organizer

Old 25-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Play off time.

Cavs have already swept the Pacers and the Warriors sweep Portland. Bulls were 2-0 up against the Celtics going into the two home games, but the series is even at 2-2 now.
Old 25-04-2017, 03:56 PM

Jammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I was at this game!

Game was a total blow out and everyone was cheering him on!
Old 02-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Panty Organizer

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I love the headline of this story: "Based On Nothing, The Knicks Getting Dwight Howard Seems Inevitable"
Old 21-05-2017, 07:10 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
The playoffs are so dull this year. Warriors and Cavaliers just steamrollering everyone en route to another finals match up.
Old 30-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Selhurstian

And so it comes to pass. Warriors (12-0) vs Cavaliers (12-1) in the finals for the third year in a row.

Having two such dominant teams really isn't good for the NBA imo.

Some good stats here on just how good they've both been in the post season To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-06-2017, 08:50 AM
Selhurstian

Warriors 2-0 up in the finals.

Never say never, but I don't see the Cavs coming back this time. Golden State just look too strong.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:03 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Michael Pina

@MichaelVPina

LeBron James was +7 in 46 minutes and his team lost by five. In a game of incredible stats, nothing touches that.
11:54 PM - 7 Jun 2017

4,220 4,220 Retweets
Old 22-06-2017, 10:25 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
It was written in the stars. Finally, old chocolate shoulders himself, Dwight Howard lands in Charlotte.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:25 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
It was written in the stars. Finally, old chocolate shoulders himself, Dwight Howard lands in Charlotte.
Is he going for a team a season now?
Old 22-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Is he going for a team a season now?
Although (as usual) there were rumours of him being a pain in the arse at times, he was dealt in a trade rather than pushing for a move again. After all, who ever comes to Charlotte voluntarily
Old 29-06-2017, 04:17 AM
Panty Organizer

This must be the reason Chris Paul wanted to get the hell outta LA.

Quote:
New York offered Carmelo and Sasha Vujacic to the Clippers in exchange for Jamal Crawford, Paul Pierce and Austin Rivers, a deal to which Rivers ultimately said no. That event led Paul to feel that keeping his son on the roster was more important to Doc than improving the team. So, ultimately, Paul lost both trust and faith in Doc. As one league executive put it, “Chris despises Doc.”
Old 13-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Panty Organizer

Hawks fans will have nothing to get excited about this season more than John Collins doing his KD impression in the Summer League.

Old 23-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Shams Charania

@ShamsCharania

Celtics are sending Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic and Brooklyn's 2018 first-round pick for Kyrie Irving, league sources tell The Vertical.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:30 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I'm out in New York next week and we're looking at maybe going to see the New York Knicks v Detroit Pistons. Looking at ticket sites other games start from about $40 but the cheapest for this are $90+, is there a reason for this? Bare in mind my knowledge of NBA goes as far as playing NBA Jam on the Megadrive 20+ years ago.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:36 PM

Stats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Because even though the Knicks are awful, and have been for a long time, they know tourists will pay big bucks to watch them. It’s a bit like when tourists turn up to Chelsea and Arsenal and pay through nose. Despite being crap they pretty much sell out for all of their 41 matches.